Could 40kUI vitamin D3 a day kill me ?

FrenchChad

FrenchChad

Ascend or Rope
I really wanna be a giga mogger, i'm totally unrecognizable since i started mewing+bonesmashing+thumbpulling few months ago and this is mostly due to my very young age (i'm 15) and my complementation with k2 and d3 (i tried without it too and it's day and night).
I was taking 200mcg mk7 and 10kIU d3 but now i wanna become the one who knocks so here is my plan :
500mcg k2 a day
40k IU D3 a day (at least i will try during a months)
Boron (it acts as a catalyst for bone mineralization and increase the half-life of vitamin D which is extemely good)
L-Arginine (it increases Gh, i'll take it before bed)
Calcium (obviously)
I will also take 1000mg vitamin c every day (collagen is important for bone growth).

I wanna know at which point does vitamin d3 become toxic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, GalacticHero, gribsufer1 and 4 others
Guarantee you look the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mfk, Deleted member 23574 and 8 others
Guarantee you look the same
Yeah wathever retard keep coping, i took one picture every week since may 2022, i'm torally unrecognizable, my ramus did grew, my maxilla did a ccw rotation, my bizygo increased due to thumbpulling, my eyes are almost fully hooded and the anterior projection of my zygos went from non-existent to decent, you can cope as long as you want but you won't make my gains go away. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, mfk, Deleted member 23574 and 1 other person
these fucking retarded whitepillers man they just can't admit they're poor
The only retard here is you, at 15 your sutures are malleable enough to make thumbpulling and mewing efficient, bonesmashing is simply an application of Wolff law's, you know absolutely nothing about bone metabolism, you probably think that calling us "whitecel" will increase your forum street-cred or whatever but you won't change our gains. :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
I really wanna be a giga mogger, i'm totally unrecognizable since i started mewing+bonesmashing+thumbpulling few months ago and this is mostly due to my very young age (i'm 15) and my complementation with k2 and d3 (i tried without it too and it's day and night).
I was taking 200mcg mk7 and 10kIU d3 but now i wanna become the one who knocks so here is my plan :
500mcg k2 a day
40k IU D3 a day (at least i will try during a months)
Boron (it acts as a catalyst for bone mineralization and increase the half-life of vitamin D which is extemely good)
L-Arginine (it increases Gh, i'll take it before bed)
Calcium (obviously)
I will also take 1000mg vitamin c every day (collagen is important for bone growth).

I wanna know at which point does vitamin d3 become toxic
You should try it, you'll lose nothing.

no you just piss out extra vit d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23574 and chawaje
The only retard here is you, at 15 your sutures are malleable enough to make thumbpulling and mewing efficient, bonesmashing is simply an application of Wolff law's, you know absolutely nothing about bone metabolism, you probably think that calling us "whitecel" will increase your forum street-cred or whatever but you won't change our gains. :lul:
bonesmashing fucks up your collagen and gives brain damage, continue to do your useless copes that won't do shit, just admit that you need to leanmax, fraud, surgerymax, those are the only legit ways to ascend

bonesmashing fucks up your collagen and gives brain damage, continue to do your useless copes that won't do shit, just admit that you need to leanmax, fraud, surgerymax, those are the only legit ways to ascend
You cannot have brain contussions if the position of the head is stable retard, you are again showing your ignorance, they have already done shit, you can cope as long as you want you won't change my gains, you need to put down others by calling cope each techniques that you don't even understand jfl
I'm bonesmashing since several months and i didn't saw any collagen problem, i would even say that my collagen is one my greatest feature at this moment.

Too much vitamin D3 = https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calcification = death
I think i'll try (gigachad or die trying) but if i could avoid any risks it would help me by a lot.
Ok, try to research before experimenting. I am just too impulsive and I like to experiment a lot, and I dont think that too much vit d3 would kill someone. Tell us your results boyo

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
You cannot have brain contussions if the position of the head is stable retard, you are again showing your ignorance, they have already done shit, you can cope as long as you want you won't change my gains, you need to put down others by calling cope each techniques that you don't even understand jfl
I'm bonesmashing since several months and i didn't saw any collagen problem, i would even say that my collagen is one my greatest feature at this moment.
all those words and I still mog you pajeets

Ok, try to research before experimenting. I am just too impulsive and I like to experiment a lot, and I dont think that too much vit d3 would kill someone. Tell us your results boyo
I will brother
all those words and I still mog you pajeets
I humiliated you, you don't have any other arguments than "i mog u pajeet :feelsuhh:" jfl

Where do u get ur information because ur high iq as fuck!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Preoximerianas, Dystopian and 1 other person
just get surgery my nigga jfl at wastnig money on these copes

• +1
Reactions: Verse
just get surgery my nigga jfl at wastnig money on these copes
Vitamin k2 increases osteoblasts and decreases osteoclasts = you create more bones
D3 leads calcium to the bones

This is a known fact, i already saw my gains, i saw how k2 and d3 is useful for bone growth and i have many studies who can back up this fact.
I'm 15, my sutures are easily malleable, i can ascend without surgeries.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17920
and where are your before + afters

Pics or don’t care

• +1
Why would this even cross your mind

• +1
Tut, tut. You will be ok.

• Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad
that is too much.

vitamin d3 depletes magnesium I see you already take k2 & boron which is good add in magnesium a b complex especially for thiamine its needed when supplementing magnesium they all work together

without vitamin k2 atleast yeah I think your arteries would be calcified eventually and it could kill you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, latino_, ChristianChad and 1 other person
vitamin d3 depletes magnesium I see you already take k2 & boron which is good add in magnesium a b complex especially for thiamine its needed when supplementing magnesium they all work together

without vitamin k2 atleast yeah I think your arteries would be calcified eventually and it could kill you
Thanks a lot buddy, i will take magnesium
I'm a bit scared about calcification but i wanna ascend whatever it takes, gigachad or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Thanks a lot buddy, i will take magnesium
I'm a bit scared about calcification but i wanna ascend whatever it takes, gigachad or die trying
Bro can you Pm your before after I'm very interested in this shit

• +1
umm akchually you better take other minerals instead of increasing the d3 dosage. i guess the magnesium increases the absorbtion of d3. also add calcium for bone density.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
I want to see your results OP. DM me if you can.

Ngl, ive been taking 30-40k iu of vit d daily for the past 2 months.

0 symptoms

• +1
I have taken 50,000 ui of vitamin d3, with 100mcg of vitamin k2 for an extended period of time. I have had no negative health consequences. I dont know know if it would be different if you took that much vitamin d3 without the k2, since k2 has been shown to help with absorption of vitamin d3 and stop any sort of calcification.

• +1
Y'all so low IQ it's stunning. 15 yr olds going through puberty with their facial bones still developing think their bonesmashing is producing that perfect growth:forcedsmile:

Bonesmashing will stunt your bone growth

• Hmm...
could u show me? i wont doxx you i swear
Bro i don't want to post my face anymore here i'm sorry
Y'all so low IQ it's stunning. 15 yr olds going through puberty with their facial bones still developing think their bonesmashing is producing that perfect growth:forcedsmile:
Your IQ is even more stunning since you dare talk about bone bone growth while knowing absolutely nothing about Wolff's laws.
I have taken 50,000 ui of vitamin d3, with 100mcg of vitamin k2 for an extended period of time. I have had no negative health consequences. I dont know know if it would be different if you took that much vitamin d3 without the k2, since k2 has been shown to help with absorption of vitamin d3 and stop any sort of calcification.
K2 is definitely the key but from what i saw the quantity of k2 needed for calcification is huge.

• +1
Reactions: latino_
how does bonesmashing cause brain damage?