Covid vaccines will kill millions of NPCs this winter

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
EDIT: I originally tagged this as blackpill but tbh I hate normies so much I changed it to lifefuel.

I made this thread last year:

But they didn't die and people mocked me.

But now it would appear that I may have been correct after all.

I was listening to TFM's recent podcast and he mentioned how many people were getting sick with flues/illness/etc during last summer (I also noticed this. Lots of people sick in the middle of summer which makes no sense) even though this logically shouldn't happen during that time of the year. He predicted that the reason this happened is that the covid 'vaccines' have destroyed their immune systems. He then went on to argue that if they're getting this sick in the summer, then winter will be utterly brutal for them and there will be a massive extinction event for the people who took the vaccines.

Tbh he's right probably.

Let's be real. There's NOTHING normal about tons of people being sick in the middle of summer. Yet I saw this everywhere including members of my family. My father became sick for days.

I may have been correct when making the original thread last year. I merely underestimated the time needed for the vaccines to destroy your immune system which is why people didn't drop last winter. But now they've had this shit in their bodies for a year or so and the results are beginning to show. It's very possible tons of people will drop next winter and also the several next winters after that.

I didn't take the vaccine but they'll still find some method to force this bullshit on me. And of course the retard NPCs will buy into it because NPC gonna NPC.

Fucking over.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Despicable, czwarty, Deleted member 20399 and 25 others
I wish you were right, but you're wrong.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, \/orman, mogging and 12 others
Didn’t read, no one is dying also suck my balls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22093, Zylk, mogging and 7 others
EDIT: I originally tagged this as blackpill but tbh I hate normies so much I changed it to lifefuel.

I was listening to TFM's recent podcast and he mentioned how many people were getting sick with flues/illness/etc during last summer (I also noticed this. Lots of people sick in the middle of summer which makes no sense) even though this logically shouldn't happen during that time of the year. He predicted that the reason this happened is that the covid 'vaccines' have destroyed their immune systems. He then went on to argue that if they're getting this sick in the summer, then winter will be utterly brutal for them and there will be a massive extinction event for the people who took the vaccines.

Tbh he's right probably.

Let's be real. There's NOTHING normal about tons of people being sick in the middle of summer. Yet I saw this everywhere including members of my family. My father became sick for days.

I may have been correct when making the original thread last year. I merely underestimated the time needed for the vaccines to destroy your immune system which is why people didn't drop last winter. But now they've had this shit in their bodies for a year or so and the results are beginning to show. It's very possible tons of people will drop next winter and also the several next winters after that.

I didn't take the vaccine but they'll still find some method to force this bullshit on me. And of course the retard NPCs will buy into it because NPC gonna NPC.

Fucking over.
they were sick at most for a few days from covid which is still making people sick, the vaccine will probably do shit to help anyone but i doubt healthy people will perish for no reason.

i dont see anymore vaccine propaganda, but if someone tries to force me to take it i'll treat it as if they are hostile and defend myself. hope the liberal government has people willing to die for this cause, and once they find out that people wont lie down, they will give up.

they were sick at most for a few days from covid which is still making people sick, the vaccine will probably do shit to help anyone but i doubt healthy people will perish for no reason.

i dont see anymore vaccine propaganda, but if someone tries to force me to take it i'll treat it as if they are hostile and defend myself. hope the liberal government has people willing to die for this cause, and once they find out that people wont lie down, they will give up.
You don't get it. I'm talking about SUMMER sickness. A normal adult should NOT be getting the flue, illness, etc in the middle of sumer. That shit only happens during the winter season. What this shows us, is that people now the immune system of a 90 year old. Their bodies are reacting to illness the same it would if they were old af.

Winter will be BRUTAL for these people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and subhuman incel
>insults tfm in previous thread
>is now saying he's listening to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and FailedNormieManlet

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
I'm not happy to see people die, but you might be right.

>insults tfm in previous thread
>is now saying he's listening to him
TFM is fucking retarded in lots of topics but I agree with him on this one. It's also worth nothing that TFM isn't actually the only person on the show and that the other commentators are often smarter than him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
TFM is fucking retarded in lots of topics but I agree with him on this one. It's also worth nothing that TFM isn't actually the only person on the show and that the other commentators are often smarter than him.
you have no idea what your talking about, jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I wish u were right but you're wrong

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
your family is sick because its the source of your subhuman genes

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
im going to take lots of vitamans d/c/zinc

hopefully this immunity will help

People are already dyeing en masse, just not on a big enough scale yet as people first predicted. Who knows, maybe the numbers will increase in scale the next few years

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
People are already dyeing en masse, just not on a big enough scale yet as people first predicted. Who knows, maybe the numbers will increase in scale the next few years
wdym

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
Nothing will happen, then you'll open another topic claiming the same for the next year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not insane, User49, n0rthface and 7 others
I feel bad for you

2 more weeks

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, subhuman incel, John124 and 8 others
Over for my
I am sick for 2 weeks a i got a headache whenever i go to the gym

Is there a cure for this?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ritalincel
JFL at getting vaccinated

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Ritalincel

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 22918

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
Glad I didn't take the vaccine. Government will blame the mass death on a new super virus that if you didn't get you magically happened to be lucky or immune btw.

