Currently doing LL. Any Doubts?

looksseg

looksseg

Silver
Im currently doing LL, method LON Femur. 2 weeks passed so far. If someone have some doubts feel free to ask.

I am also posting my results on this instagram:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, chrisN, GandyIsNormie and 51 others
What's your height? How many " are you getting?
Good luck bhai :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Ori5803, Mewton, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
Thanks

Right before surgery 173,5 so Im aiming for 181,5

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 25354 and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Hope it goes well 👍🏿

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, SubhumanCurrycel, Mewton and 4 others
1. How's the pain?
2. Do you plan to lengthen the Tibia as well?
3. How many mm on femur and how many mm on tibia?
4. How was the experience with the surgeon and nurses?
5. How many days you need to stay in Turkey?
6. What was the price?
7. What are you eating everyday? Do they give you meals and stuff, is that included in the package?
8. What are the things that was decisive for you to pick this surgeon?
9. So far what are the things which you don't like about this surgeon and what are the things which you liked about this surgeon?
10. How are the hospital facilities?

And most importantly, good recovery! Make sure you drink a lot of milk, take vitamins & protein powder and a lot of calories intake so your bone will regenerate faster.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 19066, Defeated and 6 others
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
1- Very first days pain was very high, even with painkillers, then it become ok as long as I wasnt doing exercise, but when I did, and I needed to, some extreme pains happen sometimes, specially in the knees. This all was due to edema pos surgery. Now Im not feeling pain anymore, just some disconfort sometimes. Im not taking painkillers, just sometimes paracetamol
Good also to emphasise Im doing the most painful of the LLs and I have very strong legs, which makes the process even more painful

2- No

3- I plan to do 8cm in femur, as not I only lenghtened 0,55cm

4- Was very good, he is really good surgeon. Nurses nothing to comment, bad that anyone speak english, but I had a caretaker 24 hours per day that could translate everything

5- I dont know exactly, but +- 3 months, maybe a little bit more

6- +- 20k euros in total counting everything

7- In the hospital, that I stayed for 10 days, I was eating their food. Now in hotel I just order food, and drink a lot of protein milks. The center I did LL also provides me with the relevant vitamins and minerals (calcium, vitamin D, etc)

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, zeshama, Deleted member 26015 and 18 others
From 5”8 to nearly 6ft. Congrats lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26015, horizontallytall, SubhumanCurrycel and 10 others
>greycel with 6 posts
>already doing LL
mirin ngl

Do you fear any side effects like being crippled in twenty years? Also what about fucking up your proportions, don't wanna end up looking like a T-Rex

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim, SubhumanCurrycel, looksmaxmax and 27 others
1- Very first days pain was very high, even with painkillers, then it become ok as long as I wasnt doing exercise, but when I did, and I needed to, some extreme pains happen sometimes, specially in the knees. This all was due to edema pos surgery. Now Im not feeling pain anymore, just some disconfort sometimes. Im not taking painkillers, just sometimes paracetamol
Good also to emphasise Im doing the most painful of the LLs and I have very strong legs, which makes the process even more painful

2- No

3- I plan to do 8cm in femur, as not I only lenghtened 0,55cm

4- Was very good, he is really good surgeon. Nurses nothing to comment, bad that anyone speak english, but I had a caretaker 24 hours per day that could translate everything

5- I dont know exactly, but +- 3 months, maybe a little bit more

6- +- 20k euros in total counting everything

7- In the hospital, that I stayed for 10 days, I was eating their food. Now in hotel I just order food, and drink a lot of protein milks. The center I did LL also provides me with the relevant vitamins and minerals (calcium, vitamin D, etc)
Thanks for the info.

In the meantime I added 3 more questions.

9. So far what are the things which you don't like about this surgeon and what are the things which you liked about this surgeon?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Acne Victim, Deleted member 23554 and 18 others
AA
>greycel with 6 posts
>already doing LL
mirin ngl

Do you fear any side effects like being crippled in twenty years? Also what about fucking up your proportions, don't wanna end up looking like a T-Rex
No, if everything done correctly, good surgeon, do the PT correctly, dont lenght more than limit, than you should be fine
Human body completely consolidate the new bones. The only issue is that my biomechanics will be affected, so wont be 100% the same as before, but good enough to be able to walk normally, run and do sports
But no one became cripped years after, so I doubt that this happens, the only thing Im more aware is that internal methods on tibia have a significant chance of causing permanent problems in knees

About proportion, I have a very long wingspan for my height, so this part wouldnt be affected. Plus, proportions are much less important than height
(as for legs, is actually better to have longer legs, and again proportions not so important on this, specially when doing 1 LL, and not 2 or 3)

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Mewton, SubhumanCurrycel and 12 others
Also what about fucking up your proportions, don't wanna end up looking like a T-Rex
inshallah they drop cosmetic AL soon to get rid of this issue

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 2729
Thanks for the info.

