Only 1 other user can put him in their teams

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
@LooksOrDeath

Petition to ban xangsane from tagging niggas

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Tai Lung and Xangsane
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.

Inspired by: https://www.hurricane.life/

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

League Mechanics & Scoring:
  1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
      • Beef Curtain Pussies: Francine, Joyce, Helene, Gilma, Tara, Patty
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

I WILL MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD WITH CONFIRMED TEAMS. SO FAR WE HAVE:
  • Tropic Thunder: Oscar, Emery, Wilfredo, Luna, Nancy, Jacinta (@TechnoBoss)
  • Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun (@Xangsane)
Wait
@Esteban1997 is on here

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
IMG 1288

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
@LooksThinker
Bro how do you have every pfp from all user memorized?
Do you print the member list out and learn it before going to sleep jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
Bro how do you have every pfp from all user memorized?
Do you print the member list out and learn it before going to sleep jfl
I do yes @Pakicel

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LancasteR and Xangsane
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

• Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun (@Xangsane)
The dark seas of Mumbai: Yolanda, Kenzie, Xinia, Carmelo, Deshwan

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LancasteR and Xangsane
You need to simply pick 6 names from those names and come up with a team name

Ok faggot

You need a team name for this group + you just lazily picked the Pacific auxiliaries. You need to mix them up

What about it
@aspiringexcel and so far 2 teams are race based

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel, LancasteR and 1 other person
AS EXPECTED, DESHAWN AND ERNESTO HAVE 1 USER LEFT.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Her hair reminds me of mine...

my Oneitis that is.
If I were on .org next year and did the 2025 version ISTG "Humberto" would be snapped up within seconds

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and LancasteR

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Game (Drafting) Rules:
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

Gordon, Kirk, Patty, Bud, Paul, Nancy - typical post WWII boomer names

Team name - CrackHead Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, TechnoBoss and LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@st.hamudi but 6'5

@Infinite

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
@whitegymmax

@Infinite WARNING: Ernesto and Deshawn only have 1 user left