Cut the bloat with two small dietary changes

O

OverFromTheWomb

Iron
So, I did a little experiment the last 6 months, as I was legit fat/bloatcel to the point i wanted to rope. I had double chin, saggy face with puffy eyes etc... Literally PSL 2.

I started the experiment with fasting, 2x 24hr a week and one meal/ day for the other 5, started nicotine again (don't do this lol) literally ate about 400kcal a day. I did this for about a month.

The first thing I noticed was that I didn't want refined carbs anymore, instead I had cravings for vitamin and mineral rich meats and veg, offal and liver, fatty cuts of any meat and nutrient rich veggies like carrots. I lost about 10lbs, some muscle included but I am still determined to Auschwitzmax and rebuild whatever losses I have with a lean bulk when the time comes.

Anyways, I also changed one other thing when I started to eat again, that being the switch from rock salt to iodized table salt as my only sodium based seasoning. I was pretty fucking happy with how I looked, all puffiness and the loose, double chin shit was gone, my face was mega tight for the first time in ages.

Made the mistake of buying some rock salt and a loaf of white bread the other day while shopping and after literally 5 days of eating refined carbs and using rock salt over the iodized stuff I'm back where I was in puffiness. The good thing is I know the changes I made in my diet between a and b so I can confidently say that refined carbs and non iodized sodium are the bloatcels true enemy. Water is wet I know.

So, TLDR for bloatcels, try iodized table salt as your only added sodium source, and stay the fuck away from refined carbs such as bread and pasta. If you are a carb addict like I was it's imperative you attempt a fasting routine to cull the addiction. It was easy as fuck for me and your body will literally give you cravings for the right stuff within a few days. Don't be like me, stick with it. Were all gonna make it brahs.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 8988, siliconvalleycel and 3 others
OMAD or one 24-48 fast a week is kino if you have ay weight to lose imo

8hour eating window IF is absolute minimum anyone remotely serious about healthmaxxing/looksmaxxing should be doing tbh and its braindead easy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 756, Slayercel and 1 other person
OMAD or one 24-48 fast a week is kino if you have ay weight to lose imo

8hour eating window IF is absolute minimum anyone remotely serious about healthmaxxing/looksmaxxing should be doing tbh and its braindead easy
Yes, I started with an 8 hour window at first and quickly remembered I used to be awake rotting for 24hr at 16 living only on caffeine tablets so I quickly tried a full 24hr and I felt fucking amazing. I actually hated that I broke that first fast tbh.
The 24hr literally clears your whole digestive system out and purges a bunch of waste, 48 is easy when you pass the first 24 and as long as you pay attention to your electrolytes is the safest way to dump weight and clear toxins

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Yes, I started with an 8 hour window at first and quickly remembered I used to be awake rotting for 24hr at 16 living only on caffeine tablets so I quickly tried a full 24hr and I felt fucking amazing. I actually hated that I broke that first fast tbh.
The 24hr literally clears your whole digestive system out and purges a bunch of waste, 48 is easy when you pass the first 24 and as long as you pay attention to your electrolytes is the safest way to dump weight and clear toxins
fasting feels so fucking good tbh

I drink electrolyte water when i go longer than 24 and if you keep your electrolytes high you can do physical stuff and not feel weakness or fatigue until like 72 hours which is great

fasting feels so fucking good tbh

I drink electrolyte water when i go longer than 24 and if you keep your electrolytes high you can do physical stuff and not feel weakness or fatigue until like 72 hours which is great
It's honestly crazy just how good it does feel tbh, I had been suffering from digestive issues after a round of antibiotics that my shitty gp prescribed me, I usually don't touch them but it fucked my whole biosphere up to the point my metabolism was crawling and everything I ate was giving me gut pains etc, I tried probiotics etc but after my first full 24hr fast everything kinda kicked back into life again.
And electrolytes are so important, prior to starting my fasting I was a pure caffeine junkie living off of energy drinks and sugary carbs so I thought it was gonna be fukkin brutal coming off cold turkey, but I actually woke up with more energy than I had on the daily beforehand, your body can go very far on electrolytes alone if you've got any fat storage at all.
I feel like I have a lot more energy for explosive hiit exercise after a day with no carbs too. Bet my liver is less fatty also

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
just eat fiber and drink water.
stop with the jew nicotine which will make you addicted.

it's impossible to feel hungry after a dish of whole cereals (whole rice, whole spelt, pearl barley, whole pasta, bulgur, quinoa etc), a dish of legumen and 2 litres of water alltogether.
A dinner like this contains about 40 grams of protein and 40 grams of fiber

The combination of amino acids from cereals and legumens lets you reach the complete essential amino acid profile

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Stevensmithgerard, OverFromTheWomb and 2 others
So, I did a little experiment the last 6 months, as I was legit fat/bloatcel to the point i wanted to rope. I had double chin, saggy face with puffy eyes etc... Literally PSL 2.

I started the experiment with fasting, 2x 24hr a week and one meal/ day for the other 5, started nicotine again (don't do this lol) literally ate about 400kcal a day. I did this for about a month.

The first thing I noticed was that I didn't want refined carbs anymore, instead I had cravings for vitamin and mineral rich meats and veg, offal and liver, fatty cuts of any meat and nutrient rich veggies like carrots. I lost about 10lbs, some muscle included but I am still determined to Auschwitzmax and rebuild whatever losses I have with a lean bulk when the time comes.

Anyways, I also changed one other thing when I started to eat again, that being the switch from rock salt to iodized table salt as my only sodium based seasoning. I was pretty fucking happy with how I looked, all puffiness and the loose, double chin shit was gone, my face was mega tight for the first time in ages.

Made the mistake of buying some rock salt and a loaf of white bread the other day while shopping and after literally 5 days of eating refined carbs and using rock salt over the iodized stuff I'm back where I was in puffiness. The good thing is I know the changes I made in my diet between a and b so I can confidently say that refined carbs and non iodized sodium are the bloatcels true enemy. Water is wet I know.

So, TLDR for bloatcels, try iodized table salt as your only added sodium source, and stay the fuck away from refined carbs such as bread and pasta. If you are a carb addict like I was it's imperative you attempt a fasting routine to cull the addiction. It was easy as fuck for me and your body will literally give you cravings for the right stuff within a few days. Don't be like me, stick with it. Were all gonna make it brahs.
bookmarked, will try it

1. Eat more potassium
2. Eat less to lose fat

That‘s it

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
1. Eat more potassium
2. Eat less to lose fat

That‘s it
And switch to iodized salt/supp iodine but yes in a nutshell it's that easy

• Hmm...
And switch to iodized salt/supp iodine but yes in a nutshell it's that easy
Iodine won‘t get rid of bloat. It‘s important for thyroid and thyroid issues can cause water retention but that‘s about it as for bloat. True anti-bloat salt is potassium chloride

• +1
Iodine won‘t get rid of bloat. It‘s important for thyroid and thyroid issues can cause water retention but that‘s about it as for bloat. True anti-bloat salt is potassium chloride
Yeah but people with shit diets have low iodine too, so both imo

it's impossible to feel hungry after a dish of whole cereals (whole rice, whole spelt, pearl barley, whole pasta, bulgur, quinoa etc), a dish of legumen and 2 litres of water alltogether.

The combination of amino acids from cereals and legumens lets you reach the complete essential amino acid profile
I like to make stews packed full of pearl barley, honestly a bowl of solid bone in meat with carrots/celery/onion+garlic w pearl barley is god tier
I have untreated ADHD (the real one) amongst a few other cognitive issues so nicotine actually makes my brain tick normally, I don't smoke though only tobacco free nicotine. I actually didn't crave it when I quit I just felt mentally all over the place nicotine has been a crutch for my brain to stay sharp since I was 13/14, 28 now

Bet my liver is less fatty also
definitely

extended fasting absolutely BURNS through visceral fat and fatty liver

nothing healthier than having insulin and blood glucose at rock bottom like that

It's honestly crazy just how good it does feel tbh
I know right? It's insane.
People parroting the just eat less meme have no grasp of hormonal signalling.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Cope if you eat a lot of str8 white sugar (honey more ideal prob because of Potassium in it needed for sugar metabolism) and you barely eat any PUFA you get lean as fuck

Nigga just eat potatoes, red meat and Gelatin soup (cooked Collagen turns into Gelatin) (from Oxtail, neck, calf muscle ,hard working gelatinis parts) and bam you get all Amino-Acids shit you need.
Occasionally some milk (good before bed cus Caesin takes a long time to digest so it releases slowly so you have a steady supply of Amino-Acid throughout the night, helps keep Cortisol low etc etc.)
Take the Ray Peat pill already

It's honestly crazy just how good it does feel tbh, I had been suffering from digestive issues after a round of antibiotics that my shitty gp prescribed me, I usually don't touch them but it fucked my whole biosphere up to the point my metabolism was crawling and everything I ate was giving me gut pains etc, I tried probiotics etc but after my first full 24hr fast everything kinda kicked back into life again.
And electrolytes are so important, prior to starting my fasting I was a pure caffeine junkie living off of energy drinks and sugary carbs so I thought it was gonna be fukkin brutal coming off cold turkey, but I actually woke up with more energy than I had on the daily beforehand, your body can go very far on electrolytes alone if you've got any fat storage at all.
I feel like I have a lot more energy for explosive hiit exercise after a day with no carbs too. Bet my liver is less fatty also
Because you are spiking Cortisol and Adrenaline nigga
Hiit is prob good once a week cus your body makes a lot of ATP really fast, prob increases Mitochondria counts. But you guys Overexercise way too fucking much. Walking is enough if not you have low Test tbh