Cold approaching solo this weekend

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Went out alone both friday and saturday- results were well to be honestly mostly shit but im gonna break down by interactions by the night for you guys so you can JFL at me

Friday:

-Just finished watching the world cup, im chilling with @LowTrust on discord making some morphs having a beer to low inhib max before I go out. At around 10pm I hit the streets.

-First I stop off at a smoking area of bar nearby me- some guy starts chatting to me quite quickly, he tells me hes been suffering from anxiety and this is his first night out in 2 years cos of how rough hes felt- Brutal! After chatting a bit more he offers me his phone number and says in 4 weeks time hes parents are away and I can stay at his house in manchester and we can go on a night out together. I say yeah sounds cool but honestly I probably wont take up the offer cos im worried he might be a fag trying to rapemax me. But it felt good to get warmed up speaking to someone and now it was on to chat to some actual foids.

-My main approaching tactic is just going up to girls on the street asking if they have a lighter- this priobably wouldve worked well a decade ago when more young girls smoke but now barely any do they all vape or just dont consume any nicotine products. I am brutally cucked by elf bars.

-Anyway approach a few girls on the street adking for lighters, all say they dont have any and most are walking opposite direction to me when approaching so its hard to make anything of the interaction

-I decide to approach a girl at the cashpoint, a pair of girls standing in front of me one is a whale, one is a kinda cute mtb with braces. I ask the girls for a lighter, they say no but the girls like 'oh I don't smoke you know' and turns around to make eye contact with me. The girl starts taking a load of snapchat selfies so I say 'oh do you need a photographer then', shes like 'no thanks babe its just the reverse camera does me no favours', I say 'oh its the same for me it the lens distortion'. It this point I feel the interaction going pretty well she asks he where im going tonight and asks if Im going to the same club as she is- I shouldve said yes tbh but didnt wanna come across as desperate guy out alone with no friends so i was like muh i have my own plans somehwere elese but then i got her isntagram and she actually messaged me- im still talking to her now so maybe she'll meet me next weekend but she will probably get bored agfter like 3 days of texting and just stop replying to me- thats how it usually works anyway.

657D9F6C 34D4 47D7 A2E3 ED6FB81A4333

heres her actual messages to me on instagram- she thoguth i looked 17 which is giga lifefuel.

-Approached a bit tits goth looking girl and she had a lighter but I couldnt really push the convo much further since she turned her back to me after lighting my cig and basically gave me negative body language with the whole 'dont you fucking dare approach me' vibe.

-anyway I did a few more approaches but nothing of much note happened, but when I was slaking down the street a 50 year manlet curry with a pajeet accent came up to me and asked me if I would accompany him into PRZYM (a club) cos they wouldnt let him in alone. I was tempted to say yes and then jsut ditch him as soon as I was inside and do my own approaches but i was worried he was trying to non-consent some girls in there since he was a turbo subhuman with no chance of pussy so I said no. If he had just been a LTN i wouldve said yes.

-After this I called it a night- firdays pretty quiet in my city and saturdays a lot more bustling so I was encouraged by these results and figured if I went out again the next night I could do much better sicne there would be so much more footfall it would be easier to approach and I coudl have more success (spoiler:I didnt).

Saturday night:

-To warm up for the night, I was chatting to @ReadBooksEveryday on discord

-Had just one beer and hit the streets, it was much busier than the previous night as is normal where I live, I began approaching a few girls on the steets asking for lighters but nothing went anywhre.

-Since the bars were way more rammed tonight I figured id try doing some approaches inside as well. I stood outside the usual bar Ive tryed this at before and tryed to make conversation with some random late 20s lads, they werent super friendly tbh but it made me look like I wasnt alone before i went to show my ID to the bouncers so I could get in.

-Got inside the bar, had a little scout out around the place, the quality of girls was pretty decent, the gender ratio wasnt too bad either, close to 50/50, maybe slgithy more men than women but not bad at all for nightlife venue, lots of cuties too, I saw one RTT mogger but other than that I felt like i either mogged most men or was roughly on par with them- I was feeling optimistic.

-I headed upstairs to the main dancefloor area, some guy I walked past stopped me and told me i was 'built like a brick shithouse', I thanked him and said he looked built himself, he said 'nah mate im just fat as fuck', then I told him he had a good frame and should be thankful cos frame cannot be changed whereas he could simply build muslce and lean down then mog me. He said to me 'go out there a pull mate youre looking good'.

