Considering buying aromasin but my dad showed me this. Is this true (high iq answers only)

P

plukee

Moved on with life 🤍
He basically found it on the breast cancer forum because it’s a drug used to treat cancer patients obviously but i remember telling him long time ago bodybuilders use it aswell to get rid of estrogen or something like that. Can someone here confirm or deny this

Attachments

• IMG_5658.jpeg
    IMG_5658.jpeg
    555.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5659.jpeg
    IMG_5659.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
tag some users who know about this

He basically found it on the breast cancer forum because it’s a drug used to treat cancer patients obviously but i remember telling him long time ago bodybuilders use it aswell to get rid of estrogen or something like that. Can someone here confirm or deny this
Aromasin causing a ton of insane side effects is water tho. It's about whether or not u will get them and I don't think I know anything about it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Aromasin causing a ton of insane side effects is water tho. It's about whether or not u will get them and I don't think I know anything about it tbh.
Also estrogen is a good hormone and should never be 0. It's when u have it more than what's need for a masculine male it turns u soy and cucked. But it's kinda inevitable on PEDs coz remaining testosterone turns into estrogen in the body

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, plukee and midlatinocel
Don't go on Aromasin, it'll fuck you up.
Imagine taking that substance just because some bonobos on .me told you so.

• +1
Reactions: plukee and 12PSLsubhuman
bone loss is bad remember mms make mms

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and plukee
it has to be 20pg/ml for stopping bone plate closure 10-5pg/ml is considered healthy so ur good of u know ur level abd dosages to get it

• +1
it has to be 20pg/ml for stopping bone plate closure 10-5pg/ml is considered healthy so ur good of u know ur level abd dosages to get it
Im not even doing it for heightgains tbh i just want to put on muscle and weight faster without gaining fat

Im not even doing it for heightgains tbh i just want to put on muscle and weight faster without gaining fat
oh thats dumb then

oh thats dumb then
Yeah I know but i really wanna be lean fast but problem was I started fat at 13-14 then lost bunch of weight but never got a muscular body and had some fat on me still. So now im trying to lean bulk to 80kg then cutting again

Yeah I know but i really wanna be lean fast but problem was I started fat at 13-14 then lost bunch of weight but never got a muscular body and had some fat on me still. So now im trying to lean bulk to 80kg then cutting again
height?

Also estrogen is a good hormone and should never be 0. It's when u have it more than what's need for a masculine male it turns u soy and cucked. But it's kinda inevitable on PEDs coz remaining testosterone turns into estrogen in the body
its important for heart health and brain development too I think

its important for heart health and brain development too I think
Also important for collagen production and helps in anti aging

• +1
What weight should i be then? Because currently im 72kg
u dont have abs or hollow cgeeks do u ? u could get to 60kg

u dont have abs or hollow cgeeks do u ? u could get to 60kg
Don’t have abs I just said I started skinny fat. When I lowered down to 67kg I still had no abs