Complete study on Wolff's law

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
Read it and tell me ur conclusion after, like if this theory can be used to any facial looksmax, i am reading it actually, for the moment my starting opinion was that bonesmashing is mostly cope for cortical bone thickening but maybe there is an effect on internal bone density by vibration activation on receptors cells inside the bone so it can maybe prevent osteoporosis of the face and bone resorption due to aging, but for this purpose i think chewing hard food daily mog the bonesmashing purpose without adverse effects aswell

Attachments

• 2004f.pdf
    654.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 15827, randomvanish and 2 others
Complete study on this 0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Mrinfinityx
Noooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so ur telling me all these bonesmashing niggas have been punching their faces for no reason?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Danish_Retard and Mrinfinityx
Noooo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so ur telling me all these bonesmashing niggas have been punching their faces for no reason?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
For what I readed here for the moment it seems it is cope for this purpose even before skeleton full maturity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
For what I readed here for the moment it seems it is cope for this purpose even before skeleton full maturity
I do it,on my chin and orbital rims, and it works.
Now i don't give an f what the study says,if it works for me ,it's good that's all i care about.

These scientists change opinons faster than a chamaleon changes colour.

Until 1990s,they used to say androgens cause growth plate fusion in men

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, weebcel, thereallegend and 4 others
Now i don't give an f what the study says,if it works for me ,it's good that's all i care about.

If u are 14 y old there is a chance but overtime u will loss the gain by lack of loading, u must stick to it all time and facing the consequences on the skin aswell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and FreakkForLife
Yes, people dumb enough to hit themselves with a hammer likely wouldn't read either.

Wolff's Law: your bones will adapt based on the stress or demands muscles place on them.

By this statement alone, bonemashers should be chewing. That simple.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard and Mrinfinityx
Yes, people dumb enough to hit themselves with a hammer likely wouldn't read either.

Wolff's Law: your bones will adapt based on the stress or demands muscles place on them.

Chewing hard foods and more stronger h24 mewing seems to be the most effective option for this modeling or remodeling purposes without any adverse effects on soft tissues except maybe TMJ but u don't chew all day tbh, even in the study the load response is in the 1h a day range of even less, frequency is the key

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Korea
Chewing hard foods and more stronger h24 mewing seems to be the most effective option for this modeling or remodeling purposes without any adverse effects of soft tissues except maybe TMJ but u don't chew all day tbh, even in the study the load response is in the 1h a day range of even less, frequency is the key
Yea, the younger people of this forum (sub 20 yrs old) should 100% be focused on how they chew their foods.

I don't agree with using chewing devices because chewing shouldn't be done all day.

Keeping in mind how you're chewing your 3 meals a day is more than enough to promote good facial growth.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Mrinfinityx
Yea, the younger people of this forum (sub 20 yrs old) should 100% be focused on how they chew their foods.

I don't agree with using chewing devices because chewing shouldn't be done all day.

Keeping in mind how you're chewing your 3 meals a day is more than enough to promote good facial growth.
always a bunch of cope from you, it works and my face is calcified, whether or not it looks ugly or good is up for debate, but it grows layers of bone. Thats how bone works since its a living organism.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
When I see the importance of oestrogen I can say aromasin inhibitor is a looksmin overtime, the only interest of increasing testosterone for bone turnover is in the more excess oestrogen produced by atomatase and so reconversion

always a bunch of cope from you, it works and my face is calcified, whether or not it looks ugly or good is up for debate, but it grows layers of bone. Thats how bone works since its a living organism.
Tell me ur age

Not reading that copy and paste the relevant parts

Ok but if I want to get a better chin, the chewing will make it?

Women dp detected opinion rejected

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

Lol.
Bonesmashing works.
I tried it on my supraorbital rim and glabella and it works.
I tried it on my nasal bridge and although the gains are slow it works.

Because something not being able to work according to your options dosent mean it reflects reality.

And i smashed my chin too and it works.

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, Deleted member 15827, Pandora and 1 other person
Lol.
Bonesmashing works.
I tried it on my supraorbital rim and glabella and it works.
I tried it on my nasal bridge and although the gains are slow it works.

Because something not being able to work according to your options dosent mean it reflects reality.

And i smashed my chin too and it works.
its called swelling

No it definitely works. Slowly but continuously it will grow. You just need to hit harder and harder for 15-20min and it is painful as fuck+ you risk bone fracutre and TMJ issues/ brain damage if your skull is too weak to handle it. Just don't be a pussy and hit at 1/3 force to cause real bone fracture. First time i hit my jaw my face muscles were tighten has fuck giving me headache. but no brain damage. 2 months are the first results and 4+months is for massive change.