In the meantime I added 3 more questions.

8- A lot of reserach, days and nights of research, every review/fedback I read about him was positive, contrary to other options that I was checking, where I saw some negative reviews

9-I dont know exactly what I dindt like about him, I think sometjing could be better on him is to explain with details everything that was done and is happening, on this he is "normal", and I really love when a doctor explains everything that happened and what was done on details.
And what I liked is that he is very experienced, have a very good knowlodge about everything on that, and that constantly visit patients to see how is going

10- Like a normal one, the very good thing was the caretaker 24 hours per day that I had from the AFA team, this is super helpful when you barely cant walk and is on a lot of pain

• +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, zoomertrader, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
AA

No, if everything done correctly, good surgeon, do the PT correctly, dont lenght more than limit, than you should be fine
Human body completely consolidate the new bones. The only issue is that my biomechanics will be affected, so wont be 100% the same as before, but good enough to be able to walk normally, run and do sports
But no one became cripped years after, so I doubt that this happens, the only thing Im more aware is that internal methods on tibia have a significant chance of causing permanent problems in knees

About proportion, I have a very long wingspan for my height, so this part wouldnt be affected. Plus, proportions are much less important than height
(as for legs, is actually better to have longer legs, and again proportions not so important on this, specially when doing 1 LL, and not 2 or 3)
Don't u think that the knee will be far more below since you are lenghtening only the femur?

I saw some cases from some other dudes that they went only femur and now the knee is so down that it looks uncanny and even normies would notice that...

something like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Don't u think that the knee will be far more below since you are lenghtening only the femur?

I saw some cases from some other dudes that they went only femur and now the knee is so down that it looks uncanny and even normies would notice that...

something like this

View attachment 1620941
No one notice it, unless pay very attention, which of course people dont do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, LooksOrDeath and CristianT
No one notice it, unless pay very attention, which of course people dont do
I'm really curious how your walk will be and all other small stuff.

I'm also planning to get LL in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and looksseg
How common is this, is the place full of manlets breaking their bones or very few besides you?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and randomvanish
good luck on your journey dude,

keep us updated with pictures, other's stories and video please.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
How common is this, is the place full of manlets breaking their bones or very few besides you?
Very rare someone doing it, usually people much shorter than me (1,5x or 1,6x)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
@CosmicMaxxer is a LL veteran

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
Very rare someone doing it, usually people much shorter than me (1,5x or 1,6x)
Hopefully it goes well. A couple Qs for ya.
1. What is most height the can do?
2. I scar bad as hell(raised purple scars when cut open) will I look like a deformed subhuman with scars all over legs?
3. I am a long distance runner and do weights like squat etc, I also mow for side jobs so I’m in and out of things a lot and climbing on things, bsiacially will I never be able to do this or be the same?
4. When you are 50 will you be arthritis and paralyzed almost? Thanks hope it goes well!:ogre:

Hopefully it goes well. A couple Qs for ya.
1. What is most height the can do?
2. I scar bad as hell(raised purple scars when cut open) will I look like a deformed subhuman with scars all over legs?
3. I am a long distance runner and do weights like squat etc, I also mow for side jobs so I’m in and out of things a lot and climbing on things, bsiacially will I never be able to do this or be the same?
4. When you are 50 will you be arthritis and paralyzed almost? Thanks hope it goes well!:ogre:
1- Most height in theory infinitive, there are stories of people lengthening even 15cm, but going a lot could lead to several complications, including be really cripped. Most height that can be SAFELY done is 8cm (for femur, if you do in tibia is 6cm)

2- I dont think it looks so bad, and it can be correct with laser operation if you want. Not to mention that if you do in femur wont be visible unless youre naked

3- You will do, but you wont run 100% like you did before, youll be a bit worse, because your biomechanics/balance will be different. And will take a few months to be able to run and sports again

4- Nobody knows it for sure, but so far LL veterans didnt have it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim, Elvisandreaa, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Best of luck man. Anyone who is prepared to go through hell like you're doing is ballsy as fuck and deserves ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Fundz, Acne Victim, Deleted member 12330 and 10 others
is 8cm max for only 1 surgery? cant you do 1 surgery and 10cm? I mean they could do on like 8 cm femur and 2cm tibia?

is 8cm max for only 1 surgery? cant you do 1 surgery and 10cm? I mean they could do on like 8 cm femur and 2cm tibia?
No, you do either femur or tibia, not both

And you can go beyond to 10cm if you want, but it is risky, 8cm is the safe limit for femur

Woah, good for u dude.
Do you think doctors will discriminate against me for being 6+ foot?

