Could i be high iq

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
I've been obssesing about iq for quite a while now.
Does finishing high school early with good grades in physics a sign of high iq? My mathematics grades aren't that impressive tho but i barely studied it because i never enjoyed it.

I also discovered a little bit of integral calculus on my own at 13 and i didn't even know anything about calculus at that time.
Am i high iq boyos? Should i bother stemcelling or ldar
Inb4 'you were supposed to leave.'
I am here deal with it

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
you are posting on forum for incel virgins and a few closet homosexuals and autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, LordNorwood and 5 others
i think mathematics grades would be a better indicator of intelligence but none of your school grades are definite proof of intellectuality, you gotta find that out on your own.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
i think mathematics grades would be a better indicator of intelligence but none of your school grades are definite proof of intellectuality, you gotta find that out on your own.
Real iq tests are expensive bro.
And the online ones are flawed

Real iq tests are expensive bro.
And the online ones are flawed
fuck iq tests, i wasnt talking about that. you'll know that you're intelligent, if you're intelligent just by constant observation

fuck iq tests, i wasnt talking about that. you'll know that you're intelligent, if you're intelligent just by constant observation
I ferl pretty stupid most of the time. Almost dysfuntional.
But then there are moments when i feel almost superhuman tier intelligence.
I am probably around 90-100

the key to being high IQ is to pretend that u are smart

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and AbandonShip
Big if true
it's all about making the other person think that they are dumb :sneaky:

• +1
Just take a test lmfao, why all this beating around the bush trying to indirectly guess it?
If math didn't come easy for you I would doubt your IQ is super high. But no one can know what it is until it is tested.

• +1
Just take a test lmfao, why all this beating around the bush trying to indirectly guess it?
If math didn't come easy for you I would doubt your IQ is super high. But no one can know what it is until it is tested.
Its not that maths wasnt easy. I just didn't bother much with it. I only studied enough math to get good at physics.
Nvm i don't think i am high iq.

Its not that maths wasnt easy. I just didn't bother much with it. I only studied enough math to get good at physics.
Nvm i don't think i am high iq.
Were you put into advanced math classes?
Maybe not but again a test is the only way to know for sure

• +1
Were you put into advanced math classes?
Maybe not but again a test is the only way to know for sure
Yes i studied advanced stuff like calculus, trigonometry, functions etc.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Yes i studied advanced stuff like calculus, trigonometry, functions etc.
How many years did you get placed ahead of your classmates and at what grade were you moved up?

• +1
How many years did you get placed ahead of your classmates and at what grade were you moved up?
I finished high school at 16. I was at the top of my class in physics but only 70-80 percentile in maths.

Learned calculus by my own at 15-16. In fact i learned everything by myself because i never paid attention in my class because of my oneitis.

• +1
I finished high school at 16. I was at the top of my class in physics but only 70-80 percentile in maths.

Learned calculus by my own at 15-16. In fact i learned everything by myself because i never paid attention in my class because of my oneitis.
If you're being real then your IQ is certainly above average but idk exactly where you would be. Its possible you're only around 115, but then again its possible you're higher than that.

• +1
social intelligence is way more important.

• +1
If you're being real then your IQ is certainly above average but idk exactly where you would be. Its possible you're only around 115, but then again its possible you're higher than that.
I am saying the truth. But high school is different than outside world.
There are so many people better than me and it fucking sucks
social intelligence is way more important.
I am pretty social ant nt when not depressed

• +1
Dunning Kruger effect m8
it's like a paradox

• +1
I am saying the truth. But high school is different than outside world.
There are so many people better than me and it fucking sucks

I am pretty social ant nt when not depressed
That's the way it goes bro. There's always a bigger fish. The chance of you being the biggest fish is 1 in 7.53 billion.

• So Sad
That's the way it goes bro. There's always a bigger fish. The chance of you being the biggest fish is 1 in 7.53 billion.
Honestly to be at the top you need discipline and dedication. And i don't have either.
IQ can only take you so far

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and LordNorwood
Dunning Kruger effect m8
it's like a paradox
i guess that exists yea. but what we can say is that there's pretty much noone that thinks of themselves as stupid. not every incompetent person might think that they're smart, but surely none of them think that they're stupid.

• +1
Honestly to be at the top you need discipline and dedication. And i don't have either.
IQ can only take you so far
High enough IQ and it doesn't even matter it would be easy for you
I just watched Good Will Hunting again (thanksgiving tradition) that guy could be the top of his field without even trying

• +1
i guess that exists yea. but what we can say is that there's pretty much noone that thinks of themselves as stupid. not every incompetent person might think that they're smart, but surely none of them think that they're stupid.

yeah they do, they just cope with things like "at least i'm good looking, rich, successful, etc, etc"

High enough IQ and it doesn't even matter it would be easy for you
I just watched Good Will Hunting again (thanksgiving tradition) that guy could be the top of his field without even trying
Hollywood's portrayal of high iq is way different from real life.
Lol if you think discipline doesnt matter.

• +1
yeah they do, they just cope with things like "at least i'm good looking, rich, successful, etc, etc"
nobody seriously believes that they're dumb

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Hollywood's portrayal of high iq is way different from real life.
Lol if you think discipline doesnt matter.
I agree with you bro I was just banting around

• +1
yes but even you know deep down that you're at least average
Sometimes i struggle to do the most basic shit. Like i cant even follow simple instructions

• +1
Sometimes i struggle to do the most basic shit. Like i cant even follow simple instructions
Tbh same here sometimes. You're probably overthinking shit and examining it from angles the instructor didn't even think of.

• +1
nobody seriously believes that they're dumb
I can clearly tell that my memory is measurably below average.
def don't consider myself dumb though. Just know I'm bad in that category

Tbh same here sometimes. You're probably overthinking shit and examining it from angles the instructor didn't even think of.
Thats exactly what happens. I overthink so much when the task assigned is so simple that a chimp will be able to do it

• +1
I can clearly tell that my memory is measurably below average.
def don't consider myself dumb though. Just know I'm bad in that category
my short term memory is pretty bad too, always has been. what's that got to do with intelligence?

my short term memory is pretty bad too, always has been. what's that got to do with intelligence?
Memory and IQ are pretty strongly correlated IIRC

• +1
Short term memory is everything for iq.
Think of it like RAM for a computer