Could you increase your wrist size with wrists curls if you are in puberty?

It'snotover

It'snotover

Funkyflamingo enjoyer, DARK LOOKS FOREVER
If you do wrist curls evey day with high rep, could the force applied here to force the bone to grow bigger considering that in puberty t and hgh should be high?

• +1
Reactions: GGalex and Mongrelcel
probably won't get you over your planned genetic max

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and It'snotover
probably won't get you over your planned genetic max
Yeah for example my father's wrist is about 17/17.5 cms, while mine is 16 cm at 16 yo and half, I wonder if with daily wrist curls with high reps i could reach that size. I already read other threads about these but they aren't very clear.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Yeah for example my father's wrist is about 17/17.5 cms, while mine is 16 cm at 16 yo and half, I wonder if with daily wrist curls with high reps i could reach that size. I already read other threads about these but they aren't very clear.
I think in general the previous generations just had thicker wrists
Id why, probably some environmental factor, causes us to be less masculine, less robust

like for example my grandma actually wristmogs me lol - while I'm below average at 6.3 in, I'd say the overall average went down a lot

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Only muscle and you can do that at any age

• +1
Probably not. Did a lot of push ups and pull ups during puberty and have shitty wrists.

• +1
Do your training
Wrist fat grafting is always at your side if it doesnt catch up

• Woah
Images 1 8

Here

• Love it
Do your training
Wrist fat grafting is always at your side if it doesnt catch up
Yeah i'm training every day them with wrist curls and i'm going to buy an hand grip very soon too. Currently i have a wrist of 16cms. Even one cm and half from now to 20yo would be awesome for me. Are fat grafts in the wrists even a real thing?

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Yeah i'm training every day them with wrist curls and i'm going to buy an hand grip very soon too. Currently i have a wrist of 16cms. Even one cm and half from now to 20yo would be awesome for me. Are fat grafts in the wrists even a real thing?
Well buddy boyo you dont have to worry

• Love it
I think so my wrists are bigger after i did curls.

• Love it