With internals I'd say 7.5-8 cm tibia is pretty doable as well. I'd say fears are overblown unless you are in the minority of people who have poor bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, Deleted member 17829, Mewton and 5 others
I thought limb lengthening was 150k??

I wouldnt risk with The Maximum possible lengthening. 179 is virtually as good with much smaller Risks. If I myself had LL I would probably lengthen 4.5cm

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
With internals I'd say 7.5-8 cm tibia is pretty doable as well. I'd say fears are overblown unless you are in the minority of people who have poor bone growth.
Cosmic, you notice some races respond to LL better?
Average PSLer would probably say that blacks are best on average for LL, due to long wingspan.
I would say Torso-Leg porportion is far more important, with most Asian/Caucasian people hypothetically having only positive aesthetic results, given conservative and porportional lengthening of both the femur and Tibia.

Going by the porportion, that the fingertip meets approximately the centre of the femur.

Cosmic, you notice some races respond to LL better?
Average PSLer would probably say that blacks are best on average for LL, due to long wingspan.
I would say Torso-Leg porportion is far more important, with most Asian/Caucasian people hypothetically having only positive aesthetic results, given conservative and porportional lengthening of both the femur and Tibia.

Going by the porportion, that the fingertip meets approximately the centre of the femur.
With torso length you can also get deltoid implants to make your shoulders wider, and make your head larger with implants and whatnot, and then it pretty much looks like a tall proportional man with a robust frame, with t-rex arms if you look closely. However, the arms don't look comical alone, so a girl is unlikely to notice.

With arm length but not torso length, it's very hard to give off the presence of a decently framed proportional man at that height. Arm length is more a bonus to me than anything. There was a study on the correlations between body proportions and attractiveness in men, and it showed arm length did not make a difference up to +-3 SD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Elvisandreaa, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
you're either extremely brave or stupid i haven't decided, shit is too dangerous imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Woah, good for u dude.
Do you think doctors will discriminate against me for being 6+ foot?
Are you planning to do?
I think some will, others not, in the end tall is subjective

Doesnt matter if its internal or not, 7.5-8cm is risky for tibia, you can do it and might have any problem, but its risky, this 1-1,5cm more doesnt worth the risk

I thought limb lengthening was 150k??
No, it depends a lot on where are you doing, and specially wich method you are doing. Internals methods are much less painful, but much more expensive

Nonetheless, the most expensive price in the world for LL is 100k

I wouldnt risk with The Maximum possible lengthening. 179 is virtually as good with much smaller Risks. If I myself had LL I would probably lengthen 4.5cm
But thats not the maximum possible lengthening, but the maximum SAFE possible lengthening
This is exactly the idea, how much you can lengthening without having a considerable risk for yourself

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
mirin hard bru

can u dm the surgeon name since you’ve done extensive research and it’s in turkey and 20k I believe it’s well worth it to become 6ft from 5’9

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and LooksOrDeath
Are you planning to do?
I think some will, others not, in the end tall is subjective
Yes. Goal of 6’3-6’5 depending on doctors recommendations. As much for the leg slimming and proportion changing as for the raw increase in height.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and LooksOrDeath
No, you do either femur or tibia, not both

And you can go beyond to 10cm if you want, but it is risky, 8cm is the safe limit for femur
why tho?

Doesnt matter if its internal or not, 7.5-8cm is risky for tibia, you can do it and might have any problem, but its risky, this 1-1,5cm more doesnt worth the risk
I know these are commonly parroted lines in the LL community, but my experience is different. Firstly, internals vs LON does matter because of the extra length of recovery with LON and greater inconvenience, which can be demotivating. Thus, practically internals encourage more ambitious lengthening goals and greater ease of PT. With internals for example, tibia LL to 7.5 cm only amounts to an extra several weeks of lengthening over 6.5 cm, and maybe 2-3 extra months of stretching recovery after. Quite doable.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and deepweb1298
people sending in their list of questions as if theyre ever gonna get LL
CF1A548E FF21 4D8D BBF2 08F7C51430FC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Mateusz74, coolguy1 and 22 others
What’s the recovery period after which you can and walk normally bro

dn rd previous posts. Where did u get it? and u paid 20k euros yeah?
Turkey with Dr. Uysal by AFA Cosmetic Limb Lengthening

And I dont know exactly how much, but in the end I think I will pay around 20k euros

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17244
mirin hard bru

can u dm the surgeon name since you’ve done extensive research and it’s in turkey and 20k I believe it’s well worth it to become 6ft from 5’9
For some reason I cant send you a DM, says "This member limits who may view their full profile."
Can you DM me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Turkey with Dr. Uysal by AFA Cosmetic Limb Lengthening

And I dont know exactly how much, but in the end I think I will pay around 20k euros
Did you consider live life taller clinic in Turkey? If so what was your opinion on them.