• Chewing
• Steroids
• MSE
• Fillers
Questionable/Not worth:
• Mouth widening appliance
Haven't seen anyone try it.​
• Red-light therapy
There are a 100 studies saying it does everything but it seems like cope.
• Microneedling
Conflicting information.

Mental copes:
• Thinking looks are everything
• Obsessing over minor details rather than the bigger picture
• Thinking a niche online community has discovered some secret that the mainstream hasn't

Not cope:

Soft:
• Puberty
• Gym and good health
• Leanmaxxing
• Skincare
• Hair maxxing
• Eyebrow and eyelash maxxing
• Coloring maxxing
• Fashion, hygiene, grooming
• Personality, neurotypicalness, actionability, life achievements
Hard:
• Hair loss prevention or reversal
Fin, transplant, system, etc.
• Jaw surgeries
If you're a candidate, with good planning and surgeon
• Natural implants
• Teeth maxxing
• LL for actual manlets
• Eye lightening laser
• Skin lasers
Anything that fixes a glaring failo, while not taking away from harmony and masculinity. Surgeries are too complicated to be listed like this. Tier list is in need.
I made this super quickly. Probs incomplete

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Arditi, kebab and 15 others
Since this is unnecessarily long I will do my best to respond to the title realistically:
- All looksmaxxing ‘techniques are cope’

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, TheReckons, coispet and 4 others
Jfl mirin gatekeeping. Even with the small acne breakout I had it would still theoritetically be manageable when I get accutane.

But tbh I can’t comment yet until 2 more weeks pass bc so far there’s been no diff.

And maybe that acne breakout was from just eating more food idk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, niqfan625, 5.5psl and 1 other person
why do you think chewing makes you look worse? w good insertions, good flare and decent angular + chewing youd look better

• +1
Reactions: ASM5 and mayo mogger
Acne, aging, hair loss, the multitude of health issues

Muscle mass doesn't make you look better after your natty limit

Maybe if you're ugly and going for a specific type of appeal. I was thinking about putting it under the "Questionable" category
Lol the thing is u cant look big and lean natty. Steroids allow u to do that

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Deleted member 60224
Just be born with good genetics theory

what about modified lf3?

Copes

Bullshit:
• Mewing
• Bonesmashing
• Thumbpulling
• Facepulling
• Eyelid pulling
• Eye lightening stacks
• Squinting
• "Cranial torsion"
what is your definition of bullshit

^this does not belong under soft looksmaxxing
Especially when you lump personality with NT & life achievements.
It should go under 'hard'

How is red light therapy bs?

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Acne, aging, hair loss, the multitude of health issues

Muscle mass doesn't make you look better after your natty limit

Maybe if you're ugly and going for a specific type of appeal. I was thinking about putting it under the "Questionable" category
Def bro.. I would put it into that category

roids might be legit same with chewing

looksmaxxing is like gambling anyways. Same with surgeries. You might ascend, might descend or might die/go blind during surgery

there is 0 risk with roids and chewing

Pls tag me if you are going to complete the list. Thank you bro.

Nigga I hate niggas like you talking about surgeries like they are pokemons. Comparing their stats, their pros and cons, with 5 second Google search level information, like it's not a fucking million times more complicated than that. Stop fucking mentally masturbating you're not even getting that.
There's a reason you only hear about that shit in niche autist forums, because to benefit from it you need to be a 1 in a 100000
bluepill take, also shortening midface isnt a 1 in a 100000, the whole country of russia needs it :lul:

mewing is not cope

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and Tai Lung
Keep shoving your tongue against the roof your mouth son
aslong as your growth plates are not fused doing it will have positive results I'll keep doing it dr.mike mew a genius one of a kind saved my life i hate to say this but OP is mostly wrong in this list

aslong as your growth plates are not fused doing it will have positive results I'll keep doing it dr.mike mew a genius one of a kind saved my life i hate to say this but OP is mostly wrong in this list
If you're already not a drooling mouthbreathing retard mewing won't do shit lol. There was already a giga brutal evisceration of mewing and Mike Jew himself that I bumped earlier

If you're already not a drooling mouthbreathing retard mewing won't do shit lol. There was already a giga brutal evisceration of mewing and Mike Jew himself that I bumped earlier
@ me

why fillers are at cope tier? Its good for lipcels like me

Squinting isn’t cope, I have got so much more female attention and compliments ever since I started to perma squint

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and Tai Lung
Anything that was crafted by basement theorists, snake oil salesman, that has no evidence that it does anything
a lot of the stuff you listed has evidence so that’s why i asked

opinion on jaw fillers?

