Rate me can I still slay being 5'6"

Because you are obviously an alt, in no world are you not you utter faggot.
Waa waa waa, keep crying bro I'm not an alt. You can spend all night accusing me of being an alt.

Waa waa waa, keep crying bro I'm not an alt. You can spend all night accusing me of being an alt.
@her if he isn't an alt he clearly isn't mentally stable enough for being on this site it is in his best interests to get kicked off

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Ngl sounds like huge cope honestly
That's only because it never happened to you since you're not as tall as I am. You have no idea how people look at those who are much taller than everyone else. I am in the top 1% of height, so people stare, and women do too.

Women want to date a man who is not only taller than them, but much taller, the taller the better.

A 6 foot 2 good looking guy would mog me definitely since the height difference isn't big enough. But a 5 foot 9 good looking guy wouldn't mog me since the height difference is huge.

To give you an idea of the importance of height, I can take my brother as an example, he is 5 foot 9 and has a similar face as me and his girlfriend is 5 feet tall and she isn't fat but most people here would rate her 2/10 or 3/10 in looks at most because of her face.

So, as you can see, my brother of average height needed to date down and to date a girl who is extremely short in order to be much taller than her. If women who are 5 feet tall aim that high, it means that women who are 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5 or more do the same thing.

So height matters a lot more than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
That's only because it never happened to you since you're not as tall as I am. You have no idea how people look at those who are much taller than everyone else. I am in the top 1% of height, so people stare, and women do too.

Women want to date a man who is not only taller than them, but much taller, the taller the better.

A 6 foot 2 good looking guy would mog me definitely since the height difference isn't big enough. But a 5 foot 9 good looking guy wouldn't mog me since the height difference is huge.

To give you an idea of the importance of height, I can take my brother as an example, he is 5 foot 9 and has a similar face as me and his girlfriend is 5 feet tall and she isn't fat but most people here would rate her 2/10 or 3/10 in looks at most because of her face.

So, as you can see, my brother of average height needed to date down and to date a girl who is extremely short in order to be much taller than her. If women who are 5 feet tall aim that high, it means that women who are 5 foot 4 or 5 foot 5 or more do the same thing.

Face matters much more than you seem to think, speaking from experience the only people significantly taller than me got bullied for being lanklets. I get stared at too so? all because of face it isn't hard to believe that.

Height only matters if you aren't good looking enough, height only really allows you to date taller women more consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
You aren't black so, what does your face even look like lmao?
Capture2 1

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 5746
Im top 0.8% height in my country bro, it does nothing for me. A good looking guy is a good looking guy and most people are avg height, a truly good looking face is rare however
Well, of course you can't just expect women to make the first move because most of them are too cowardly to do so.

So, if you never go out, only rely on Tinder and never try to talk to women in public, then no matter how tall you are, you're still going to not have any success with women. It's not like they're going to come knock on your door or approach you out of the blue. I have only been approached by a girl once and that's because she was far more confident than most women.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Well, of course you can't just expect women to make the first move because most of them are too cowardly to do so.

So, if you never go out, only rely on Tinder and never try to talk to women in public, then no matter how tall you are, you're still going to not have any success with women. It's not like they're going to come knock on your door or approach you out of the blue. I have only been approached by a girl once and that's because she was far more confident than most women.
Have u approached girls in the past ?

Face matters much more than you seem to think, speaking from experience the only people significantly taller than me got bullied for being lanklets. I get stared at too so? all because of face it isn't hard to believe that.

Height only matters if you aren't good looking enough, height only really allows you to date taller women more consistently.
Actually, most women who have been interested in me were much shorter than I am, and in the case where they were tall, they were not over 5 foot 9, that is because tall women are very rare where I live since the average height for women here is 5 foot 4 (1 foot shorter than my height).

And you're using your high school experience as a way of making an assumption on what the real world is like but you forget that high school isn't real life. You didn't have to be good looking to be cool in high school, you just had to be confident and tough against those who were against you. In the real world, the qualities required to succeed are completely different.

Actually, most women who have been interested in me were much shorter than I am, and in the case where they were tall, they were not over 5 foot 9, that is because tall women are very rare where I live since the average height for women here is 5 foot 4 (1 foot shorter than my height).

And you're using your high school experience as a way of making an assumption on what the real world is like but you forget that high school isn't real life. You didn't have to be good looking to be cool in high school, you just had to be confident and tough against those who were against you. In the real world, the qualities required to succeed are completely different.
Yes dude I am using my university experience which I am currently living through which applies to me right now. I am a literal fucking autist bro, my personality kills attraction it doesn't assist it you realise right?

I know most girls will be much shorter I am stating that it allows you to have access to those taller women for obvious reasons

Yes dude I am using my university experience which I am currently living through which applies to me right now. I am a literal fucking autist bro, my personality kills attraction it doesn't assist it you realise right?

I know most girls will be much shorter I am stating that it allows you to have access to those taller women for obvious reasons
So, you're saying that there are tall skinny guys getting bullied in university? I really wonder what kind of university you must go to for that to be the case because I have never seen it happen. Bullying doesn't happen after high school.

So, you're saying that there are tall skinny guys getting bullied in university? I really wonder what kind of university you must go to for that to be the case because I have never seen it happen. Bullying doesn't happen after high school.
You live in the uk or?

I live in Canada, near Montreal.

Unlike in the UK, here we don't have crazy people committing tons of chemical attacks every year.
Fair play lmao, the uk is very different culture wise honestly so.

Chemical attacks are decent though

Fair play lmao, the uk is very different culture wise honestly so.

Chemical attacks are decent though
The UK is a shithole filled with crime, kind of like the US, however at least the americans have the decency of not ruining people's faces with chemicals.

Now I understand why you were saying that they were getting bullied. But that would never happen here. Here, taller men are what most women prefer. And since men who are 6 foot 2 or taller are not that common, I don't need a Chad face to do well.

The UK is a shithole filled with crime, kind of like the US, however at least the americans have the decency of not ruining people's faces with chemicals.

Now I understand why you were saying that they were getting bullied. But that would never happen here. Here, taller men are what most women prefer. And since men who are 6 foot 2 or taller are not that common, I don't need a Chad face to do well.
Fair enough for arguments sake, I don't have a particularly common appearance for the UK if I am being honest. Most people I see are low class maxed more than anything lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mogstar and randomuser2407

Dude I'm fucking 5'5", in a LTR and have 2 girls at work that I could fuck I wasn't in said LTR. Your whole story is proof of how height isn't enough. You need to be attractive, you need to be able to talk to them. You said yourself that they lose interest once you talk. It's clear you're in for a rude awakening once the pandemic is over and you're still a virgin that expects his height to carry him. If it didn't in the past why will it in the future?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SendMePicsToRate
Dude I'm fucking 5'5", in a LTR and have 2 girls at work that I could fuck I wasn't in said LTR. Your whole story is proof of how height isn't enough. You need to be attractive, you need to be able to talk to them. You said yourself that they lose interest once you talk. It's clear you're in for a rude awakening once the pandemic is over and you're still a virgin that expects his height to carry him. If it didn't in the past why will it in the future?
I don't have trouble talking to girls, I never said that I did, I'm not socially awkward or anything like that, I have really good social skills actually. Also, I never said that being short makes someone an incel, all I said is that at my height, face matters far less. And the reason why I say this is because I have seen women who are 8/10 in looks who were attracted to me even though I am 5/10 in looks (at most), and when I say that they liked me, I mean that due to my height they were staring for a very long time in some cases. They never approached because where I live, it's just not part of the culture for women to do so.

I don't have trouble talking to girls, I never said that I did, I'm not socially awkward or anything like that, I have really good social skills actually. Also, I never said that being short makes someone an incel, all I said is that at my height, face matters far less. And the reason why I say this is because I have seen women who are 8/10 in looks who were attracted to me even though I am 5/10 in looks (at most), and when I say that they liked me, I mean that due to my height they were staring for a very long time in some cases. They never approached because where I live, it's just not part of the culture for women to do so.

Sorry, you're right, someone else said that and I thought it was you.

So anyways, let me get this straight. You're a virgin who's never been approached but has had some women stare at you, for reasons unknown, and in your mind that means that were attracted to based on your height? Kind of a stretch there man. I've been approached and actively flirted with and am also Canadian.

• +1
Sorry, you're right, someone else said that and I thought it was you.

So anyways, let me get this straight. You're a virgin who's never been approached but has had some women stare at you, for reasons unknown, and in your mind that means that were attracted to based on your height? Kind of a stretch there man. I've been approached and actively flirted with and am also Canadian.
They didn't just stare, they showed in the most obvious ways possible through body language that they liked me and I didn't do anything. The only reason why I am a virgin is because for so long I was too lazy to do anything about it, so I ruined every opportunity that I ever got by not even trying. Then, when I decided to take action, the quarantine happened, just around the time I had started to talk to more people and get involved, just at that time, it's as if the universe decided to cuck me.

Now, I don't get any of those opportunities anymore since I live in a COVID19 red zone which means that all the bars, clubs and restaurants are closed and I have to wear a mask at every public place that I go to so nobody can see what I look like and I cannot see what they look like, and Quebecers take the pandemic so seriously that they avoid strangers much more than they did before, so I am completely screwed for the time being. All I can do is wait until things go back to normal, which might not happen for another year. In the meantime, I am gymmaxxing to get even more success when the pandemic finally ends.

They didn't just stare, they showed in the most obvious ways possible through body language that they liked me and I didn't do anything. The only reason why I am a virgin is because for so long I was too lazy to do anything about it, so I ruined every opportunity that I ever got by not even trying. Then, when I decided to take action, the quarantine happened, just around the time I had started to talk to more people and get involved, just at that time, it's as if the universe decided to cuck me.

Now, I don't get any of those opportunities anymore since I live in a COVID19 red zone which means that all the bars, clubs and restaurants are closed and I have to wear a mask at every public place that I go to so nobody can see what I look like and I cannot see what they look like, and Quebecers take the pandemic so seriously that they avoid strangers much more than they did before, so I am completely screwed for the time being. All I can do is wait until things go back to normal, which might not happen for another year. In the meantime, I am gymmaxxing to get even more success when the pandemic finally ends.

Fair enough, we'll see how it goes for you when all is over. What are these obvious things they did?

• +1
Bruh you are far from ugly. Your jaw are little bit above average. Your nose is fine... only thing that are decreasing your psl is your hair style.. Its looks very greasy and weird. You need good haircut to ascend.. Also make your brows darker.
How do I do that? Hot sauce on it for blood flow?

Bruh you are far from ugly. Your jaw are little bit above average. Your nose is fine... only thing that are decreasing your psl is your hair style.. Its looks very greasy and weird. You need good haircut to ascend.. Also make your brows darker.
What is my psl and potential psl then if I get dank hair

Lol canada is america's hat the us will ennex it eventually for the oil sands or it will be the middle east 2 electric boogaloo crime is only low in canada because you blow every minority that comes near you just like the uk you are little bore than a territory of england for now and the us later pray the jihads don't rub out of oil because you are next on the chopping block

Sound pretty similar to my situation. I haven't tried approaching in person yet (wasn't old enough to go to bars until now) but quarantine cucked me.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Height doesn’t matter at all and this just proves it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 756
yes, great eyebrow shape btw but should dye them still. and ofc, please, for the love of señor christo, CHANGE THAT FUCKING HAIRSTYLE WTF IS THAT

not dye them nvm but increase density

A
yes, great eyebrow shape btw but should dye them still. and ofc, please, for the love of señor christo, CHANGE THAT FUCKING HAIRSTYLE WTF IS THAT
Ny suggestions on style I'm thinking slicked back

Finally someone on this forum who I heightmog.

Shitty hair but good bones and lean. Try growing stubble.

Mirin confidence, I would rope already.

Finally someone on this forum who I heightmog.

Shitty hair but good bones and lean. Try growing stubble.

Mirin confidence, I would rope already.
i cant grow much stubble even if im short im not over i am easily above the untouchable 2-3 psl pajeets on here without any augmentations so far i have no need to rope

im acuually not very lean like 20-25% body fat if i leanmax i will ascend hard

You look like an edgelord. You could dark triadmaxx

Height doesn’t matter at all and this just proves it
While it's true that height isn't a requirement or a dealbreaker, it does make a big difference if you're tall because you can be less good looking in the face and still get some great success, of course it depends on the woman, height is more important to some women and less important to other women.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Wallenberg
While it's true that height isn't a requirement or a dealbreaker, it does make a big difference if you're tall because you can be less good looking in the face and still get some great success, of course it depends on the woman, height is more important to some women and less important to other women.
I’ll agree with u on that tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I really don't get how this height thing seems to be so complicated for some users here. Is it a lack of life experience or what?

It's better to be tall than to be short. No question about it, it's obvious.

However, it's not the only thing that matters. Prime Tom Cruise would be a slayer even if he would be unknown NEET. I have a friend who is incel and he is 6'3. Etc.

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11295 and Wallenberg
Lol canada is america's hat the us will ennex it eventually for the oil sands or it will be the middle east 2 electric boogaloo crime is only low in canada because you blow every minority that comes near you just like the uk you are little bore than a territory of england for now and the us later pray the jihads don't rub out of oil because you are next on the chopping block
There is a reason why the UN exists and why conquests and wars don't happen anymore.
It's because, since the invention of the atomic bomb, no country dares to attack one that has atomic bombs or is allied with those who have it because they know that the damage caused by a World War 3 would be far worse than that of World War 2.

Without the atomic bomb, first world countries would still fight against each other for wealth and land, men would still get enlisted in the army, feminism and social politics wouldn't have any power, and the patriarchy would still be alive and well today and so would the nuclear family. The atomic bomb really changed everything.

The reason why Canada and the US will never fight is because the US does most of their trading with Canada so if they were to lose Canada as a trade partner, they would suffer greatly. And, Canada is allied with so many countries, not just the US, so if the US were to attack, other countries would intervene and the US wouldn't win.

So, of course a 1v1 with Canada against the US would have the US as the obvious winner but the world that we live in today isn't like that, nearly every country has strong allies and with atomic bombs, they don't need to send in foot soldiers to fight wars, they can just drop bombs. Since nukes are so widely available, nobody dares to start anything because they are afraid of the consequences. This is also why the USA never attacked North Korea, because they know that North Korea has atomic bombs and is allied with China, who also has atomic bombs.

Many of us would be dead today if it wasn't for the atomic bomb, if Einstein had never discovered how to make it.

The reason why some third world countries are still at war is because they don't have atomic bombs so they fight like people in Europe used to do hundreds of years ago, they fight like underdeveloped civilizations, with only foot soldiers, they may have guns and tanks but that isn't enough to allow for permanent peace, so their wars will never stop as long as they remain without atomic bombs.

Canada has no nukes and even if they did they would be too pussy to use them, the uk is not a substantial nuclear threat compared to the us which has around half of nukes nuking america would mean the end for everyone

as i said europe which is Canadas main ally has little military power half of it is the uses military the us it the only major allly for europe or canada, ,without it they would be easily taken by the commies so they would likely not even fight canada is a main trade partner but it doesnt matter because the same trade would happen if it was annexed

are you a girl because your points sound like they are made by a fem

the un is weak, it always has been, and it is broken into collectives, the main one canada is in regarding military purposes is the eu and america i have doubts anyone else would help or even have the ability to help significantly

Fair enough, we'll see how it goes for you when all is over. What are these obvious things they did?
1 - One girl in my french class stared at me for the entire class and while she was staring, she did things to try to get my attention like throwing her hair around and playing with it a lot and she made facial expressions that said she was really attracted to me and she was the most good looking girl in my entire class, she was the only one I found attractive. She was very short, maybe around 5 foot 4.
I saw that girl every class, from late January to mid March 2020, which is when the quarantine happened and all schools and colleges switched to online. I never even approached or talked to that girl because I was afraid since I didn't know what to say to her.

2 - One girl in my skiing class stared at me when I entered the room 5 minutes late with my Salomon Skis, I was the tallest guy in the room and she noticed that, she was also the hottest girl in the class and the only girl that I was interested in, all the others were subhuman. That girl also was very short, probably the same height as the first one, which is average height for women where I live.
I saw her 3 times in late January 2020 since it was a very short class that lasted only 3 full days. For some reason, she lost interest in me right after I introduced myself to her, probably because I wasn't confident enough and came across as shy.

