completely over for forum

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

get some bitches on yo dick
seeing 14 year old brains absolutely cooked by the website

ordering mt2 to inject at 14jfl

lipolab to inject in buccal which will go when he developes anyways (blud will look like +5 years older than his age)

probably decided to leanmax jfl at at 14, and considering these kids sound retardrd it’s by starvemaxing. (i see no problem w this if over 18, even starve maxing for short periods), so their development is cucked.

most importantly they ain’t NT anymore, they are autistic asf and there is no going back. once ur here, your here to stay, delete your account, become chad: you’ll still browse the site every now and then, i see no problem in this, but these kids are now fucked, or very soon will be.

put all sub 18 year olds on ignore tbh
don’t ruin lives type shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, glaruz, Clqs and 13 others
whos this post about blud

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and n9wiff
Yes bro I have developed an inferiority complex from this site its over

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, n9wiff and appealmaxed
whos this post about blud
exibit A of a retatd
IMG 1618

can live life at 14, cos of the way he looks jfl, im pretty sure at 14 no one gives a shit, i didn’t care about looks at 14, i just lived my life.

he feels insecure when he doesn’t have hollow cheeks, when no one at 14 has the bone development to have hollow cheeks. this forum made the kid insecure from some think everyone has at that age, no hollows. bro usually how it works, you become insecure when everyone has something and you don’t, not the other way around.

thinks listening to google is good idea. i could have written that paragraph u posted blud. look at even older people like 25yo who do buccal fat removal, they aged tremendously

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, glaruz, Clqs and 3 others
existing A of a retatd
View attachment 2982035
can live life at 14, cos of the way he looks jfl, im pretty sure at 14 no one gives a shit, i didn’t care about looks at 14, i just lived my life.

he feels insecure when he doesn’t have hollow cheeks, when no one at 14 has the bone development to have hollow cheeks. this forum made the kid insecure from some think everyone has at that age, no hollows. bro usually how it works, you become insecure when everyone has something and you don’t, not the other way around.

thinks listening to google is good idea. i could have written that paragraph u posted blud. look at even older people like 25yo who do buccal fat removal, they aged tremendously
high inhib ramblings.

you lived life at 14 because you were nt, i do not have that luxury

it's ascend or die. either way, i was going to remove my buccal fat..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Ryan, aestheticsrespecter and 1 other person
high inhib
lower inhib than you
done topical oral minox - still do
dnp - reported deaths from this
clen - fucks heart and shit apparently

injecting muh fat dissolvers doesn’t compare to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel and n9wiff
lower inhib than you

idgaf, then stop lecturing me about "muh safety", teens on here have done literal diy buccal fat removal and you think im gonna kms from a couple of fat dissolver injections? this site has always had mentally ill teens, im not one of them, its a basic softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and aestheticsrespecter
I wish I found out about this forum at 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, skkrrrtcantdo, BeanletMogger and 3 others
lower inhib than you

I'll never fuck with DNP

knowing me I'd fuck up the dosing lol

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Yeah youngfags need to fuck off here and socialize at school. 14-17 is the easiest age to get JB pussy

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and appealmaxed
idgaf, then stop lecturing me about "muh safety", teens on here have done literal diy buccal fat removal and you think im gonna kms from a couple of fat dissolver injections? this site has always had mentally ill teens, im not one of them, its a basic softmaxx.
“cos others have done it, i will”

as you can see, i rest my case, blud is now delusional and wants to follow in the footsteps of other retard teen looksmaxers
you will kys down the road guaranteed with how much your gonna fuck up
your brain is severely underdeveloped, and you can’t argue otherwise, ur 14, no ones brain is developed at that age, clearly

u we’re literally about to turn urself into a nigga since u ordered mt2 then decided to cancel oreder since u decided to read up on side effects, after ordering btw jfl, high iq asf.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and Miant Gimplants
I'll never fuck with DNP

knowing me I'd fuck up the dosing lol
here that @cromagnon takijg dnp is called low inhib, not many willing. calling me high inhib jfl

