Could the Gabby Petito case be a Government Psy Op?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Something about this case seems off to me. Why are we all focused on this now and we have conveniently forgotten vaccine mandates and the failure and crisis in Afghanistan . Then the way that body cam footage of a "domestic violence" saga manifested seems suspect too. Could this all be a distraction? If so, Gabby is not dead, she is an actress, and everyone else involved are actors as well. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, it just seems odd that that Brian "Laundrie" (i.e. brainwashing) guy got away so freely and without much incident. And they still can't find him? This may have been acceptable 50 years ago, but in the year 2021 you can't even walk down the street without a neighbors camera spying on you. Something does not add up!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
Reminds me of the "what color is this dress - blue and black or white and gold XDDDDD" thing from years ago

More fodder for the braindead masses to distract themselves with

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 6403
Oh look, another conspiracy theory. You should become a writer, your creativity knows no bounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and maxxedfalloutdweller
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15099 and Lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: FEIEAZY

You sound like a 40 year old oblivious fagot you probably disgust teen girls with your lingering bug eyed stare

Statler And Waldorf Internet GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Papal_Guard, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, maxxedfalloutdweller, FEIEAZY and 1 other person
No, but women thrive off of other women getting murdered because it gives them something to gossip about. Also, these types of events give schizos like yourself something to cope with.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii
ozmt6pxgudt61.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Jamal2222 and FEIEAZY

Keep coping you aging boomer I can hear your low testosterone wage cuck Cheeto dust stink in your voice

we know you're using voice record because you type one word per minute

fucking balding pair shaped retard

Keep coping you aging boomer I can hear your low testosterone wage cuck Cheeto dust stink in your voice

we know you're using voice record because you type one word per minute

fucking balding pair shaped retard

View attachment 1335018

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FEIEAZY
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Stunted boomer man child moment

take your cringe ass back to Facebook and share joker memes you failed clown your life is over

Fail Baby Boomers GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos's Funniest Home Videos

Keep cringe posting you sound like a complete fagot :ROFLMAO:
I hope you at least produced a whore daughter for me to analy gape in your 45 years of miserable existence
Record more for me because we know you type 1 word per minute

@goat2x listen to this abused nigga he's literally 45 with erectile disfunction :lul:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and goat2x
Keep cringe posting you sound like a complete fagot :ROFLMAO:
I hope you at least produced a whore daughter for me to analy gape in your 45 years of miserable existence
Record more for me because we know you type 1 word per minute
View attachment 1335042

@goat2x listen to this abused nigga he's literally 45 with erectile disfunction :lul:
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Hmm...
Reactions: FEIEAZY

• +1
RDT 20211008 0904311696770022934679125

Brian is fbi

Everything is fake theory

• +1
Biggest gov psyops is that fake ass whistleblower that advocated for more censorship and control

Users who are viewing this thread

Back