High IQ thread

Dogshit thread

High IQ thread
Its shit retard, there are shit that arent copes, yet he said they're cope. Like vitamins and supplements work, thumbpulling works, dickmaxxing works.

Its shit retard, there are shit that arent copes, yet he said they're cope. Like vitamins and supplements work, thumbpulling works, dickmaxxing works.
dickmaxxing is cope. Nobody cares about your cawk

dickmaxxing is cope. Nobody cares about your cawk
Cope you micropenis, i bet ur sub 5x4.5 lmao, tell that to big booty wide hip stacies that need big dick to be satisfied, nobody cares about your small cock.

Cope you micropenis, i bet ur sub 5x4.5 lmao, tell that to big booty wide hip stacies that need big dick to be satisfied, nobody cares about your small cock.
You're wrong. My penis length is 16.3cm. Micropenis chad will slay more than penixmaxxed mormie.

You're wrong. My penis length is 16.3cm. Micropenis chad will slay more than penixmaxxed mormie.
if a chad has micropenis, it's over. even being a psl god 6'4 won't save and compensate for your micropenis u retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
if a chad has micropenis, it's over. even being a psl god 6'4 won't save and compensate for your micropenis u retard.
It can't be over for a tall psl god, girls won't reject him even if they know his penis size

Keep coping 3 psl with giant penis

It can't be over for a tall psl god, girls won't reject him even if they know his penis size
yes but they won't be able to have sex. it can be over for a tall psl god if he has a micropenis.

Keep coping 3 psl with giant penis
you got one thing correct out of two, giant penis, yes, 3 psl, no. but ur like 3 psl with micropenis so why are u defending chads with micropenis lol, it's not like ur a chad, ur an ugly fuck with micropenis. keep coping.

• JFL
yes but they won't be able to have sex. it can be over for a tall psl god if he has a micropenis.

What size is considered a "micropenis"

you got one thing correct out of two, giant penis, yes, 3 psl, no. but ur like 3 psl with micropenis so why are u defending chads with micropenis lol, it's not like ur a chad, ur an ugly fuck with micropenis. keep coping.
I will be a chadlite or even a chad after pubertymaxx and jaw implants. My penis size is average/above average so I will slay.

• +1
Reactions: Jəəyʣi
I will be a chadlite or even a chad after pubertymaxx and jaw implants. My penis size is average/above average so I will slay.
you won't, trust me.

• So Sad
Copes

Does nothing:
Mewing
• Thumbpulling
Squinting
• Eyelid pulling
• Vitamins / Supplements
• Oils / Serums
• Volufiline
• Dickmaxxing
Anti-aging
• Buccal fat removal
Harms you:
Heightmaxxing
Eye lightening drops
• Bonesmashing
Makes you look worse:
• Chewing
• Steroids
• MSE
• Fillers
Questionable/Not worth:
• Mouth widening appliance
Haven't seen anyone try it.​
• Red-light therapy
There are a 100 studies saying it does everything but it seems like cope.
• Microneedling
Conflicting information.

Mental copes:
• Thinking looks are everything
• Obsessing over minor details rather than the bigger picture
• Thinking a niche online community has discovered some secret that the mainstream hasn't

Not cope:

Soft:
• Puberty
• Gym and good health
• Leanmaxxing
• Skincare
• Hair maxxing
• Eyebrow and eyelash maxxing
• Coloring maxxing
• Fashion, hygiene, grooming
Hard:
• Hair loss prevention or reversal
Fin, transplant, system, etc.
• Jaw surgeries
If you're a candidate, with good planning and surgeon
• Natural implants
• Teeth maxxing
• LL for actual manlets
• Eye lightening laser
• Skin lasers
Anything that fixes a glaring failo, while not taking away from harmony and masculinity. Surgeries are too complicated to be listed like this. Tier list is in need.
I made this super quickly. Probs incomplete
palate expander during teenage years is questionable