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
“cos others have done it, i will”

as you can see, i rest my case, blud is now delusional and wants to follow in the footsteps of other retard teen looksmaxers
you will kys down the road guaranteed with how much your gonna fuck up
your brain is severely underdeveloped, and you can’t argue otherwise, ur 14, no ones brain is developed at that age, clearly

u we’re literally about to turn urself into a nigga since u ordered mt2 then decided to cancel oreder since i decided to read up on side effects, after ordering btw jfl, high iq asf.
no i read up on side effects bud, dont know why youre being hostile thought u were a friendly user tbh, then i see this bullshit post, targeted attack, state of this forum tbh.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I wish I found out about this forum at 14
you’d be in a worse place than you are now.
i’d you just listen to basics advice like, k2 d3 and that kinda shit, and even chewing at that age, ud be fine,
but i doubt your retarded enough to melt fat

• +1
  • Woah
no i read up on side effects bud, dont know why youre being hostile thought u were a friendly user tbh, then i see this bullshit post, targeted attack, state of this forum tbh.
state of this forum
said by a 14 yeaold

literally looking out for people, your gonna fuck up at one point or another with this rate
finding the forum at that age can ascend you, if you follow the right advice, not dissolving fat and injecting shit doe

• +1
state of this forum
said by a 14 yeaold

literally looking out for people, your gonna fuck up at one point or another with this rate
finding the forum at that age can ascend you, if you follow the right advice, not dissolving fat and injecting shit doe

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and n9wiff
My two favourite yellowcels fighting :feelswah:

Please stop guys :feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, noobs and appealmaxed
seeing 14 year old brains absolutely cooked by the website

ordering mt2 to inject at 14jfl

lipolab to inject in buccal which will go when he developes anyways (blud will look like +5 years older than his age)

probably decided to leanmax jfl at at 14, and considering these kids sound retardrd it’s by starvemaxing. (i see no problem w this if over 18, even starve maxing for short periods), so their development is cucked.

most importantly they ain’t NT anymore, they are autistic asf and there is no going back. once ur here, your here to stay, delete your account, become chad: you’ll still browse the site every now and then, i see no problem in this, but these kids are now fucked, or very soon will be.

put all sub 18 year olds on ignore tbh
don’t ruin lives type shit
good

high inhib ramblings.

you lived life at 14 because you were nt, i do not have that luxury

it's ascend or die. either way, i was going to remove my buccal fat..
Cope dude i was non nt and living my life at ur age. Ur brain is rotted and ur the worst of the worst scnenarios. If u keep going ull rot here flr years… being here so young is abnormal and u shouldnt have found it at this age

Theres nothingg more high inhib than a litteral child being on here at the simplest easiest stage of his life

Consequences of gay wannabe influencers name dropping .org because they have no other real hobbies and talents

Cope dude i was non nt and living my life at ur age. Ur brain is rotted and ur the worst of the worst scnenarios. If u keep going ull rot here flr years… being here so young is abnormal and u shouldnt have found it at this age

Theres nothingg more high inhib than a litteral child being on here at the simplest easiest stage of his life
oxymoron. you cannot be "non-nt and live your life".

it's a deeply ingrained problem that goes to the core of your psyche...i was already rotting on other forums at this age before anyway.

exibit A of a retatd
View attachment 2982035

It's not the forum, he's just a gullible little guy. If everyone said to smear shit on your dick to be chad, he would so it. He does it to feel like he's belonging here, to be a part of a community. Blame his autism not this site.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
It's not the forum, he's just a gullible little guy. If everyone said to smear shit on your dick to be chad, he would so it. He does it to feel like he's belonging here, to be a part of a community. Blame his autism not this site.
are you fucking retarded? no offense.

just because i'm doing small, tiny fat dissolver injections doesn't mean i "want to be a part of the community". my choices are based on my goals for improving my looks, which is literally the point of this forum...

with that viewpoint, you can apply that to legit every person here. "ah bro, this guys taking minox. must be a trendrider tbh because theres been a couple threads on it by others here" :feelskek::feelskek:

state of this forum tbh, looksmaxxing = being a grifter apparently

Yeah youngfags need to fuck off here and socialize at school. 14-17 is the easiest age to get JB pussy
this is impossible when you're non-nt, btw.

.org equivalent of "just be confident brah".

like multiple people and i've said before, the NTpill reigns supreme.

this is impossible when you're non-nt, btw.

.org equivalent of "just be confident brah".

like multiple people and i've said before, the NTpill reigns supreme.
99% of people on here are NT, they just have shit social skills, which can be developed through practice

99% of people on here are NT, they just have shit social skills, which can be developed through practice
i can socialize decently. that doesn't make me nt.

it's a multitude of factors