Current looksmaxxing assessment and future plans | Photos and 3D CT scans included

A

Acquiescence

Iron
Stats: 23 yo, 5'10, 160 lbs

Face Photos Set 1 (taken further away to convey true facial shape and ratios, little lens distortion):

Photo Set 2 (close up shots to show soft tissue and skin details, significant lens distortion):

3D CT Scan of Soft Tissue Video:

3D CT Scan of Facial Bones Video:

Current Softmaxxes:
Lifestyle:
Pretty good when it comes to managing uv exposure, getting exercise, and having little to no alcohol/smoking; pretty poor diet and sleep + high stress levels (the first big bracket contributing towards my current facial aging -> working on correcting these asap). Maintaining a healthy bodyweight but still have a bloated fat looking face. Getting leaner than 160lbs does not help, so I see no point in going lower. The underlying problem is weak facial bone structure most likely.​
Skincare:
Sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, moisturizer, and tazarotene (for the face) and body lotion retinol (for the rest) at night​
Hair Loss Stack:
Oral dutasteride and oral minoxidil​
Hair style and grooming:
Curly fringe to cover meds-stabilized nw2 hairline. Shaving all hair below the eyelashes​
Future Medspa Treatments:
Laser Hair Removal:
Laser off all hair below the eyelashes​
Co2 Laser Resurfacing:
Resurface wrinkles as they appear with age; current targets - frown lines, undereye wrinkles, neck lines​
Future Hardmaxxes:
Face:
Consult with Giant and see what he cooks up. Eye area and lower third needs significant work. Especially because I highly suspect weak bone structure is exacerbating hollow under eyes and nasolabial folds (the second big bracket contributing to my current facial aging). Once those are corrected with osteotomies/implants, let's see how the soft tissue has been repositioned before undergoing soft tissue procedures for droopy left eyelid and downturned, uneven, poorly supported, small lips. Will also get a HT to fill back in my temples and strengthen the temple points to become a nw1 again​
Height:
5'10 is passable, but after ascending the face I might consider LL to get to 6ft+​
Misc:
Nuss bar procedure to correct a mild case of pectus excavatum​
Future Anti-aging Contingencies:
Facial Rejuvenation Procedures:
Once needed in middle age and beyond, get a once a decade full stack of facial rejuvenation procedures - face lift, neck lift, upper and lower blepharoplasties, facial fat grafting
Trt:
Monitor test levels with an annual blood panel, and hop on trt to restore falling test levels
Dermal Fillers:
Get subtle fillers in the lips and back of hands to combat volume loss
Dying Hair:
Regularly dye hair to mask greying once it begins to show up
Bryan Johnson maxxing:
Keep an eye on whatever crazy shit big BJ is up to in case he manages to defeat the agepill once and for all (cope, or hope?)​
I will post before/afters of each surgery I get for the forum to see. I'm aiming to be ready for Giant in 2026 as the first and most impactful phase of hardmaxxing. Let's see about LL later down the line.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, oooooooooo8484848, xantrooper and 1 other person
'mirin the rigor

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Where’d you get the scans and are they expensive

Stats: 23 yo, 5'10, 160 lbs

Face Photos Set 1 (taken further away to convey true facial shape and ratios, little lens distortion):
View attachment 3166990View attachment 3166991View attachment 3166992

Photo Set 2 (close up shots to show soft tissue and skin details, significant lens distortion):
View attachment 3166994View attachment 3166998View attachment 3167000

3D CT Scan of Soft Tissue Video:
View attachment 3167011

3D CT Scan of Facial Bones Video:
View attachment 3167006

Current Softmaxxes:
Lifestyle:
Pretty good when it comes to managing uv exposure, getting exercise, and having little to no alcohol/smoking; pretty poor diet and sleep + high stress levels (the first big bracket contributing towards my current facial aging -> working on correcting these asap). Maintaining a healthy bodyweight but still have a bloated fat looking face. Getting leaner than 160lbs does not help, so I see no point in going lower. The underlying problem is weak facial bone structure most likely.​
Skincare:
Sunscreen in the morning. Cleanser, moisturizer, and tazarotene (for the face) and body lotion retinol (for the rest) at night​
Hair Loss Stack:
Oral dutasteride and oral minoxidil​
Hair style and grooming:
Curly fringe to cover meds-stabilized nw2 hairline. Shaving all hair below the eyelashes​
Future Medspa Treatments:
Laser Hair Removal:
Laser off all hair below the eyelashes​
Co2 Laser Resurfacing:
Resurface wrinkles as they appear with age; current targets - frown lines, undereye wrinkles, neck lines​
Future Hardmaxxes:
Face:
Consult with Giant and see what he cooks up. Eye area and lower third needs significant work. Especially because I highly suspect weak bone structure is exacerbating hollow under eyes and nasolabial folds (the second big bracket contributing to my current facial aging). Once those are corrected with osteotomies/implants, let's see how the soft tissue has been repositioned before undergoing soft tissue procedures for droopy left eyelid and downturned, uneven, poorly supported, small lips. Will also get a HT to fill back in my temples and strengthen the temple points to become a nw1 again​
Height:
5'10 is passable, but after ascending the face I might consider LL to get to 6ft+​
Misc:
Nuss bar procedure to correct a mild case of pectus excavatum​
Future Anti-aging Contingencies:
Facial Rejuvenation Procedures:
Once needed in middle age and beyond, get a once a decade full stack of facial rejuvenation procedures - face lift, neck lift, upper and lower blepharoplasties, facial fat grafting
Trt:
Monitor test levels with an annual blood panel, and hop on trt to restore falling test levels
Dermal Fillers:
Get subtle fillers in the lips and back of hands to combat volume loss
Dying Hair:
Regularly dye hair to mask greying once it begins to show up
Bryan Johnson maxxing:
Keep an eye on whatever crazy shit big BJ is up to in case he manages to defeat the agepill once and for all (cope, or hope?)​
I will post before/afters of each surgery I get for the forum to see. I'm aiming to be ready for Giant in 2026 as the first and most impactful phase of hardmaxxing. Let's see about LL later down the line.
i had nuss and that shits very expensive unless your insurance is covering it, but if you have a mild case insurance probably is not covering it?

Mirin close set eyes

Where’d you get the scans and are they expensive
Pay for a consultation with a plastic surgeon, ask them to send a referral for a full face 3D CT scan of the facial bones to a local imaging center, then pay for the scans there. Total price for me was $450 (200 for consult, 250 for scans)

i had nuss and that shits very expensive unless your insurance is covering it, but if you have a mild case insurance probably is not covering it?
No insurance coverage. Will be ~15k out of pocket

No insurance coverage. Will be ~15k out of pocket
Bro can you allow dms please I wanna help you out privately.

Like enable viewing profile or something, idk I can’t dm

• +1
Reactions: Acquiescence