Collagen supplements are useless tbh

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
Glycine, Proline & Lysine are the building blocks of Collagen. Vitamin C is the glue .

So take those four and synthesize more collageN in your body.

Even the finest Collagen supplements are iffy cuz they are not synthesized in your body.

Ultimately what matters is collagen in key parts of the body. Under the skin for beauty, in joints for athletic performance & for orthopedic cushioning. Collagen management is essential as you get older. Many cultures eat collagen based dishes such as Aspic and it’s variations from France to Russia.

In America they eat Jello pudding which uses gelatin, a degraded form of collagen. Many attractive women still eat Jello jfl

Last edited:
High dose collagen is really good for heightmaxxing as it binds to the IGF1 receptor and enhances musculoskeletal health.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 8365
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Ok , but can it increase your height even after your plate are closed?
Yes. Collagen is the building blocks of your bone and cartilage. I felt more athletic and agile consuming high doses of collagen.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 8365
Yes. Collagen is the building blocks of your bone and cartilage. I felt more athletic and agile consuming high doses of collagen.
Did you grow ?

I have a stack with 4 dozen things in it

Regular old gelatin is basically the same thing as those fancy collagen powders, at 1/3 of the cost​

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
i thought all supps are just jew companies fleecing goys with cancer creams. Eating a carnivore diet mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
i thought all supps are just jew companies fleecing goys with cancer creams. Eating a carnivore diet mogs
True if you want to collagen maxx just eat Jello gelatin

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
True if you want to collagen maxx just eat Jello gelatin
yeh straightforward really. eat muscle tissue to build muscle, eat bone marrow for stronger bones, eat liver for healthier liver etc

• +1
yeh its kind of straightforward really. eat muscle tissue to build muscle, eat bone marrow for stronger bones, eat liver for healthier liver etc
Eating bone broth is very good too

• Love it
Eating bone broth is very good too
probably i just eat processed goy grain and sugar slop. Cant afford to eat healthier nor do bother cooking often. Hence I'm a skinnyfat subhuman - u are what u eat. all the knowledge with no application - can lead a horse to water but u cant make it drink

• +1
probably i just eat processed goy grain and sugar slop. Cant afford to eat healthier nor do bother cooking often. Hence I'm a skinnyfat subhuman - u are what u eat. all the knowledge with no application - can lead a horse to water but u cant make it drink
Exactly

• +1
Glycine, Proline & Lysine are the building blocks of Collagen. Vitamin C is the glue .

Even the finest Collagen supplements are iffy cuz they are not synthesized in your body.

Ultimately what matters is collagen in key parts of the body. Under the skin for beauty, in joints for athletic performance & for orthopedic cushioning. Collagen management is essential as you get older. Many cultures eat collagen based dishes such as Aspic and it’s variations from France to Russia.

In America they eat Jello pudding which uses gelatin, a degraded form of collagen. Many attractive women still eat Jello jfl
Jello is LAW

Bump

is oral collagene supplement legit and working?