Daily reminder: Hair is life...

HellenicChad

HellenicChad

Silver
If you're balding it's better to wear a wig, a hat or a fucking turban than to expose your subhumanity
Screenshot 2022 12 05 at 23 43 25  andreas thegreek      Insta Screenshot 2022 12 05 at 23 42 40  andreas thegreek      Insta

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
That's not bald. That's shaven.

He shaved because he's balding

Almost no one has a masc enough skull to look good bald

A lot of females now will flip your hat off to check for baldness.

A lot of females now will flip your hat off to check for baldness.
Who cares? It's like lifts or a wig. You might get caught but you should still wear them and own them. If you get accused of being insecure just say "We all have insecurities. I prefer wearing x". Most people will be surprised you're playing it cool and not cucking out and sweating, whereas going the "acceptance"way (bald, no lifts) will not benefit you in any way

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Is he balding?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221205-082339_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221205-082339_Chrome.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 0
Nah looks like a widows peak/maturing hairline. His top is still very thick. He could fix whatever recession with a small transplant but I doubt he gives a fuck considering his approach to weight and overall grooming

Who cares? It's like lifts or a wig. You might get caught but you should still wear them and own them. If you get accused of being insecure just say "We all have insecurities. I prefer wearing x". Most people will be surprised you're playing it cool and not cucking out and sweating, whereas going the "acceptance"way (bald, no lifts) will not benefit you in any way

I agree but it's crazy how if guys wearing a hat for a while now will get hair inspected by females for signs of norwooding.