Daily Reminder: Game Is a Meme

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
I never run PUA game. PUA game is a meme for copers.

I sent my crush a photo of my food and then texted “yummy not as yummy as you 💕”.

Horrible game. Utter cringe.

Yet it worked:

49354C1B 9D60 4D68 9AD5 6181C594D717

If a girl is interested in you, even the corniest lines work. No need to run muh game.

I was able to evoke a PHYSICAL sensation in my oneitis’s body with a shitty, corny line.

Copers think they need to craft immaculate lines with sophisticated redpill formulas. The reality pill: if you need to do this, it’s a sign that the girl isn’t interested in you. In other words, it’s a lost cause if you’re running advanced tactical seduction strategies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 5.5psl, Sub0 and 23 others
See, all you had to do was grow your hair out like you did instead of listening to autists here that say ipd and es ratio despite somerhalder and hemsworth having similar of those ratios.

Happy for you.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
See, all you had to do was grow your hair out like you did instead of listening to autists here that say ipd and es ratio despite somerhalder and hemsworth having similar of those ratios.

Happy for you.

cope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 14392, NFA PB and 2 others
If I were Chad I’d be in her instead of browsing .org

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Vain786, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Said the 5 ft 4 ltn asian who did nothing to improve his situation

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17872 and thecel
Said the 5 ft 4 ltn asian who did nothing to improve his situation

Your point? Doesn’t this show that truecel subhumans can get gf?

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
It shows that you have to at least be mtn for it to work.

It’s good for game to work, and it’s better for game to not be necessary.

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Your point? Doesn’t this show that truecel subhumans can get gf?

you aren't that fucking bad looking. This site is literally the most racist site.

When normal people look at your face they see someone who is cute. Because they look at the face as a whole and also they aren't white or black supremacists.

When racist retards on this site look at your face they are disgusted and use retarded ratios to explain their racism and hatred for east asians, while worshipping Somerhalder who has low ipd and .83 midface ratio around the same as you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, Sub0, GetShrekt and 8 others
you aren't that fucking bad looking. This site is literally the most racist site.

When normal people look at your face they see someone who is cute. Because they look at the face as a whole and also they aren't white or black supremacists.

When racist retards on this site look at your face they are disgusted and use retarded ratios to explain their racism and hatred for east asians, while worshipping Somerhalder who has low ipd and .83 midface ratio around the same as you.

keep coping

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, RichardSpencel and sibience
keep coping

You are the one coping, and that is the reason you aren't succeeding with your crush.

This site is so retarded when it comes to looks theory and aesthetics, and also underrates east asians. JFL that you believe retards on this site.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 17872, thecel and 1 other person
You are the one coping, and that is the reason you aren't succeeding with your crush.

This site is so retarded when it comes to looks theory and aesthetics, and also underrates east asians. JFL that you believe retards on this site.

Daily reminder I’m MtF-transition-maxing.

ESR and midface are CRITICAL for females.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14392, vaninskybird and 2 others
I never run PUA game. PUA game is a meme for copers.

I sent my crush a photo of my food and then texted “yummy not as yummy as you 💕”.

Horrible game. Utter cringe.

Yet it worked:

View attachment 2090651

If a girl is interested in you, even the corniest lines work. No need to run muh game.

I was able to evoke a PHYSICAL sensation in my oneitis’s body with a shitty, corny line.

Copers think they need to craft immaculate lines with sophisticated redpill formulas. The reality pill: if you need to do this, it’s a sign that the girl isn’t interested in you. In other words, it’s a lost cause if you’re running advanced tactical seduction strategies.
Nobody could resist your personality

• JFL

Happy for you.
what ur hair look like?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and thecel
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and sibience
what ur hair look like?

I use curling iron to make it wavy and have texture and I use salt spray for more texture so it is like wavy.

It is like quiff hairstyle.

• +1
You ascended?

• JFL
mirin
is she blind?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, vaninskybird, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, User49 and justadude

Thecel is a disgusting subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and thecel
is she ur looksmatch?

