I have mental health issues because I'm too high IQ

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
OVER FOR HIGH IQ CELLS LIKE ME

THIS IS WHY I HAVE ANXIETY

"For example, studies have found that higher IQ is associated with more and earlier drug use. Studies have also found that higher IQ is associated with more mental illness, including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.

One large study led by Ruth Karpinski of Pitzer College surveyed more than 3,700 members of Mensa, a society whose members must have an IQ in the top two percent, which is typically about 132 or higher. The team asked about many factors, including mental health. They discovered that mood disorders and anxiety disorders were extremely common among Mensa members."

source : https://www.hanleycenter.org/why-are-intelligent-people-more-prone-to-mental-illness/

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, shabby890, seethe and 5 others
Dnr plus your low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Pikabro, Pogin_chan and 3 others
Bro thinks he's them:
Images   2024 02 13T014137169

• JFL
Reactions: Yaarhuni, wishIwasSalludon, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
Sounds like my problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'm not Einstein, but 135IQ is about top 1%
That's rough bro.

Idk what my IQ is but it is in the range of 110-125 (yeah that's a really big range but 110 on a terrible day and 120+ on a great day). I think my IQ actually decreased, though, due to extreme lack of sleep for really prolonged periods and doing everything to avoid challenging myself mentally (not studying well enough, not playing actual games, etc). Chronic masturbation has probably worsened things too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
fucking true man

"For example, studies have found that higher IQ is associated with more and earlier drug use. Studies have also found that higher IQ is associated with more mental illness, including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.

One large study led by Ruth Karpinski of Pitzer College surveyed more than 3,700 members of Mensa, a society whose members must have an IQ in the top two percent, which is typically about 132 or higher. The team asked about many factors, including mental health. They discovered that mood disorders and anxiety disorders were extremely common among Mensa members."

source : https://www.hanleycenter.org/why-are-intelligent-people-more-prone-to-mental-illness/
i have 139 iq and have been depressed for ages

yes and yet you rot here
Means nothing. Also highly comical of you to judge someone when you have 10k posts in less than 3 months.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
I am 67 iq and proud : 🔥

Im retarded, fat, bald and ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

You still decide to rot on org, super high iq move indeed

One of the biggest incel copes tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I’m NT maxxing this year and when I get a social life will delete my account and never come back
If you’re nt maxing , its been cooked from the start😭😭

the thing about being high iq is yes we can experience more mood swings and mental instability as a result of seeing and nooticing beyond normal human capacity, but by the same token, our preternatural abilities is also what allows us to hold it together under any circumstances.

you have to understand mensa selects for a certain category of people who are already abused dogs. it is biased against outlier cognition that is simply better than everyone else at all times, forever.