-After this I approached a blonde MTB, she chatted to me for a little bit but was extremley plutonic and didn't give me really any positive body language or IOI so I left her be after just a few minutes

-I approached a short spanish looking girl with glasses who was slightly chubby with big tits, not my usual type but shed jsut entered the venue so i figures strike while the iron is hot- I went up to her and said 'hey hows your night going'- she looked at me as if id just spat on her grandmothers grave. she looked back at me point blank but didn't say anything in response to my question- it was like she was disgusted I had even dared try and talk to her.

-I was a little bit wounded from the fact a slightly chubby girl rejected me in such a brutal manner- so even though I had planned to just drink the one beer that night, I went to the bar and bought a tequilla shot to numb the pain- shot down, back to the dancefloor and time to approach again.

-I saw a pair of girls , one fat one, one slim cute brunnete- probs MTB, I approached the slim brunette asking her how her nights going, she told me to go away, didnt even want to entertain my presence.

-After 3 approaches in the bar I decided to fuck it off because I literally had better results chatting to girls on the street.

-I start walking again, see a cute blonde girl who looked familiar with a teeny tiny waist standing by herself and ask her for a ligher- she says she didnt have one I thought about maybe trying to continue the convo from there cos her body language seemed positive which i thought was maybe a half IOI but I was feeling so low energy from the brutality id experienced in the club so didnt pursue it further.

-A bit later I remember why this girl looked familiar, she had matched me on hinge and actually first messaged me but then randomly stopped replying to me after like a day, based on this she probably was giving me an IOI so i kind of fucked this one.

-I asked another group of girls- one stopped and said yes , chatted to her for a bit but she ran off with her friends pretty quickly.

-Decided to hit up another bar- I was on my last ciggarette so knew the night was nearly over, I asked a group of girls outside the bar for a light, they gave me one but then turned away and carried on talking in a circle and all turned their backs to me so I gave up.

-Went into the bar- saw another RTTmaxxed love island guy who girls were giving bait IOIs too, some middle aged woman tryed to dance with me and I kept trying to soft reject her by turning away but she was really persistent, I left soon after this cos I felt done for the night and that was about all that happened.

tagging:

@GamerCel @LowTrust @PrinceLuenLeoncur @gymmaxedhorse @forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @alriodai @6ft4 @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, n0rthface and 21 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21667, stunna and ascension
Dnrdlol

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and stunna
Went out alone both friday and saturday- results were well to be honestly mostly shit but im gonna break down by interactions by the night for you guys so you can JFL at me

Friday:

-Just finished watching the world cup, im chilling with @LowTrust on discord making some morphs having a beer to low inhib max before I go out. At around 10pm I hit the streets.

-First I stop off at a smoking area of bar nearby me- some guy starts chatting to me quite quickly, he tells me hes been suffering from anxiety and this is his first night out in 2 years cos of how rough hes felt- Brutal! After chatting a bit more he offers me his phone number and says in 4 weeks time hes parents are away and I can stay at his house in manchester and we can go on a night out together. I say yeah sounds cool but honestly I probably wont take up the offer cos im worried he might be a fag trying to rapemax me. But it felt good to get warmed up speaking to someone and now it was on to chat to some actual foids.

-My main approaching tactic is just going up to girls on the street asking if they have a lighter- this priobably wouldve worked well a decade ago when more young girls smoke but now barely any do they all vape or just dont consume any nicotine products. I am brutally cucked by elf bars.

-Anyway approach a few girls on the street adking for lighters, all say they dont have any and most are walking opposite direction to me when approaching so its hard to make anything of the interaction

-I decide to approach a girl at the cashpoint, a pair of girls standing in front of me one is a whale, one is a kinda cute mtb with braces. I ask the girls for a lighter, they say no but the girls like 'oh I don't smoke you know' and turns around to make eye contact with me. The girl starts taking a load of snapchat selfies so I say 'oh do you need a photographer then', shes like 'no thanks babe its just the reverse camera does me no favours', I say 'oh its the same for me it the lens distortion'. It this point I feel the interaction going pretty well she asks he where im going tonight and asks if Im going to the same club as she is- I shouldve said yes tbh but didnt wanna come across as desperate guy out alone with no friends so i was like muh i have my own plans somehwere elese but then i got her isntagram and she actually messaged me- im still talking to her now so maybe she'll meet me next weekend but she will probably get bored agfter like 3 days of texting and just stop replying to me- thats how it usually works anyway.

View attachment 1980826

heres her actual messages to me on instagram- she thoguth i looked 17 which is giga lifefuel.

-Approached a bit tits goth looking girl and she had a lighter but I couldnt really push the convo much further since she turned her back to me after lighting my cig and basically gave me negative body language with the whole 'dont you fucking dare approach me' vibe.