I tried myself and have been able to grow chin mandible gonions nasion browridge cheekbones orbital rims in less than 4 months. I see the massive growth in jawline and chin whereas 6 months ago I had a normie rounded jaw and weak - altough non recessed- chin too. Now my gains are clearly visible and I was very sceptical too about bonesmashing I thought it was cope :redpill::redpill:.

I'll make a thread before and after when I will leanmaxxx ( currently at 19% bodyfat ) in 3 months so you couldn't deny my gains. I'm too ashamed of my bloated face at the moment to show my face on the internet, but I will I promise. ( don't tell me cope).

Not every one can grow face bone though, you need to be young, healthy, testosteronemaxx and eat high vitamin D and collagen powder to heal. I'm sure your skepticism came from failed bonesmashed attempts - they do exist-

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse, Deleted member 15827, FreakkForLife and 2 others
I know for a fact that bonesmashing works but most of you do it wrong. I grew a small horn on the top of my head from headbutting. Nutrition and long rest are vital for bonesmashing results maybe multiple months or weeks after every session to fully heal even

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17345

x rays before and after or cope from swelling

x rays before and after or cope from swelling
U seriously thínk i am gonna get an x ray for this?
What am i gonna tell my parents? "Mom i smashed my brows and orbital rims and chin and i want an x ray for that":lul::lul::lul::lul:

If u don't wanna believe it's up to u.
Good luck getting a genioplasty for ur chin and wasting money on upper eyelid surgery when u can do it for free.

Swelling goes in 2-4 days,my brows are the same since 2 weeks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Deleted member 15827, Edgar and 1 other person
No it definitely works. Slowly but continuously it will grow. You just need to hit harder and harder for 15-20min and it is painful as fuck+ you risk bone fracutre and TMJ issues/ brain damage if your skull is too weak to handle it. Just don't be a pussy and hit at 1/3 force to cause real bone fracture. First time i hit my jaw my face muscles were tighten has fuck giving me headache. but no brain damage. 2 months are the first results and 4+months is for massive change.

I tried myself and have been able to grow chin mandible gonions nasion browridge cheekbones orbital rims in less than 4 months. I see the massive growth in jawline and chin whereas 6 months ago I had a normie rounded jaw and weak - altough non recessed- chin too. Now my gains are clearly visible and I was very sceptical too about bonesmashing I thought it was cope :redpill::redpill:.

I'll make a thread before and after when I will leanmaxxx ( currently at 19% bodyfat ) in 3 months so you couldn't deny my gains. I'm too ashamed of my bloated face at the moment to show my face on the internet, but I will I promise. ( don't tell me cope).

Not every one can grow face bone though, you need to be young, healthy, testosteronemaxx and eat high vitamin D and collagen powder to heal. I'm sure your skepticism came from failed bonesmashed attempts - they do exist-
I have tried it for 2 months and even though I do it irregularly,i have got complete hooding ,my hollow underyes have gone because i smashed my infraorbital rims(people use implants for the same reason,and i did it for free).

My chin has grown longer and wider.

The only problem I have is my ramus is shorter than ideal for my face:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:.

I want it to grow too,have u smashed ur ramus?
And have u seen ramus growth?

• +1
Reactions: gloriouse
i believe bone smashing can work i mean look at ufc fighters faces, but the users on here mostly is just swelling and not bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
U seriously thínk i am gonna get an x ray for this?
What am i gonna tell my parents? "Mom i smashed my brows and orbital rims and chin and i want an x ray for that":lul::lul::lul::lul:

If u don't wanna believe it's up to u.
Good luck getting a genioplasty for ur chin and wasting money on upper eyelid surgery when u can do it for free.

Swelling goes in 2-4 days,my brows are the same since 2 weeks
Shut the fuck up lmao, nigga needs his parents' permission to get an xray:feelshaha::feelshaha:

its called swelling
Your comment is called being a lazy pussy coper.

I tried bonesmashing my chin and after weeks, no swelling, slight but definite bone growth.

Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FreakkForLife
Your comment is called being a lazy pussy coper.

I tried bonesmashing my chin and after weeks, no swelling, slight but definite bone growth.

Get over it.
just get fat grafts or genio if u arent pussy

just get fat grafts or genio if u arent pussy
Cope. You won't fix the underlying issues like mouthbreathing, bad head posture or weak facial muscles as you will do to an extend with Wolff's law, which is hard mewing, heavy chewing and bonesmashing.

Oh and you'll lose
Cat Money GIF
Even pussies love money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back