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, justadude and thecel
What race is she?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Vain786

Thecel literally has probably the highest cheekbones on this site. And insane high class prince pheno looks while still being cute.

And again, racist retards like you couldn't possibly believe that some girls find him cute.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 23218 and thecel
Thecel literally has probably the highest cheekbones on this site. And insane high class prince pheno looks while still being cute.

And again, racist retards like you couldn't possibly believe that some girls find him cute.
he's still a pan faced gook, no girl could possible find him cute

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, IhateDentists and thecel

Why gaslighting him? Because he’s your asian bro?

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 25667 and thecel

I can't fucking believe so many guys here think they are just better than @thecel and just superior.

Is is just jealousy? For @Zer0/∞ is completely is:

I hope her dad shoots your gook ass.

But most of this site are racists and don't actually take a look at themselves, again for example, @Zer0/∞ looks in the mirror and deludes himself into thinking he is much more attractive than thecel.

• Hmm...
I can't fucking believe so many guys here think they are just better than @thecel and just superior.

Is is just jealousy? For @Zer0/∞ is completely is:

But most of this site are racists and don't actually take a look at themselves, again for example, @Zer0/∞ looks in the mirror and deludes himself into thinking he is much more attractive than thecel.
It’s not even about race

His biggest flaws aren’t even phenotypical

• +1
It’s not even about race

His biggest flaws aren’t even phenotypical

Like I have fucking said to many users, ratios are retarded. @thecel has the same midface ratio as somherhalder. Their IPD is both low.

Remember that it what women think that matters. And if you aren't able to look at @thecel 's face without thinking he is deformed, you are one of many guys here that don't understand what makes a face attractive. He isn't that attractive, I acknowledge this.

But some girls can find him attractive and cute. If you have eyes and are not too far gone into psl retardation you would know. Most bluepillers, they would even say thecel is cute.

• WTF
Why gaslighting him? Because he’s your asian bro?

This entire site was gaslighting him.

Again, your opinion along with other retards on this site's opinions DO NOT MATTER.

If thecel didn't get iois from girls, if he got no female attention, if he approached a lot and gets rejected everytime, .... of course I would say he is unattractive to girls and not "cute".

But he kissed and slept with his white crush. And people here like you are still trying to gaslight him, which is why this site is just racist.

• WTF
he's still a pan faced gook, no girl could possible find him cute

@User49

For example this retard who needs to look at one of the hundreds of pictures he has taken of himself.

This site is just full of racist retards. "chink eviscerator" JFL you don't have to say anything more other than you are jealous, that is why you along with everyone else on this site has called thecel deformed. And after he gets his white crush, you can't cope. You still think he is ugly, but now you are just more racist than before. @Zer0/∞

• WTF
gooks like you don't deserve to live, genetic trash that need to be hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, thecel and sibience
gooks like you don't deserve to live, genetic trash that need to be hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled

Are you jealous? Little fat baby? :lul: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So jealous that you hope thecels crush's dad kills him? So racist and delusional that you think that you are more attractive than every asian, and hope they all die? :lul::lul::lul:

I hope her dad shoots your gook ass.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
@thecel

Don't angry react me lol. You are the one coping and need to accept the truth.

The truth is that this site along with your extremely neurodivergent brain has caused you to be so self hating that you hate yourself more than @Zer0/∞ hates you.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
@thecel

Don't angry react me lol. You are the one coping and need to accept the truth.

The truth is that this site along with your extremely neurodivergent brain has caused you to be so self hating that you hate yourself more than @Zer0/∞ hates you.
you realize he's a troon?
23897%20-%20SoyBooru.png

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, fukmylyf, thecel and 1 other person
Ragefuel that I have to be mogged by a disgusting small dick manlet chink!
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
He’s leaner, taller and has a slight advantage when it comes to race

• Hmm...
you are coping hard op

game is obviously a good thing to have specially if you are on the average range of looks. it helps and is related to how nt you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, hypernormie and thecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back