-anyway I did a few more approaches but nothing of much note happened, but when I was slaking down the street a 50 year manlet curry with a pajeet accent came up to me and asked me if I would accompany him into PRZYM (a club) cos they wouldnt let him in alone. I was tempted to say yes and then jsut ditch him as soon as I was inside and do my own approaches but i was worried he was trying to non-consent some girls in there since he was a turbo subhuman with no chance of pussy so I said no. If he had just been a LTN i wouldve said yes.

-After this I called it a night- firdays pretty quiet in my city and saturdays a lot more bustling so I was encouraged by these results and figured if I went out again the next night I could do much better sicne there would be so much more footfall it would be easier to approach and I coudl have more success (spoiler:I didnt).

Saturday night:

-To warm up for the night, I was chatting to @ReadBooksEveryday on discord

-Had just one beer and hit the streets, it was much busier than the previous night as is normal where I live, I began approaching a few girls on the steets asking for lighters but nothing went anywhre.

-Since the bars were way more rammed tonight I figured id try doing some approaches inside as well. I stood outside the usual bar Ive tryed this at before and tryed to make conversation with some random late 20s lads, they werent super friendly tbh but it made me look like I wasnt alone before i went to show my ID to the bouncers so I could get in.

-Got inside the bar, had a little scout out around the place, the quality of girls was pretty decent, the gender ratio wasnt too bad either, close to 50/50, maybe slgithy more men than women but not bad at all for nightlife venue, lots of cuties too, I saw one RTT mogger but other than that I felt like i either mogged most men or was roughly on par with them- I was feeling optimistic.

-I headed upstairs to the main dancefloor area, some guy I walked past stopped me and told me i was 'built like a brick shithouse', I thanked him and said he looked built himself, he said 'nah mate im just fat as fuck', then I told him he had a good frame and should be thankful cos frame cannot be changed whereas he could simply build muslce and lean down then mog me. He said to me 'go out there a pull mate youre looking good'.

-After this I approached a blonde MTB, she chatted to me for a little bit but was extremley plutonic and didn't give me really any positive body language or IOI so I left her be after just a few minutes

-I approached a short spanish looking girl with glasses who was slightly chubby with big tits, not my usual type but shed jsut entered the venue so i figures strike while the iron is hot- I went up to her and said 'hey hows your night going'- she looked at me as if id just spat on her grandmothers grave. she looked back at me point blank but didn't say anything in response to my question- it was like she was disgusted I had even dared try and talk to her.

-I was a little bit wounded from the fact a slightly chubby girl rejected me in such a brutal manner- so even though I had planned to just drink the one beer that night, I went to the bar and bought a tequilla shot to numb the pain- shot down, back to the dancefloor and time to approach again.

-I saw a pair of girls , one fat one, one slim cute brunnete- probs MTB, I approached the slim brunette asking her how her nights going, she told me to go away, didnt even want to entertain my presence.

-After 3 approaches in the bar I decided to fuck it off because I literally had better results chatting to girls on the street.

-I start walking again, see a cute blonde girl who looked familiar with a teeny tiny waist standing by herself and ask her for a ligher- she says she didnt have one I thought about maybe trying to continue the convo from there cos her body language seemed positive which i thought was maybe a half IOI but I was feeling so low energy from the brutality id experienced in the club so didnt pursue it further.

-A bit later I remember why this girl looked familiar, she had matched me on hinge and actually first messaged me but then randomly stopped replying to me after like a day, based on this she probably was giving me an IOI so i kind of fucked this one.

-I asked another group of girls- one stopped and said yes , chatted to her for a bit but she ran off with her friends pretty quickly.

-Decided to hit up another bar- I was on my last ciggarette so knew the night was nearly over, I asked a group of girls outside the bar for a light, they gave me one but then turned away and carried on talking in a circle and all turned their backs to me so I gave up.

-Went into the bar- saw another RTTmaxxed love island guy who girls were giving bait IOIs too, some middle aged woman tryed to dance with me and I kept trying to soft reject her by turning away but she was really persistent, I left soon after this cos I felt done for the night and that was about all that happened.

tagging:

@GamerCel @LowTrust @PrinceLuenLeoncur @gymmaxedhorse @forevergymcelling @Chadethnic101 @alriodai @6ft4 @ReadBooksEveryday
Girls just stop replying cos they got preoccupied/bored (they are foids afterall) read her hinge find out what’s she’s into send her your best frauded video and then resend it to her and she’ll keep the convo going. I practiced this on a foid yesterday and it WORKED

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
What's your psl? Are you white or indian?

it is easier to get a high paying job with a fortune 100 company than it is to find a good woman in today’s economy

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Elvisandreaa and Oberyn

BRB going to smokemaxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
JFL what a waste of time and energy.