3 - One girl in my business class was randomly matched with me in a group during class and even though I wasn't very chatty, she immediately liked me and every time I saw her in class, she always wanted me to sit next to her and every time we had to split into groups, she wanted to be with me. At one point, she had to go to the printer to print her homework and she wanted me to come with her and her 2 female friends and some guy that she definitely had in the friendzone. So I followed them and we talked and I made some jokes as I usually do, and she was laughing at my jokes and she said that I was funny, then, not long after, she told me that she was in love with me and she was serious about it. She was a 6/10 middle eastern girl and at the time I was a 4/10 guy with an underbite (this was before my jaw surgery). However, because I had very high standards and thought that she wasn't attractive enough and thought that she came on to strong, I rejected her by telling her that I could only see her as a friend because I'm not attracted to her at all. Then, she took the rejection pretty well and moved on, and when she saw me in the corridors, she would still greet me, and she looked like she was still attracted to me. This was back in the winter semester of 2017 so 4 years ago. She was taller than average, probably around 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8, but I didn't notice since to me, that is still much shorter than me.

4 - One girl on a trip to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico in December 2016, 1 week before Christmas. At the time I was only 18 years old and we met while playing beach volleyball with other people from the all inclusive resort, I had asked if I could join them and she said yes. She was a blonde half asian and 6 feet tall in height, she was around 5/10 in looks of the face but had a really nice body, but at the time, I didn't know how to deal with women, I didn't know how to get from meeting a girl, to asking her out on a date, to flirting, to having sex with her. Since I was clueless, I never made a move and on my last day, at Christmas Eve, we were dancing with other people at the resort's club, and suddenly I had to leave to catch my flight, she was really disappointed to see me go and she gave me a really good hug before I left. I don't think that she would have had sex with me on that night but if I had made more moves towards her earlier, then it could have happened earlier that night. To be fair though, I met her when I was 3 days left on my trip since that is when younger people started to arrive in time for Christmas. I stayed 2 weeks before Christmas, during a time where there were only couples, my parents did that to save money on plane tickets.

5 - One girl at a convenience store while travelling between Montreal and Miami by car, she was the cashier, she was chubby but not extremely fat, and she was average in looks, she looked like she was extremely horny and ready to have sex with me right there, but because I wasn't on my own and had to depend on my parents, I was in a hurry and only bought my chips and left. If I had flirted a bit with her, I could have had sex with her though, she had the most horny stare I have ever seen in a girl, which makes sense since she was working in a town that was in the middle of nowhere and far from the big cities. That happened back in summer of 2017.

6 - One girl at the DMV in October 2020, I had just bought my first car and I was waiting in line to pay for my car plates, and there was a girl in line who was so interested in me that she stared at me for the entire time that I was in line and she was trying to get my attention, she was around 5 foot 9 in height and she was overweight but not obese and she had average looks. If I had approached her to ask her out, she would definitely have said yes, I am sure of it.

7 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the barber saw me while she was with a guy, she was around 6 feet tall and the guy was 5 foot 10 (shorter than her), and she stared as I walked past her, she definitely wanted me to approach her since men of my height are rare and at 6 feet tall, she has trouble finding a boyfriend that matches her standards for height probably and if that guy was her boyfriend, it means she had to settle for a guy slightly shorter than herself. He was way better looking than me though and she was really good looking, the best looking girl who liked me, most here would say she was a 10/10 Stacy, I don't have any pictures since I don't have her name. If I had asked her out, she most likely would have said yes if that guy wasn't her boyfriend, if he was, then it would have been awkward, I didn't approach because I was afraid that he could be her boyfriend and didn't want to try my luck, and I didn't know what I could have said even if he wasn't. So, my low self confidence was to blame again.

8 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the gym stared at me right when she saw me, she was 6 feet tall and she was average in looks but looked like she was in her mid to late 20s (so older than me), I didn't talk to her because of low self confidence and because I thought she was too old and not good looking enough.

9 - One girl at the end of my trip to an all inclusive resort in Mexico (the same trip where I met the tall girl), she was on my bus on the way back to the airport and because I had met with a PUA during my trip, my self confidence was much higher than ever before. I didn't sit next to her by choice, she sat next to me because there was no space left on the bus, then I had the urge to talk to her and I did, then I started to be more direct and I asked for her contact information to ask her out and she was really into me since she was not very attractive. She was a 4/10 asian girl from Cambodia but she was 25 years old and she was an accountant and had been working that job for a few years. We were on the same flight since everyone on the bus were heading to the same destination, but when I arrived home, I decided to not text her because my unrealistic standards made me think that I was too good for her. Looking back on it, that was a mistake because I could have gotten laid.

So that is a total of 9 girls who were really interested in me and not only checked me out but gave me obvious signs that they liked me, and those are between 2016 and 2020 and the number is low only because I never went out, I never went to bars or clubs, I never went to concerts or festivals, I never went to social events, I was always home alone in my room, isolated from the rest of the world, and when I did go out, it was only to go see a movie or to go to the gym, but I went at times where they were not busy so I never met anyone. This is also why I have very few friends, because I never went out.

So, when people think that I am an incel because of my looks, what they don't understand is that I never went out and even then, 9 girls managed to find me and I avoided them all out of either insecurity or unrealistic standards because I was too lazy to even try.

The reason why I managed to see 2 girls during the quarantine is because back then, Montreal was a COVID19 orange zone, which still allows people to meet and doesn't prevent dating and leaves bars, clubs and restaurants open. But right now, Montreal is a red zone, and until that changes, I am forced to wait before I can do something. Tinder would still be an option but with my current looks, it's never going to work, not unless I manage to use illusion strategies to make myself look at least decent in pictures.

My username "copingvolcel" comes from the fact that I act like a volcel while wanting to get laid, so, instead of taking action, I do nothing and can only cope with my situation. I act like a volcel but don't want to be one, so I'm a volcel by accident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Wallenberg and Deleted member 10185
Bruh you are legend. You literally wrote essey about girls that eyes you...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 439, lutte and 4 others
1 - One girl in my french class stared at me for the entire class and while she was staring, she did things to try to get my attention like throwing her hair around and playing with it a lot and she made facial expressions that said she was really attracted to me and she was the most good looking girl in my entire class, she was the only one I found attractive. She was very short, maybe around 5 foot 4.
I saw that girl every class, from late January to mid March 2020, which is when the quarantine happened and all schools and colleges switched to online. I never even approached or talked to that girl because I was afraid since I didn't know what to say to her.

2 - One girl in my skiing class stared at me when I entered the room 5 minutes late with my Salomon Skis, I was the tallest guy in the room and she noticed that, she was also the hottest girl in the class and the only girl that I was interested in, all the others were subhuman. That girl also was very short, probably the same height as the first one, which is average height for women where I live.
I saw her 3 times in late January 2020 since it was a very short class that lasted only 3 full days. For some reason, she lost interest in me right after I introduced myself to her, probably because I wasn't confident enough and came across as shy.

3 - One girl in my business class was randomly matched with me in a group during class and even though I wasn't very chatty, she immediately liked me and every time I saw her in class, she always wanted me to sit next to her and every time we had to split into groups, she wanted to be with me. At one point, she had to go to the printer to print her homework and she wanted me to come with her and her 2 female friends and some guy that she definitely had in the friendzone. So I followed them and we talked and I made some jokes as I usually do, and she was laughing at my jokes and she said that I was funny, then, not long after, she told me that she was in love with me and she was serious about it. She was a 6/10 middle eastern girl and at the time I was a 4/10 guy with an underbite (this was before my jaw surgery). However, because I had very high standards and thought that she wasn't attractive enough and thought that she came on to strong, I rejected her by telling her that I could only see her as a friend because I'm not attracted to her at all. Then, she took the rejection pretty well and moved on, and when she saw me in the corridors, she would still greet me, and she looked like she was still attracted to me. This was back in the winter semester of 2017 so 4 years ago. She was taller than average, probably around 5 foot 7 or 5 foot 8, but I didn't notice since to me, that is still much shorter than me.

4 - One girl on a trip to an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico in December 2016, 1 week before Christmas. At the time I was only 18 years old and we met while playing beach volleyball with other people from the all inclusive resort, I had asked if I could join them and she said yes. She was a blonde half asian and 6 feet tall in height, she was around 5/10 in looks of the face but had a really nice body, but at the time, I didn't know how to deal with women, I didn't know how to get from meeting a girl, to asking her out on a date, to flirting, to having sex with her. Since I was clueless, I never made a move and on my last day, at Christmas Eve, we were dancing with other people at the resort's club, and suddenly I had to leave to catch my flight, she was really disappointed to see me go and she gave me a really good hug before I left. I don't think that she would have had sex with me on that night but if I had made more moves towards her earlier, then it could have happened earlier that night. To be fair though, I met her when I was 3 days left on my trip since that is when younger people started to arrive in time for Christmas. I stayed 2 weeks before Christmas, during a time where there were only couples, my parents did that to save money on plane tickets.

5 - One girl at a convenience store while travelling between Montreal and Miami by car, she was the cashier, she was chubby but not extremely fat, and she was average in looks, she looked like she was extremely horny and ready to have sex with me right there, but because I wasn't on my own and had to depend on my parents, I was in a hurry and only bought my chips and left. If I had flirted a bit with her, I could have had sex with her though, she had the most horny stare I have ever seen in a girl, which makes sense since she was working in a town that was in the middle of nowhere and far from the big cities. That happened back in summer of 2017.

6 - One girl at the DMV in October 2020, I had just bought my first car and I was waiting in line to pay for my car plates, and there was a girl in line who was so interested in me that she stared at me for the entire time that I was in line and she was trying to get my attention, she was around 5 foot 9 in height and she was overweight but not obese and she had average looks. If I had approached her to ask her out, she would definitely have said yes, I am sure of it.

7 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the barber saw me while she was with a guy, she was around 6 feet tall and the guy was 5 foot 10 (shorter than her), and she stared as I walked past her, she definitely wanted me to approach her since men of my height are rare and at 6 feet tall, she has trouble finding a boyfriend that matches her standards for height probably and if that guy was her boyfriend, it means she had to settle for a guy slightly shorter than herself. He was way better looking than me though and she was really good looking, the best looking girl who liked me, most here would say she was a 10/10 Stacy, I don't have any pictures since I don't have her name. If I had asked her out, she most likely would have said yes if that guy wasn't her boyfriend, if he was, then it would have been awkward, I didn't approach because I was afraid that he could be her boyfriend and didn't want to try my luck, and I didn't know what I could have said even if he wasn't. So, my low self confidence was to blame again.

8 - One girl last summer when I was coming back from the gym stared at me right when she saw me, she was 6 feet tall and she was average in looks but looked like she was in her mid to late 20s (so older than me), I didn't talk to her because of low self confidence and because I thought she was too old and not good looking enough.

9 - One girl at the end of my trip to an all inclusive resort in Mexico (the same trip where I met the tall girl), she was on my bus on the way back to the airport and because I had met with a PUA during my trip, my self confidence was much higher than ever before. I didn't sit next to her by choice, she sat next to me because there was no space left on the bus, then I had the urge to talk to her and I did, then I started to be more direct and I asked for her contact information to ask her out and she was really into me since she was not very attractive. She was a 4/10 asian girl from Cambodia but she was 25 years old and she was an accountant and had been working that job for a few years. We were on the same flight since everyone on the bus were heading to the same destination, but when I arrived home, I decided to not text her because my unrealistic standards made me think that I was too good for her. Looking back on it, that was a mistake because I could have gotten laid.

So that is a total of 9 girls who were really interested in me and not only checked me out but gave me obvious signs that they liked me, and those are between 2016 and 2020 and the number is low only because I never went out, I never went to bars or clubs, I never went to concerts or festivals, I never went to social events, I was always home alone in my room, isolated from the rest of the world, and when I did go out, it was only to go see a movie or to go to the gym, but I went at times where they were not busy so I never met anyone. This is also why I have very few friends, because I never went out.

So, when people think that I am an incel because of my looks, what they don't understand is that I never went out and even then, 9 girls managed to find me and I avoided them all out of either insecurity or unrealistic standards because I was too lazy to even try.

The reason why I managed to see 2 girls during the quarantine is because back then, Montreal was a COVID19 orange zone, which still allows people to meet and doesn't prevent dating and leaves bars, clubs and restaurants open. But right now, Montreal is a red zone, and until that changes, I am forced to wait before I can do something. Tinder would still be an option but with my current looks, it's never going to work, not unless I manage to use illusion strategies to make myself look at least decent in pictures.

My username "copingvolcel" comes from the fact that I act like a volcel while wanting to get laid, so, instead of taking action, I do nothing and can only cope with my situation. I act like a volcel but don't want to be one, so I'm a volcel by accident.
If you have to remember and write it down...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6531, mogstar and 1 other person

@higgabigga are u reading this ?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10185