Compilation of (Possibly) Profound Alternative Biological Information (CONSCIOUSNESS & CELLS GENETICALLY EDIT THEMSELVES & MORE)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Fan of @NumbThePain.
Contributor
I'm not saying these things are 100% correct, do your own research.
Read the comments, they're interesting as well.

Part 1
You are right that CRISPR is currently limited to simpler genetic edits, and polygenic traits are a whole different ballgame. The complexity of how multiple genes interact to produce physical traits is far beyond what we can manipulate right now sadly as you mentioned.

But that’s why I think CRISPR is just the beginning (hopefully), the deeper we go into this topic, the more we realize how little we know, which is why the future of genetic engineering might lie in completely new approaches that transcend our current understanding of it.

We might need to combine info from quantum biology, bioinformatics, and maybe evenn AI to understand complexities of polygenic traits and move beyond crispr. Kinda exciting tbh if we can make an actual breakthrough
Here is where things get philosophical.

I think that if philosophical materialism is incorect, and philosophical idealism is proven to be correct, that could possibly mean that the information that are encoded in genes aren't necessarily physical or material, in the same way that neuroscience has many questions about the brain that can't be answered through material assumptions. If philosophical idealism is true, then we have to learn and incorporate a new dimension into your understanding of biology and that is where the answer can lie.

Emerging research, from Michael Levin has shown that cells displays agency, can solve problems, have preferences, etc.
I conclude that cells have a consciousness, and this could mean that biology is fundamentally consciousness.

James A. Shapiro has proposed a mechanism for how organisms evolve, where cells may change their GENOMES to solve problems, for example, Michael Levin said that he put a planaria in a barium solution that killed a portion of its body and it regenerated and became barium resistant by modifying its genome. (or something like that)

I hope I explained everything here and gave it justice, to those who are scientifically stingy and expect perfect answers/explanations.

Just something cool that I thought I should share.

Emmons-Bell, M., Durant, F., Tung, A., Pietak, A., Miller, K., Kane, A., Martyniuk, C. J., Davidian, D., Morokuma, J., & Levin, M. (2019). Regenerative Adaptation to Electrochemical Perturbation in Planaria: A Molecular Analysis of Physiological Plasticity. iScience, 22, 147–165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2019.11.014

Part 2
IQ is the entire structure, there's no way to improve it by limited exercise, if you believe so it means you don't understand what it is
So, I think we don't funny understand genetics completely. I actually just talked to someone about this.

By the way, I'm not refuting things like people's IQ don't really change in their lifetime. Most people don't have any noteworthy change in their intelligence over time, but...

I recently had a conversation with @alpslover about genetics.

You are right that CRISPR is currently limited to simpler genetic edits, and polygenic traits are a whole different ballgame. The complexity of how multiple genes interact to produce physical traits is far beyond what we can manipulate right now sadly as you mentioned.

But that’s why I think CRISPR is just the beginning (hopefully), the deeper we go into this topic, the more we realize how little we know, which is why the future of genetic engineering might lie in completely new approaches that transcend our current understanding of it.

We might need to combine info from quantum biology, bioinformatics, and maybe evenn AI to understand complexities of polygenic traits and move beyond crispr. Kinda exciting tbh if we can make an actual breakthrough
Here is where things get philosophical.

I think that if philosophical materialism is incorect, and philosophical idealism is proven to be correct, that could possibly mean that the information that are encoded in genes aren't necessarily physical or material, in the same way that neuroscience has many questions about the brain that can't be answered through material assumptions. If philosophical idealism is true, then we have to learn and incorporate a new dimension into your understanding of biology and that is where the answer can lie.

Emerging research, from Michael Levin has shown that cells displays agency, can solve problems, have preferences, etc.
I conclude that cells have a consciousness, and this could mean that biology is fundamentally consciousness.

James A. Shapiro has proposed a mechanism for how organisms evolve, where cells may change their GENOMES to solve problems, for example, Michael Levin said that he put a planaria in a barium solution that killed a portion of its body and it regenerated and became barium resistant by modifying its genome. (or something like that)

I hope I explained everything here and gave it justice, to those who are scientifically stingy and expect perfect answers/explanations.

Just something cool that I thought I should share.

Emmons-Bell, M., Durant, F., Tung, A., Pietak, A., Miller, K., Kane, A., Martyniuk, C. J., Davidian, D., Morokuma, J., & Levin, M. (2019). Regenerative Adaptation to Electrochemical Perturbation in Planaria: A Molecular Analysis of Physiological Plasticity. iScience, 22, 147–165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2019.11.014

from https://looksmax.org/threads/the-4-...a-scientific-revolution.1120875/post-16701959

I think that neurons change their DNA to better cope with stressors. For example, if you're consistently solving hard problems, your neurons change their DNA to better assist you biologically to solve problems. Note how this isn't epigenetic, it's genetic.

This is also how immune cells customize themselves for certain pathogens, they literally sit there and ponder how to change the genes of a white blood cell that would allow it to exterminate the pathogen.

Cells can change DNA (look at meiosis and genetic recombination)

This could actually be how evolution occurs predominantly, and not primarily through natural selection.

Again, this could explain IQ fluctuation amongst populations over time.
It's really interesting science and I think it could genuinely unleash something huge.

part 3

part 4

PART 5?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, hunkymonkey69, Clavicular and 2 others
@Clavicular @alpslover

more alt-type of info for looksmaxing /:

anyway gene editing for dec2 "mutation" would help so much in my studying life smh

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and enchanted_elixir

anyway gene editing for dec2 "mutation" would help so much in my studying life smh
It's unique. We can discover some PROFOUND things from these kinds of information.