I snorted 2 big lines of ketamine last night and walked around the clubbing area listening to my fav music on my headphones while being all zoned out from the ketamine.

I was just looking at cars passing by for like 10 minutes because their headlights looked so damn good and trippy. Had a great experience.

Tried to enter some bar but got sent out because they were closing as it was actually a restaurant. The guy sending me out was nice and started talking multiple paragraphs to me about the restaurant and the food they serve but I couldn't care. I just said: 'Sounds cool, I will come visit here when it's open'. Then he wanted to give me his business-card of the restaurant and it just reminded me of

american-psycho.gif

which made me laugh out loud in his face :lul::lul: he didnt understand and I walked away

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, RichardSpencel, n0rthface and 9 others
Good read, jfl at "it's the lens distortion"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Oberyn and Moggie
i got bored half through the thread but yeah i hope you got some pussy

This is extremely bad. Why the fuck would you approach girls indirectly asking for lighter that makes you seem like a pussy. Guys with balls go up to girls and just introduce themselves.

You have to be very sexual at night. Touch the girl, go for a makeout, ask her to come back to your place. I have over 30 night game slays so I know how this works. Most girls at night are out with their friends you have to find the DTF ones.

You have to approach atleast 10-15 girls per night if you want any kind of consistent results.

You can’t take stuff personally if a girl says no just talk to another one.

We’re you getting a lot of IOIs? Usually when I walk into a bar I get a ton of IOIs but that’s due to height and physique. Tall jacked RTT guys perform really well at bars and clubs

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Make sure you come to visit me in 4 weeks when my parents are out. Don't be a flake and let me down. You promised!

This is extremely bad. Why the fuck would you approach girls indirectly asking for lighter that makes you seem like a pussy. Guys with balls go up to girls and just introduce themselves.

You have to be very sexual at night. Touch the girl, go for a makeout, ask her to come back to your place. I have over 30 night game slays so I know how this works. Most girls at night are out with their friends you have to find the DTF ones.

You have to approach atleast 10-15 girls per night if you want any kind of consistent results.

We’re you getting a lot of IOIs? Usually when I walk into a bar I get a ton of IOIs but that’s due to height and physique. Tall jacked RTT guys perform really well at bars and clubs
I mean I Tryed my best.

If you’re not an RTT maxxed jock and you aren’t getting tons of IOIs instantly you can’t just instantly go up to girls and be sexual- that’ll get you kicked out or arrested

At least I Tryed approaching some girls rather than just rotting and crying about how bad I have it

Also this time a year ago I wouldn’t have even been able to do any approaches

You can’t master this stuf over night- and I don’t larp on this forum and I actually detail all my rejections as well as successed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
You have to be extremely aggressive at night. Tall roided fuckboys do the best at bars and clubs

I mean I Tryed my best.

If you’re not an RTT maxxed jock and you aren’t getting tons of IOIs instantly you can’t just instantly go up to girls and be sexual- that’ll get you kicked out or arrested

At least I Tryed approaching some girls rather than just rotting and crying about how bad I have it
JFL I’m trying to give you advice. You won’t get kicked out or arrested for being sexual. Go up to a girl introduce yourself and and slowly ramp up the escalation like you would do on a date. Treat each interaction like a date. So start with shaking her hand and holding onto it for a bit. Then touch her hair maybe pull on it a bit. Then put your hand on her ass etc. Go for the makeout.

The key to nightgame is being sexual and clear about your intentions. Your looks aren’t the problem just be more aggressive and approach more girls. You can’t take any rejection personally. Just approach as many girls as possible until you find one that’s DTF

he said he had better luck with the lighter question than in the bar

he said he had better luck with the lighter question than in the bar
What does better luck mean? Getting laid? That clearly didn’t happen here. Go up to a girl and make your intentions clear like a man don’t be a bitch about it

JFL I’m trying to give you advice. You won’t get kicked out or arrested for being sexual. Go up to a girl introduce yourself and and slowly ramp up the escalation like you would do on a date. Treat each interaction like a date. So start with shaking her hand and holding onto it for a bit. Then touch her hair maybe pull on it a bit. Then put your hand on her ass etc. Go for the makeout.

