Daily Reminder: Game Is a Meme

The jealousy lol.

Remember @thecel that this site is a racist site, not a looks site. Now go fuck your white stacylite
How am I racist or hatin? He said he’s a subhuman and they can get girls in saying well yeah duh but if the girls ugly then it’s not a W it’s an L as only 5/10+ women are worthy

There’s so many gooks world wide that it’s clear they aren’t the treucels idiots here think they are same for curries as there’s over 2 billion of them fuckers each. Infact if all curries and gooks got together they’d outnumber the rest of the planet JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and thecel
I can't fucking believe so many guys here think they are just better than @thecel and just superior.

Is is just jealousy? For @Zer0/∞ is completely is:

But most of this site are racists and don't actually take a look at themselves, again for example, @Zer0/∞ looks in the mirror and deludes himself into thinking he is much more attractive than thecel.
he mogs me tbh only outcomes matter

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23218
The outcome is bad. I’m about to transition to female. The relationship is doomed to fail.
Maybe stop? How biug uis ur penis is it gettinbg smaller?

• JFL
Maybe stop? How biug uis ur penis is it gettinbg smaller?

It’s transition or suicide. Life ain’t worth living if I’m stuck in this male body.

My choad is the same size. I’m not on HRT.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 23218
It’s transition or suicide. Life ain’t worth living if I’m stuck in this male body.

choad dimesnions

• JFL
5" bone-pressed
61VdDsNgJSL.jpg

• Love it
Nah fucj this im done I'm suiciding today

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, hypernormie, thecel and 1 other person
another oofy doofy pill. It never fucking ends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, vaninskybird and thecel
mirin
is she blind?
Lately you been acting overly hostile towards even illustriously decorated ethnics, let alone the genius that is thecel.
Don’t make me catch ur Spaniard ass slipping at bramalea city centre mall in Brampton

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, vaninskybird, Deleted member 25667 and 3 others
ok but did you smash? mogs me tho mirin

• +1

why are you transitioning if you are going to "ascend" with a "white stacy/stacylite"? are you even attracted to males (i think every psler is a little bit tbh)? and how did you manage to pull her? or is this some 100 layers of irony thing im not getting
also what is your PFL?

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and thecel
why are you transitioning if you are going to "ascend" with a "white stacy/stacylite"?

I’m truly trans. Girl trapped in boy’s body. Gender dysphoria.

are you even attracted to males (i think every psler is a little bit tbh)?

Yes

and how did you manage to pull her?

Cold approach during No-Nut November.

or is this some 100 layers of irony thing im not getting

Legit.

also what is your PFL?

21 mm

Yes

Legit.

21 mm
You should get with @8PSLcel you guys would be happy. Not even trolling, I care about u twos happiness :Comfy:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
You are the one coping, and that is the reason you aren't succeeding with your crush.

This site is so retarded when it comes to looks theory and aesthetics, and also underrates east asians. JFL that you believe retards on this site.
you are the one who is retarded. who the fuck cares if some singaporean noodlewhore finds an east asian male attractive? am i supposed to move to singapore with shit wages and high COL? you realize its actually the norm for people to be attracted to their own race right? (except for noodlewhores of course)

In general, noodlewhores in their native countries find east asian male and white males around equally attractive, while noodlewhores raised in the west tend to favor white males over east asian males. meanwhile most other races rank east asian male near the bottom. This site doesn't underrate asians, it accurately portrays what its like to be east asian male in the west.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sibience and thecel
This entire site was gaslighting him.

Again, your opinion along with other retards on this site's opinions DO NOT MATTER.

If thecel didn't get iois from girls, if he got no female attention, if he approached a lot and gets rejected everytime, .... of course I would say he is unattractive to girls and not "cute".

But he kissed and slept with his white crush. And people here like you are still trying to gaslight him, which is why this site is just racist.
He’s a 5’5 midget

• +1
Game is to build attraction in girls that are semi interested in you. Game is also useful if a girl is starting to lose interest in you.

Game isn’t used to generate attraction in girls that have zero interest in you. Most PUA’s admit that if a girl straight up thinks you’re repulsive game is pretty useless.

• +1
Lately you been acting overly hostile towards even illustriously decorated ethnics, let alone the genius that is thecel.
Don’t make me catch ur Spaniard ass slipping at bramalea city centre mall in Brampton
im cool with thecel. he appreciates my honesty and i appreciate his superior iq

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sibience, Shieda_Kayn and thecel

Yes

Legit.

21 mm
Will you leave the forum once fully transitioned considering the no females rule?

• +1
no duh

• JFL
Why is your dogshit eye area worse than mine @thecel

• So Sad
See, all you had to do was grow your hair out like you did instead of listening to autists here that say ipd and es ratio despite somerhalder and hemsworth having similar of those ratios.

Happy for you.
I mix up Somerhalder and thecel all the time tbh
@Shieda_Kayn

• JFL
Reactions: sibience, thecel and Shieda_Kayn
Will you leave the forum once fully transitioned considering the no females rule?

Seems that most people in blackpill forums have conservative views on gender. I.e. “MtFs are males”

I can't tell if this is bait thread or your literally autistic.

How could you not smash when the girl literally says you make her tingly? You autistic retard just ask her out to dinner, take her home, and then fuck her.

• JFL
I mix up Somerhalder and thecel all the time tbh
@Shieda_Kayn

I was saying that ratios are retarded, somherhalder has lower midface ratio than thecel by .01

Thecel needs defatting surgeries like buccal fat removal and a wider chin and custom implant to fix his gonial angle/mandibular plane angle, while guys here say it's over because of his "ratios"

• JFL
How am I racist or hatin? He said he’s a subhuman and they can get girls in saying well yeah duh but if the girls ugly then it’s not a W it’s an L as only 5/10+ women are worthy

There’s so many gooks world wide that it’s clear they aren’t the treucels idiots here think they are same for curries as there’s over 2 billion of them fuckers each. Infact if all curries and gooks got together they’d outnumber the rest of the planet JFL

I was talking about Zer0 for being racist and jealous, who I also replied to.

But for the jealousy part I assumed that you called her subhuman like users here typically do to girls who have an asian boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
you are the one who is retarded. who the fuck cares if some singaporean noodlewhore finds an east asian male attractive? am i supposed to move to singapore with shit wages and high COL? you realize its actually the norm for people to be attracted to their own race right? (except for noodlewhores of course)

In general, noodlewhores in their native countries find east asian male and white males around equally attractive, while noodlewhores raised in the west tend to favor white males over east asian males. meanwhile most other races rank east asian male near the bottom. This site doesn't underrate asians, it accurately portrays what its like to be east asian male in the west.

Thecel has a white stacylite girlfriend, not an unattractive asian one, JFL that what you wrote gets contradicted so easily.

• +1
Thats still game negro

• JFL
Thecel has a white stacylite girlfriend, not an unattractive asian one, JFL that what you wrote gets contradicted so easily.
I am talking in statistical trends and not in absolutes, and every data ive seen favors white males over asian males but I dont even care whether that is true or not. I am more annoyed that you think that your opinion of attractiveness of east asian features has any credibility.

• +1
You should get with @8PSLcel you guys would be happy. Not even trolling, I care about u twos happiness :Comfy:
yeah nah cunt. I'm taken niggah

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Shieda_Kayn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back