Conclusion: the best looksmaxing after browsing this site for a couple of months?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

Obviously it will depend on each case, and there are things that can be good but still cause much debate as MSE (aesthetically speaking, functionally it is brutal).

After a couple of months reading this site, my conclusion is that it all comes down to these surgeries / looksmaxing are almost the only thing that can change your life brutally from one year to the next , basically because they really have the potential to turn you into someone else physically.

- Weight loss
- Le fort + BSSO/IMDO + genioplasty
- HT
- Cosmetic eye surgeries
- Intelligently used implants

Would you add something else? And I mean things that there is no discussion that have the potential to change your life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaia262, Nordiccel, Rasputin and 1 other person
Making me actually read your esseys

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
D2B75FB6 1DD3 40DD 9925 876883AB28D6

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
skin care also

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and St. Wristcel
totally agree, I put it in this thread https://looksmax.org/threads/list-of-things-that-100-sure-are-not-cope.220380/

But here I refer more to hardcore things that by themselves can change your life, the skin care is 100% legit but there could be debate if it can change your life between harcore blackpillers with a Chad or nothing mentality
It can change your life if you have terrible skin, it won't do alot if your skin is ok to begin with. Nonetheless everyone should have a good skincare routine because it makes you age better and it isn't alot of work.

It can change your life if you have terrible skin, it won't do alot if your skin is ok to begin with. Nonetheless everyone should have a good skincare routine because it makes you age better and it isn't alot of work.

I agree with that, but I did not include it because here there are many hardcore incels that consider cope practically everything that does not split your face into two parts. Skincare has helped me a lot, it is 100% legit.

Last edited:
ugh weighloss is such a cope unless you are fat. Most people look so sickly and weak when they cut without having muscles.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, Mouthbreath, RAITEIII and 2 others
ugh weighloss is such a cope unless you are fat. Most people look so sickly and weak when they cut without having muscles.

True, but still the best looksmax if you are fat, many incels are fat because of the little social and life activity they have

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
The best looksmax varies from each person

• Love it
The best looksmax varies from each person
yes, in fact it was what I said in the post. But I am speaking in general. I don't need HT yet, but I included it.

What else would you add to the list? Only things that are not debatable that can change your life.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
yes, in fact it was what I said in the post. But I am speaking in general. I don't need HT yet, but I included it.

What else would you add to the list? Only things that are not debatable that can change your life.
Probably getting thicker and darker eyebrows, this makes a huge difference in aesthetics.

Probably getting thicker and darker eyebrows, this makes a huge difference in aesthetics.

What do you recommend for this?

Lefort isn’t realistic tbh everything is good

Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty. I would also add gymmaxxing as part of weight loss having a great body is legit. Being fat < Being Skinny <<< Being Muscular.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and everythingmatters
Otoplasty and Rhinoplasty. I would also add gymmaxxing as part of weight loss having a great body is legit. Being fat < Being Skinny <<< Being Muscular.

Thanks for commenting bro, do you really think that rhinoplasty or ontoplasty can change your life by itself without the help of other things? Regarding gymmaxing, it is true, but by far losing weight alone is better than gymcelling.

From fat to slim> slim to muscular

Although it is true, it is better to be muscular than just slim

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Thanks for commenting bro, do you really think that rhinoplasty or ontoplasty can change your life by itself without the help of other things? Regarding gymmaxing, it is true, but by far losing weight alone is better than gymcelling.

From fat to slim> slim to muscular

Although it is true, it is better to be muscular than just slim

Otoplasty probably not, its definetly worth getting if your ears stick outwards but if you need the other surgeries you mentioned they would take priority.

If sombody has a subhuman nose a good nosejob will turn them into a mogger, but rhinos are usually unecersary and are fairly easy to fuck up imo.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
change into someone else physically?

what the fuck am I reading? a crouzons patient will look unrecognisable after a lefort iii. but no one here has major deformities. truth is most people look worse after surgery. maybe 1% of incels have the base and luck to come out much better looking. surgery doesn't make people models or good looking. best case is ugly to average, or different looking. if every member here got surgery half would like uncanny and inhumane.

Last edited:
low bf while gymcelling is legit. Just loosing weight without working out will looksmin you though

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
The best you can do is lose weight, build broader shoulders and thicker neck with or without roids and grow a light stubble, either with or without minox. Everything else is cope beside surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters and Loud_Jock
For me these softmaxes saved my life :
1. going to gym
2. lose bf (ive been gymcelling for 4 years but i was fat af(bulking all the time) so i had good base and now im happy how i look (now im about 14% bf and im aiming for ~11%))
3. neck training
4. fringemaxxing to cover my big forehead
5. dye eyebrows and lashes

and im going to try mouth widening cuz i think it will benefit me alot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, everythingmatters and sensei
1. going to gym
2. lose bf (ive been gymcelling for 4 years but i was fat af(bulking all the time) so i had good base and now im happy how i look (now im about 14% bf and im aiming for ~11%))
3. neck training

Legit list that should be applicable to most.

1. going to gym
3. neck training

legit

• +1
Reactions: ero, Mr Cel, strix and 1 other person
- Weight loss/steroids (depending on starting point)
- Le fort + BSSO/IMDO + genioplasty
- HT/Hair system
- Cosmetic eye surgeries i.e. Almond eye surgery
- Intelligently used implants

Would you add something else? And I mean things that there is no discussion that have the potential to change your life.

Perfectly said bro. I made some changes (in bold), but you practically cracked the looksmaxxing secret to ascend. This plan can basically ascend anyone. it's what every single trucel requires to ascend.

This is the same conclusion I reached with my time on here.

• Love it
Perfectly said bro. I made some changes (in bold), but you practically cracked the looksmaxxing secret to ascend. This plan can basically ascend anyone. it's what every single trucel requires to ascend.

This is the same conclusion I reached with my time on here.

I liked your corrections. But why did you cross out the implants?

I liked your corrections. But why did you cross out the implants?

Implants should never really be used on the lower third.

They have their role on the midface such as infraorbital malar implants alongside almond eye surgery.

If you are undergoing ostoeotmies, theres no need for implants.

• Love it
Implants should never really be used on the lower third.

They have their role on the midface such as infraorbital malar implants alongside almond eye surgery.

If you are undergoing ostoeotmies, theres no need for implants.
Well, I never said where to use them. That's why I put used intelligently, that exactly what you mention.

The combination of osteotomies and impantes is the best, neither should replace the other, they should be complemented and planned together