This would explain why for example people who lack wrist size when work in construction their wrists increase in density same thing as neurons when u start learning for a hope of survival ur neurons adapt

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

If consciousness is truly the fundamental reality, its 100% within the realm of everyone here to change our genes, our faces, our hair and eye color, etc. with our mind.

This is why this is so profound.

Imagine if we were able to change our genes with our mind.
again this info is like making cars run on water, its possible but wont be out for a while, for now since giant has innovated alot just stick to implants

• JFL
again this info is like making cars run on water, its possible but wont be out for a while, for now since giant has innovated alot just stick to implants
Brutal realitypill fml

• Hmm...
If consciousness is truly the fundamental reality, its 100% within the realm of everyone here to change our genes, our faces, our hair and eye color, etc. with our mind.
right. things are alot diff from a pov, just like how we precieve all our senses and how you perceive the world is all through your brain. things differ from how its presented

• +1
Brutal realitypill fml
wont matter in a year or two when giant solves the issues with current stuff, im guessing it will be 1-2 years where you can completely change phenotype (within race)

• Hmm...
You have consciousness, right?

You have consciousness, right?
i understand the core of the message, things are different than presented, example like how we view the world, its just through our brains, not our eyes

:lul:
This would explain why for example people who lack wrist size when work in construction their wrists increase in density same thing as neurons when u start learning for a hope of survival ur neurons adapt

IQ is not just neural mass or quality, it's the entire system my nigger: synaptic strength, efficiency, white matter organizational efficiency, cognitive reserve, neurogenesis ability, etc..

Dec2 is based on Orexin.
You can get Orexin A or Modafinil, Adrafinil, etc. and use that instead.

wont matter in a year or two when giant solves the issues with current stuff, im guessing it will be 1-2 years where you can completely change phenotype (within race)
You think it’s gonna happen?

• Hmm...
:lul:

IQ is not just neural mass or quality, it's the entire system my nigger: synaptic strength, efficiency, white matter organizational efficiency, cognitive reserve, neurogenesis ability, etc..
Well, obviously. But it also depends on what information is encoded in it. Babies have these traits to high degrees but aren't as intelligent as an adult.

Unban this nigga from offtopic.

Can you explain what you mean by this?

Dec2 is based on Orexin.
You can get Orexin A or Modafinil, Adrafinil, etc. and use that instead.
wont take effect, you wont create another da vinci or tesla sleeping schedule for a second, nor will it be monophasic splitted

• Hmm...
You think it’s gonna happen?
yes
Can you explain what you mean by this?
modern innovations in cosmetic surgery, even from 2020-2024 alot has changed, thats why cosmicmaxxer was unfortunate enough to be caught in a bad time (also he did surgeries with shitty roi aka he never changed)

• +1
Consciousness editing itself? bro what are you talking about... consciousness does not originate from the body/brain, our conscioussness/spirit/soul lives on after our physical body dies.

Consciousness editing itself? bro what are you talking about... consciousness does not originate from the body/brain, our conscioussness/spirit/soul lives on after our physical body dies.
That's not what I'm implying. I'm implying that our consciousness has administrator privileges and can do anything to our bodies.
If we possibly learn how to wield it, we can do anything we want to our bodies.

Including changing eye color, hair color, skin color, hair texture, facial morphology, and more.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
That's not what I'm implying. I'm implying that our consciousness had administrator privileges and can do anything to our bodies.
If we possibly learn how to wield it, we can do anything we want to our bodies.

Including changing eye color, hair color, skin color, hair texture, facial morphology, and more.
Interesting theory, will read your thread tomorrow when i am not half-asleep, sounds like a very complex subject but initially i am not so sure you are right my friend. From where did you learn such a thing? Our consciousness having administrator priviledges doesn't mean much if you are to believe our conscioussness is tied/part of our soul/spirit which is otherworldly and not from this realm, it implies that although the ability is there, we will never have control to such a degree in this world.

• +1
Interesting theory, will read your thread tomorrow when i am not half-asleep, sounds like a very complex subject but initially i am not so sure you are right my friend. From where did you learn such a thing?
An assumption based on the scientific, spiritual, and philosophical information I've been consuming for over 6 months now.

An assumption based on the scientific, spiritual, and philosophical information I've been consuming for over 6 months now.
Hmm well i would like to know the sources and read them myself. I am more interested in the spiritual side but always open to new ideas. Surprisingly never heard such a theory like this before though.

• +1
Hmm well i would like to know the sources and read them myself. I am more interested in the spiritual side but always open to new ideas. Surprisingly never heard such a theory like this before though.
Go on YouTube and type in rupert sheldrake, michael levin, james a. shapiro, joe dispenza and bruce lipton. those will help you understand where I got this from.

I can't just give you my entire search history :lul:

so i can become chad by gaining more control over my body?

• Hmm...
so i can become chad by gaining more control over my body?
That's a good hypothesis. You'll probably have to refine it and do more research on it.
Most of the research will probably have to be via studying your own mind and body.
You'll have to then test it.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
That's a good hypothesis. You'll probably have to refine it and do more research on it.
Most of the research will probably have to be via studying your own mind and body.
You'll have to then test it.
maybe ill somehow tell my body i need a bigger chin to survive and go from there

• Hmm...
maybe ill somehow tell my body i need a bigger chin to survive and go from there
Observe how your mind makes changes to your body, and I think you might find the mechanism.