Crazy Cycle Experiment

nzvids

nzvids

Iron
Just pinned 400mg tren, will be pinning 2x a week ( 800mg ) along with 50mg winstrol and 120mcg clen ED.

Diet will be 750 calories / 170g protein
consisting off only whey protein isolate.

Was running superdrol 10mg ED but will be dropping that because of the non existent carbs ( don't want to go hypo )

Will be posting results ( I wonder how long I can go like this and what will happen )

Current fizeek :

IMG 1764

• +1
Reactions: kingkaiser, org3cel.RR, ryuken and 2 others
IMG 1950

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
decided to include egg whites and tuna aswell since basically 0 fats and 200g tomatoes for some potassium

Also clen making me cramp EVERYWHERE rofl 🤣 need to cop taurine and potassium caps since mine ran out

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Outerz14, NZb6Air and 1 other person
eat more protein and how much test u using?

• +1
Reactions: nzvids and Outerz14
Just pinned 400mg tren, will be pinning 2x a week ( 800mg ) along with 50mg winstrol and 120mcg clen ED.

Was running superdrol 10mg ED but will be dropping that because of the non existent carbs ( don't want to go hypo )

Will be posting results ( I wonder how long I can go like this and what will happen )

Current fizeek :

View attachment 3185754
@Orc you have competition

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
eat more protein and how much test u using?
170g is pretty good for my bodyweight il see how it affects my recovery and adjust accordingly, I want to eat as little as possible though

on 300mg test-e currently

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

Current fizeek :

View attachment 3185754
Based user

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
170g is pretty good for my bodyweight il see how it affects my recovery and adjust accordingly, I want to eat as little as possible though

on 300mg test-e currently
What's your source

Have you tried equipoise or halo
Nah I tried superdrol instead of halo because of the cosmetic benefits, I heard halo makes ur strength go up like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14