Jfl. And. Here. We. Go.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Decretum1483, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
They would be good if they were killed off... But they will become Zombies/Cyborgs once the 5G towers trigger the already self-assembled nanotech inside them...

My family forced me to take 3 shots so I'm already fucked as well.

May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
cool, wonder if it’s a painful death tho

They would be good if they were killed off... But they will become Zombies/Cyborgs once the 5G towers trigger the already self-assembled nanotech inside them...

My family forced me to take 3 shots so I'm already fucked as well.

May the Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on us.
what's your education btw? what do you work with? have you completed high school at least?

im curious to see how conspiracy theories align with people's careers

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
fr?

what's your education btw? what do you work with? have you completed high school at least?

im curious to see how conspiracy theories align with people's careers
I'm a dropout, self-taught in English and Spanish and I love learning, about everything... 2 yrs ago I mastered Penis Enlargement and learned how to destroy a fucking American tank with homemade devices.

I always had a little bit of Conspiracy Theorist in me when I was a child, I started with Disney's subliminal messages, then the Redpill... But it was when I started smoking weed that I got deep into the Jewish Question.

2 years since I stopped smoking weed... It's fun in the beginning but you stop getting high and it becomes like other drugs... Very addictive, at least to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 3672, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
I'm a dropout, self-taught in English and Spanish and I love learning, about everything... 2 yrs ago I mastered Penis Enlargement and learned how to destroy a fucking American tank with homemade devices.

I always had a little bit of Conspiracy Theorist in me when I was a child, I started with Disney's subliminal messages, then the Redpill... But it was when I started smoking weed that I got deep into the Jewish Question.

2 years since I stopped smoking weed... It's fun in the beginning but you stop getting high and it becomes like other drugs... Very addictive, at least to me.
mastered in penis enlargement and learned how to destroy a fucking American tank with homemade devices

wow

cool, wonder if it’s a painful death tho
It is... Check VaccineInjuries.ca for more info, 12yo kids getting heart attacks and other shit, creepy stuff.

mastered in penis enlargement and learned how to destroy a fucking American tank with homemade devices

wow
Penis Enlargement is relatively simple but some techniques are dangerous...

And the devices used to destroy Humvees and tanks are availabre for free on the web thanks to the Iranians (search for a kind of IED caller EFP, it can be done for around 100 bucks each).

AND FOR THE FBI/CIA: I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT INCELS WILL DO WITH THIS INFO.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Penis Enlargement is relatively simple but some techniques are dangerous...

And the devices used to destroy Humvees and tanks are availabre for free on the web thanks to the Iranians (search for a kind of IED caller EFP, it can be done for around 100 bucks each).

AND FOR THE FBI/CIA: I DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT INCELS WILL DO WITH THIS INFO.
they better be careful

@Niko69 can secret info like this even be shared?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Brazitard
The covid stuff was sus asf, but they wont kill their own population, that's retarded, we'd get invaded

The covid stuff was sus asf, but they wont kill their own population, that's retarded, we'd get invaded
Invaded by who? They poisoned the whole world population, not only Americans... They even poisoned Israelis lol

Tbh he's right probably.

Fucking over.
Unvaccinated chad reporting.

While I find those who took the vaccine cowardly, it seems that the room of time for a mass happening is practically gone. Getting sick constantly is different then actually dying. The average americunt was already sick with diabetes, joint pain, breathing problems, cause all they do is drive around and eat fast food , but because its a first world country they got acess to proper health care and keep living life while being sick always.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Clark69
Unvaccinated chad reporting.

While I find those who took the vaccine cowardly, it seems that the room of time for a mass happening is practically gone. Getting sick constantly is different then actually dying. The average americunt was already sick with diabetes, joint pain, breathing problems, cause all they do is drive around and eat fast food , but because its a first world country they got acess to proper health care and keep living life while being sick always.
The problem with the vaccine is that it can give you AIDS... And you can't get AIDS from sexual intercourse because viruses aren't alive: it is a disease caused by a collapsed immune system due to built-up toxins (that's why homos get it so much, because they do too much drugs).

And without an immune system you don't get sick because things like inflammatios are immunoresponses, so if you have AIDS you can easily mistake it for being healthy (vegans are an example).

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20370

This video shows examples of SADS or Sudden Adult Death Syndrome all around the world and in the same way: people suddenly collapsing and convulsing!

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
The problem with the vaccine is that it can give you AIDS... And you can't get AIDS from sexual intercourse because viruses aren't alive: it is a disease caused by a collapsed immune system due to built-up toxins (that's why homos get it so much, because they do too much drugs).

And without an immune system you don't get sick because things like inflammatios are immunoresponses, so if you have AIDS you can easily mistake it for being healthy (vegans are an example).
Don't get me wrong, I don't give a rats ass if they die, but fuck are you saying that we can get aids from vaccinated foids, or not cause its only their issue and un vaccinated chads are safe?

Everyone except me took the jab in my family and extended family. Their all alive, and zero health problems.

Invaded by who? They poisoned the whole world population, not only Americans... They even poisoned Israelis lol
You think america trusts they did?

Don't get me wrong, I don't give a rats ass if they die, but fuck are you saying that we can get aids from vaccinated foids, or not cause its only their issue and un vaccinated chads are safe?
We can't transmit AIDS to other humans because AIDS is not a contagious disease (can link it to my sources if you want to)... BUT, given that one of our body's way to excrete toxins is through the gums via saliva (because of the proximity to the brain), even if you are unvaxxed, if you kiss a foid that has been vaxxed you can absorb some of the graphene although it will be much less than if you get the shot...

I already fucked some hot women before the pandemic but my goal was to marry a woman from my church and have a son/daughter, but that will never happen, wanna know why?

Because even if I find my dream HQNP white stacy (which is easy for me), and EVEN if she isn't vaxxed, I am: my family made me take 3 shots of the vaccine with the excuse that, should I not do it, I won't see my elders.

BLACK-EYED BABIES: babies born from parents who took the vaccine that have completely black eyes, appear older than they are, and develop much faster, there are videos of 2-day old babies holding their heads up and 1-week old babies crawling, 3-week old babies trying to walk etc.

I heard some female scientist say that "it's the duty of vaccinated people to not have children because they won't be human"...

I would love my child too much to condemn him/her to be born soulless/condemned to hell and a genetic mutated being.

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98
We can't transmit AIDS to other humans because AIDS is not a contagious disease (can link it to my sources if you want to)... BUT, given that one of our body's way to excrete toxins is through the gums via saliva (because of the proximity to the brain), even if you are unvaxxed, if you kiss a foid that has been vaxxed you can absorb some of the graphene although it will be much less than if you get the shot...

I already fucked some hot women before the pandemic but my goal was to marry a woman from my church and have a son/daughter, but that will never happen, wanna know why?

Because even if I find my dream HQNP white stacy (which is easy for me), and EVEN if she isn't vaxxed, I am: my family made me take 3 shots of the vaccine with the excuse that, should I not do it, I won't see my elders.

BLACK-EYED BABIES: babies born from parents who took the vaccine that have completely black eyes, appear older than they are, and develop much faster, there are videos of 2-day old babies holding their heads up and 1-week old babies crawling, 3-week old babies trying to walk etc.

I heard some female scientist say that "it's the duty of vaccinated people to not have children because they won't be human"...

I would love my child too much to condemn him/her to be born soulless/condemned to hell and a genetic mutated being.

Shit , so how do you plan to detox from the jab poison . And curious what made you capitulate in the first place. I missed my cousins wedding cause at the time they were concerns for me on whether they would keep me trapped in the country for an extended period of time as I was not vaccinated, so I ended up missing their wedding. I felt bad but I didn't want to risk being stuck abroad due to some false positive test.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Shit , so how do you plan to detox from the jab poison . And curious what made you capitulate in the first place. I missed my cousins wedding cause at the time they were concerns for me on whether they would keep me trapped in the country for an extended period of time as I was not vaccinated, so I ended up missing their wedding. I felt bad but I didn't want to risk being stuck abroad due to some false positive test.
Honestly? I don't... As I Christian, I'm just waiting for my demise, I hope it comes soon.

You can detox from some substances in the vaccine (I have some sources) but I think there's nothing to be done about the mRNA modification...

Get saved while you can, bro: accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior... Life in hell will be forever terrible, but in heaven we will do everything and there will be no more suffering, things will be perfect!

Honestly? I don't... As I Christian, I'm just waiting for my demise, I hope it comes soon.

You can detox from some substances in the vaccine (I have some sources) but I think there's nothing to be done about the mRNA modification...

Get saved while you can, bro: accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior... Life in hell will be forever terrible, but in heaven we will do everything and there will be no more suffering, things will be perfect!
Would I be able to slay hot jb and make family with them in heaven , or christ is gonna try to cockblock me and not allow me to have fun with bitches and get wasted.

Would I be able to slay hot jb and make family with them in heaven , or christ is gonna try to cockblock me and not allow me to have fun with bitches and get wasted.
I don't know... The Bible says we will be like the angels and not given to marriage... But, as we know, the fallen angels had sons with human women, so they have genitals... Why would angels need genitals? I don't have all the answers but I think we'll get surprised once we arrive there... I hope to smoke marijuana in heaven one day tho... The most radical pastor I know once said we shouldn't do it, but smoking marijuana is NOT a sin. (Pastor Steven Anderson said in a video in his old channel that got taken down)

I think we wouldn't be able to marry and impregnate saved women, but I don't see how we couldn't do it in some kind of simulation.

I think we wouldn't be able to marry and impregnate saved women, but I don't see how we couldn't do it in some kind of simulation.
interesting. Maybe in a different quantum reality parallel universe we are all chads slaying hard

Damn, here I was complaining about getting a winter cold. I totally forgot about all those ppl sick during july/August.