clothes make a HUGE difference in how normies percieve and treat you

yandex99

yandex99

Equinox
I had worn out clothes because I'm too poor to buy new ones,and normies treated me vastly different then when my sister bought me nice european clothes for the summer that are colorful and with nice patterns and high quality.

bbbut.....only face matters right?

for a low HTN like me it makes a huge difference,as does physique.vast difference.it can ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Darkeningstar and BrahminBoss
Cope good clothes never got me laid not even girls
Good looking dudes don't need to fashionmax, just wear a tank top and talk with foids

Cope good clothes never got me laid not even girls
Good looking dudes don't need to fashionmax, just wear a tank top and talk with foids
thats because youre ugly

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Klasik616
I had worn out clothes because I'm too poor to buy new ones,and normies treated me vastly different then when my sister bought me nice european clothes for the summer that are colorful and with nice patterns and high quality.

bbbut.....only face matters right?

for a low HTN like me it makes a huge difference,as does physique.vast difference.it can ascend you.
I was treated quite a bit better (although I was already treated well) when I wore more "cool," more or less stylish clothing that matched my face better

I was treated quite a bit better (although I was already treated well) when I wore more "cool," more or less stylish clothing that matched my face better

Studies show someone who is socially and environmentally dressed appropriately are positively reacted to verses otherwise. We react without thinking to appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
all of you are prob smelly autists living in a basement lol