Curries on this website

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Wtf is going on with the amount of panjeets on this website? I literally just had a curry unironically say that they are more attractive to western women than white men are, and it even got likes lmao. The way curries are spoken of on here, makes it seem as if the site is majority indian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 1 other person
Wtf is going on with the amount of panjeets on this website? I literally just had a curry unironically say that they are more attractive to western women than white men are, and it even got likes lmao. The way curries are spoken of on here, makes it seem as if the site is majority indian.
jfl if you think a recessed european is more atractive than a gl pashtun. your off your rocker if you do

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Over and onnysk
Superpower by 2020 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, AbandonShip, rockndogs and 3 others
its just bant lol, lots of people are in on the "curries have the highest smv" joke
but yes this site gets more and more indian everyday, thankfully I can blend in anywhere
3458.jpg

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1551 and FatJattMofo
its just bant lol, lots of people are in on the "curries have the highest smv" joke
but yes this site gets more and more indian everyday, thankfully I can blend in anywhere
3458.jpg
mr worldwide

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and LordNorwood
jfl if you think a recessed european is more atractive than a gl pashtun. your off your rocker if you do

You are literally retarded. Blackopscel has equal SMV to Salludon, just based of the fact that one is white and one is curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Mateusz74, AbandonShip and 1 other person

Another fucking race bait thread op grab a fucking dildo and shove it up your ass

3458.jpg
Thank you for your beautiful post. I agree Lord and saviour

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Another fucking race bait thread op grab a fucking dildo and shove it up your ass

Panjeet go back to making my chicken tikka

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
curry 5'10 masterrace

• Love it
Reactions: AbandonShip
You are literally retarded. Blackopscel has equal SMV to Salludon, just based of the fact that one is white and one is curry.
literally the most cope thing i have ever heard. ill just wait till your false reality is shattered the moment the see the truth.

we do not live in a world where this is not picked over this:

There's a lot of curries in here because they are naturally lower SMV and the incel phenomenon occurs more usually between Indians in the west than Indians in their homeland. Therefore there are a lot because they are slowly realizing the situation and that coming to the west generations ago was a mistake. But even then mocking them when all of us have a registered account in looksmax.me is ridiculous and moronic

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Let them cope bro

I bet 100 rupees that op is indian

We need subforum for Indians

I bet 100 rupees that op is indian
Lol hes a truecel white dude worst frame I have ever seen no offense op. Also boneless and no harmony what so ever

• +1
They have a population of over a billion. It is only expected that they are almost everywhere. I’m surprised I don't see more Chinese people on here, must be because of their government.

• +1