Conformity is NT. If you don't fit into a subculture you will struggle in dating

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
I'm Christian but I smoke weed. I'm liberal but conservative about shit like abortion and faggotry. I'm ethnic but have 0 culture nor do I care about my ancestry the way ethnics do. If women ask me about these things I lie because being low inhib enough to express dissenting opinions on these subjects just makes you the odd one out in the group.

Inb4 Chad can say and think whatever he wants yes we all fucking know that

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 18522 and JBcollector
I’m the disagreeing autist in my groups tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 23778
this is a reason for why i will never truly be accepted into a society cause i dont agree with the nature of humanity and i have very distinct morals and i do think that if you want to kill someone you should kill them if you are stronger than them and i hate weapons like knives, rocks and guns because life should be a matter of combat using ur arms and feet and just boxing and kickboxing and wrestling and jiu jitsu is what it should be and the truth is in the current society its not worth it to train at all cuz u can just stab people

What role would you accept?

I’m lowkey an outcast because I disagree with everyone
At this stage in life I can only be the enigma and nothing else. Too late to mog in any group worth being in.

this is a reason for why i will never truly be accepted into a society cause i dont agree with the nature of humanity and i have very distinct morals and i do think that if you want to kill someone you should kill them if you are stronger than them and i hate weapons like knives, rocks and guns because life should be a matter of combat using ur arms and feet and just boxing and kickboxing and wrestling and jiu jitsu is what it should be and the truth is in the current society its not worth it to train at all cuz u can just stab people
let me guess you also fell for alpha beta sigma meme

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
let me guess you also fell for alpha beta sigma meme
i just imagine this nigga being all masc and mma and shit, then all of a sudden a black guy shoots him with a gun :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry