Coping with grey hair

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

𝕯𝖝𝕯 intersectional feminist and Islamist jihadi
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Posts
29,337
Reputation
58,980
Ive convinced myself I'll be fine with grey hair because I'll be a "silver fox" like George Clooney or Gary Linekar.

Don't tell me to dye it. As a man you shouldn't be dyeing your hair. It just reeks of insecurity. Its not socially acceptable for men (unlike women) and tbh I cant be bothered even if it was.
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and cold_nano
Ive convinced myself I'll be fine with grey hair because I'll be a "silver fox" like George Clooney or Gary Linekar.

Don't tell me to dye it. As a man you shouldn't be dyeing your hair. It just reeks of insecurity. Its not socially acceptable for men (unlike women) and tbh I cant be bothered even if it was.
It's not about hair bro
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Grow a beard to match it
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: ihavenightmares and cold_nano
Just look up the ahadith talking about gray hair. That's enough.
 
Ive convinced myself I'll be fine with grey hair because I'll be a "silver fox" like George Clooney or Gary Linekar.

Don't tell me to dye it. As a man you shouldn't be dyeing your hair. It just reeks of insecurity. Its not socially acceptable for men (unlike women) and tbh I cant be bothered even if it was.
I have exactly 4 grey hair
at 20yo because of chromic stress
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Just look up the ahadith talking about gray hair. That's enough.
“Indeed, the Jews and Christians do not dye their gray hair, so differ from them.”— Sahih al-Bukhari 5899; Sahih Muslim 2103

The Prophet ﷺ said: “Do not pluck out gray hair, for it is the light of a Muslim. No Muslim grows gray hair in Islam except that Allah records for him a good deed, raises him one degree, and removes a sin from him.”
— Sunan Abi Dawud 4202; also narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Gray hair is a light for the believer.”
— Jamiʿ al-Tirmidhi 1634

According to my scholar Abdul Chadullah ibn Mogtalib the first is Sahih Muslim is correct :feelsokman:
 
“Indeed, the Jews and Christians do not dye their gray hair, so differ from them.”— Sahih al-Bukhari 5899; Sahih Muslim 2103

The Prophet ﷺ said: “Do not pluck out gray hair, for it is the light of a Muslim. No Muslim grows gray hair in Islam except that Allah records for him a good deed, raises him one degree, and removes a sin from him.”
— Sunan Abi Dawud 4202; also narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Gray hair is a light for the believer.”
— Jamiʿ al-Tirmidhi 1634

According to my scholar Abdul Chadullah ibn Mogtalib the first is Sahih Muslim is correct :feelsokman:
As soon as I wrote this some random grey called pslmahdi follows me :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
1000131060
 

Attachments

  • 1000131060.jpg
    1000131060.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ihavenightmares

Similar threads

Thodian
Replies
5
Views
56
NDscandi
NDscandi
ilikefish
Replies
6
Views
48
ilikefish
ilikefish
kali_yuga88
Replies
5
Views
39
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
26
Views
132
zurrity
zurrity
VladimirtheGreat
Replies
2
Views
31
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top