Cum is extremely good for your skin and neurotransmitters

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

Not only can sperm provide healthy skin, but also it can be used as an anti-depressant. In a recent study, researchers demonstrated that women who were directly exposed to semen were less likely to be depressed. The study stated mood-altering hormones that are present in semen can be absorbed through the vagina. Some of these mood-altering chemicals include, but are not limited to prolactin, a natural anti-depressant; oxytocin, which assist in enhancing one's mood and serotonin, a widely known antidepressant neurotransmitter.

Oxytocin is extremely important.

LOL if youre wasting your cum

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢

Einon

Einon

Norwoodmatched with boomers
How r u not banned

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Can looksmax users stop crying about new looksmaxxing techniques.

and you call yourselves blackpilled just lol.
how to have more hooding then without surgery ? vaseline ?

reptiles

reptiles

I share knowledge freely.
In sperm, a crystalline polyamine compound called Spermine can be found. This particular compound is also known as an antioxidant. It is believed to diminish wrinkles, smooth skin and help with taming or preventing acne.

Not only can sperm provide healthy skin, but also it can be used as an anti-depressant. In a recent study, researchers demonstrated that women who were directly exposed to semen were less likely to be depressed. The study stated mood-altering hormones that are present in semen can be absorbed through the vagina. Some of these mood-altering chemicals include, but are not limited to prolactin, a natural anti-depressant; oxytocin, which assist in enhancing one's mood and serotonin, a widely known antidepressant neurotransmitter.

Oxytocin is extremely important.

LOL if youre wasting your cum

It's over wanked 6 times this week

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
It's over wanked 6 times this week
You lost lots of oxytocin. Research oxytocin, oxytocin is extremely important for your well being .

InjectE

InjectE

kinsey scale 0
Does wanking age you and shit if so it's ovER
oxytocin has been called the 'love hormone' or 'cuddle chemical'.

I thin k masturbating makes you go bald, so yes

reptiles

reptiles

I share knowledge freely.
oxytocin has been called the 'love hormone' or 'cuddle chemical'.

I thin k masturbating makes you go bald, so yes

Fuck well it's truly over than my wanking addiction makes it so i wank usally 6 times a day don't ask how i keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread