DAd is betabuxx

N

Norwooder

Master
Nothing more depressing than finding out your dad is a beta bux. I saw photos of my mum at 35 hanging off of a good looking man, and at 42 marrying my betabuxx dad and you can see in the photos she willnever get as close as she does to chad, betabuxx will never feel what its like to get full validation and lust from a women, so delressing to find out he spent years and years to become a wealthy engineer, just to pick up a 42 year old women to betabuxx for while chad just slaps her ass in her prime and scores her without years and years of hard studying and wageslaving, its so over, why is life like this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2745 and 5 others
Blackpill him.

Norwooder
Trainee

My sympathies, man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 1464
Blackpill him.
I would feel terrible, its best he stays in the dark thinking he is an alpha. Its the least he deserves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2745, Mansnob and 1 other person
BEAT HIM UP LIKE THE SUBMISSIVE DOG HE IS

edit: actually your thread is depressing as fuck ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
jfl at marrying a woman past 40

didnt she hit her menopause at that age ?

what a cuck your dad is

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Peachy
my father was betabux too, but at least he married my mother when she was young ( 26)

Nothing more depressing than finding out your dad is a beta bux. I saw photos of my mum at 35 hanging off of a good looking man, and at 42 marrying my betabuxx dad and you can see in the photos she willnever get as close as she does to chad, betabuxx will never feel what its like to get full validation and lust from a women, so delressing to find out he spent years and years to become a wealthy engineer, just to pick up a 42 year old women to betabuxx for while chad just slaps her ass in her prime and scores her without years and years of hard studying and wageslaving, its so over, why is life like this
lol betabuxx in the genes

No woman is worth marrying past 18yo and not virgin.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Norwooder
I’m never marrying

Kinda feel you man.
My mother married a low T narrow shouldered male as well.
And she wasn't that high T her self :feelshaha:
Atleast he was tall and gave me his height

Users who are viewing this thread

Back