Contacts are fake and gay bro

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
  • Brb gets his eyebrows threaded and uses minox to get ethnic brows
  • Brb uses bb cream and shaves his asshole but draws the line at contacts
  • Brb says coloured eyes are automotically infinite smv but starts sweating when he realises todays contacts are more realistic than most peoples true eye colour
  • Brb says do anything for pussy and be low inhib (patrick bateman avii brooooo) but thinks contacts are too risky
  • Brb says he mogs everyone because of coloured eyes but throws a hissy fit at people getting lighter colours with better limbal ring while his look t50 in almost every lighting

I cant imagine the look on lil Timmy's face when light brown 190 cm moggers with bones and dajjal eyebrows and lashes put on contacts. His only cope after JBW has run out so now hell just have to cope with JBW as he wastes his youth sitting and typing between his mommys basements four walls . Poor Timmy :(:(

Imagine how he feels when his dark blue t50 (EHM i MEAN a50 ) Is completely overshadowed by contacts that were made 9 years ago. Just Imagine how good they are now , poor Timmy but since they are masters at coping they will find something else to cope so Im not worried about our dear boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Shkreliii, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
THE DAJJAL

• JFL
Reactions: zura, soover4me, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Someone please tag little Timmies I want them to be prepared for light brown HTNs with green eyes like saafir and Roshan dominating the market in the years to come :feelswah::feelswah: we dont want our dear Timmies to rope now would we?

@Timmy i tag u because of the name bro lol i even forgot u were a user. do you fit this archetype boi?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
@zura @SidharthTheSlayer @Aloha

Chad will do everything to keep you down man

@FunkyFlamingo answer this heretic

Chad will do everything to keep you down man
Wrong. Chad wants the best for you as long as you dont mog him, its the ugly sfcels who are coping with eye colour. Imagine when they realise eye colour haloes ethnics 4x more than it haloes whites.

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and zura
Wrong. Chad wants the best for you as long as you dont mog him, its the ugly sfcels who are coping with eye colour. Imagine when they realise eye colour haloes ethnics 4x more than it haloes whites.
Fuark u may be right, but just wear those contacts if it makes u look better

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
  • Brb says coloured eyes are automotically infinite smv but starts sweating when he realises todays contacts are more realistic than most peoples true eye colour
  • Brb says do anything for pussy and be low inhib (patrick bateman avii brooooo) but thinks contacts are too risky
  • Brb says he mogs everyone because of coloured eyes but throws a hissy fit at people getting lighter colours with better limbal ring while his look t50 in almost every lighting

I cant imagine the look on lil Timmy's face when light brown 190 cm moggers with bones and dajjal eyebrows and lashes put on contacts. His only cope after JBW has run out so now hell just have to cope with JBW as he wastes his youth sitting and typing between his mommys basements four walls . Poor Timmy :(:(

Imagine how he feels when his dark blue t50 (EHM i MEAN a50 ) Is completely overshadowed by contacts that were made 9 years ago. Just Imagine how good they are now , poor Timmy but since they are masters at coping they will find something else to cope so Im not worried about our dear boy

Nigga are you talking about me?

He got absolute dog shit contacts
Nigga I mog ur bloodline. Just cuz of eye area. Let's not talk about my godlike beard. My skin, my beard, my eyes. Omg I am so handsome. Imagine that shit with sharper nose and hollow cheeks. I'll mog u to suicide. Even the bloat can't make me uglier.

Attachments

• IMG_20231217_035154.jpg
    IMG_20231217_035154.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20231217_032257.jpg
    IMG_20231217_032257.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, brucewayne78, zura and 7 others
Fuark u may be right, but just wear those contacts if it makes u look better
Exactly. It gives me 1 psl for free. I love my contacts.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Exactly. It gives me 1 psl for free. I love my contacts.
Fek i need to get on contacts game, I was wearing them yesterday and they gave me a 0.0001% smv boost

Fek i need to get on contacts game, I was wearing them yesterday and they gave me a 0.0001% smv boost
Tbh u should only wear them if u maxxed out everything else. Otherwise it won't do much ngl.

• JFL
Tbh u should only wear them if u maxxed out everything else. Otherwise it won't do much ngl.
Fek I’m already maxxing out everything. Let me wear my contacts in peace chad

Nigga I mog ur bloodline. Just cuz of eye area. Let's not talk about my godlike beard. My skin, my beard, my eyes. Omg I am so handsome. Imagine that shit with sharper nose and hollow cheeks. I'll mog u to suicide. Even the bloat can't make me uglier.
Your skull is doing a 8

Your skull is doing a 8
Yeah but who looks at u only in 1 direction. Only front. Nah. All degrees of perspective u can't see an 8 only front directly. Keep coping more

• Love it
Your skull is doing a 8
Imagine a bitch rejecting u cuz in one perspective u look slightly deformed in temporal region. That'd be hilarious. Let's not talk about their flaws hidden with make up.

• +1
@iam good boy

Just pour my chemical into eyeballs theorypill strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, OGJBSLAYER and BrahminBoss
@Part-Time Chad @Shkreliii

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
I will get contacts before uni next sem

im gonna looksmin short term
Im bloated rn, will wear glasses and grow beard

Then get color contacts bleach leanmaxx and get filler

Go back to school say just shaved lost weight and got off glasses jfl

And if someone asks abt skin change will just say tanned after beach vacation

• Love it
@Part-Time Chad @Shkreliii
My sister has the same eye colour in the vid you provided, i need to say however having blue eyes as a recessed person is cringe. Lenses are to compliment your appearance, nothing else, people will question you, and therefore i plan on very natural lenses, + there are distributors who include ocular vision in them.

I think contacts is only reserved for 5.5/10 and up, anything else is cringe. Me personally i might buy slightly light brown ones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Part-Time Chad and BrahminBoss
My sister has the same eye colour in the vid you provided, i need to say however having blue eyes as a recessed person is cringe. Lenses are to compliment your appearance, nothing else, people will question you, and therefore i plan on very natural lenses, + there are distributors who include ocular vision in them.

I think contacts is only reserved for 5.5/10 and up, anything else is cringe. Me personally i might buy slightly light brown ones.
Get bimax first then. Light brown ones are the safest contacts

Get bimax first then. Light brown ones are the safest contacts
Just spemd 30k on trying to undo your recession bro! I'll try to become rich and trump maxx.

• Love it