Coloring/Pheno is cope and racism

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
It all comes to bones and dimorphism. A 6'6 maesthethic wide shoulders chad Aborigen will mog to death a faggot like 5'8 Sam Dezzani.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Face>Height>Frame(all of this is bones) >The rest

I agree bones above all.:feelshmm:

nah, being swarthy is a pretty big falio

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and Mr. President
Women are racists though.

Also phenotypes are mainly dictated by bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Agendum and 3 others
Its unfortunate but coloring is like half of attractivness

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Agendum and ConfusedBolivian
fortunate for me tho lmao

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
It all comes to bones and dimorphism. A 6'6 maesthethic wide shoulders chad Aborigen will mog to death a faggot like 5'8 Sam Dezzani.
You certainly live up to your name.

• +1
so why girls simp for dezzani not for 6 6 abonigger?

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
You’re right it’s all about bones , next up is harmony . Soft tissue wise as long as no monolid / bulbous nose there is no difference. Ideal colouring is probably tanned Gandys with green eyes

good luck finding a human looking aboriginal let alone a 'maesthetic 6'6 chad' one

• +1

Bones and dimorphism :lul: male gaze coper detected, also this guy is 7 ft tall, he is slaying like crazy right? :p

Cope these curries escaped the street shitter curse

this guy has more smv than any non white ethnic to ever exist btw. over 6.5 is obv an exception but coloring and pheno is everything

he will mog you IRL and on dating apps purely due to pheno even tho ur way better looking objectively. Brootl reality but its best not to deny it, u can pheno fraud easily

he will mog you IRL and on dating apps purely due to pheno even tho ur way better looking objectively. Brootl reality but its best not to deny it, u can pheno fraud easily
Ok