The key to nightgame is being sexual and clear about your intentions. Your looks aren’t the problem just be more aggressive and approach more girls. You can’t take any rejection personally. Just approach as many girls as possible until you find one that’s DTF
That’s fine - you’re right I need to be more assertive - this is only like my second time I tried going out alone so still getting the hang of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
That’s fine - you’re right I need to be more assertive - this is only like my second time I tried going out alone so still getting the hang of it
Yeah all good this shit is tough. Even Chads get rejected all the time at bars and clubs. Usually rejection is due to the girl not looking to hook up with someone etc not due to looks. Keep practicing and you’ll get there

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and edodalic29
Girls just stop replying cos they got preoccupied/bored (they are foids afterall) read her hinge find out what’s she’s into send her your best frauded video and then resend it to her and she’ll keep the convo going. I practiced this on a foid yesterday and it WORKED
What do you send in the video?

these reports are pointless unless you start by stating your stats, age, smv, height

did she really think you were 17? assuming you're in your 40ies now that's damn impressive

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I'm 5'11", I'm thinking of wearing lifts and frauding and trying to slay at bars or clubs after I looksmax. But idk I have 0 idea how to do anything. Only 2 approaches so far and both were kinda spergy

U should try cocaine. It doesnt make me horny but makes me very confident and assertive. Approaching women and having some shitchat takes 0 effort on cocaine.

Im convinced most ppl that approach in night life are on cocaine

U should try cocaine. It doesnt make me horny but makes me very confident and assertive. Approaching women and having some shitchat takes 0 effort on cocaine.

Im convinced most ppl that approach in night life are on cocaine
I tried it many times - I’m gonna take Xanax next time and not drink

I need someone to go out with ideally tho-
If you live in north of England and wanna go out approaching please pm me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
autism jfl
What’s autism about it?

It seems like the NT thing to do is just stand in a circle with your mates drinking not talking to any girls

• +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 2268 and MoggerGaston
What’s autism about it?

It seems like the NT thing to do is just stand in a circle with your mates drinking not talking to any girls
cold approaching in general and ur conversations. Why would u talk about lens distortion at the club?

cold approaching in general and ur conversations. Why would u talk about lens distortion at the club?
That was at the cash point and the girl gave me her Instagram -

Would it be less autistic to stand their saying nothing?

She was laughing and giggling the whole time wasn’t an awkward or autistic interaction at all

That was the best of the lot- terirble example from you

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

She was laughing and giggling the whole time wasn’t an awkward or autistic interaction at all

you’re right op. Normies will blurt out anything that comes to mind. There’s nothing more non NT than being a NPC in life overthinking everything

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, infini and DoctorLooksmax
slim cute brunnete- probs MTB, I approached the slim brunette asking her how her nights going, she told me to go away,

brutal. I can't wrap my head around that tbh OP is GL.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob

still based on that and a few other things u said, i imagine ur giving off some aspie vibes.

You have to be extremely aggressive at night. Tall roided fuckboys do the best at bars and clubs
Fuark I miss being roided

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
I tried it many times - I’m gonna take Xanax next time and not drink

I need someone to go out with ideally tho-
If you live in north of England and wanna go out approaching please pm me
You didn't like it? I love being on hard drugs, or atleast a lot of alcohol when i am out. I cant stand clubs or bars sober. Its impossible.

d
You didn't like it? I love being on hard drugs, or atleast a lot of alcohol when i am out. I cant stand clubs or bars sober. Its impossible.
duting my uni days I used hard drugs regularly

the wear on the body and comedowns is too much for me now though

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Oberyn
still based on that and a few other things u said, i imagine ur giving off some aspie vibes.
so what am I meant to then?

you said cold approaching is aspie so you suggest just LDARing as an alternative?

You went out and practiced so thats all that matters. You’re not going to find a wifeor high quality woman in the bar or club anyway. Keep going and keep approaching. The more you do , the easier it’ll get and the more low inhib you’ll be , then when you have mastered you can go cold approach out in broad day light not just clubs or bars where usually trash low quality women are at . Chads get rejected also , ive seen it happen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 2268
so what am I meant to then?

you said cold approaching is aspie so you suggest just LDARing as an alternative?
warm approach. If ur gonna go cold u gotta be aggressive like the other dude said
And find a social circle.

d

duting my uni days I used hard drugs regularly

the wear on the body and comedowns is too much for me now though
Im 27 and i cant drink a ton anymore. The hangover is awful.

But other drugs arent bad for me.

Im 27 and i cant drink a ton anymore. The hangover is awful.

But other drugs arent bad for me.
I barely drink now tbh-

even the 3 drinks I had yesterday made me feel noticably rough today

I only drink for like close friends birthdays and stuff now (and I pretty much permanently LDAR anyway now)

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I barely drink now tbh-

even the 3 drinks I had yesterday made me feel noticably rough today

I only drink for like close friends birthdays and stuff now (and I pretty much permanently LDAR anyway now)
Damn thats rough. I can still do 10 drinks easily. But the 20-30 like i used to get me too fucked up now