Damn bro, all these hoes will bend over backwards if a nigga got bread

cashmerefraud

cashmerefraud

Platinum
unironically solves everything, should've been moneypilled earlier, they'll literally convince themselves to be attracted to u if u got good social standing and money, even if u look like ass, bru I was wasting so much time w looks and these girls really dont cheat even if chad thundercock the third enters the lobby if their man got it like that. Ik this is an incoherent rant but guys if ur like 20+ unironically only focus on your career and at the very least just be lean, height don't even matter fr

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Jamaldickjavontus
water is so wet that when it touches other objects the objects become wet like the water

water is so wet that when it touches other objects the objects become wet like the water
Bro I’ve just got hit so badly by this, I’m actually pissed that I even discovered the blackpill

Bro I’ve just got hit so badly by this, I’m actually pissed that I even discovered the blackpill
bro of course rich niggas get free women
have you never seen the stereotypical fat balding cigar smoking dude who has a harem of stacies because hes rich in movies and shit

Its much more harder to get that kind of money than working on your looks

LMS money and status pretty much go hand in hand and looks pretty much don’t mean shit if you got 2/3 out of LMS look at the top steamers they get girls who wouldn’t even consider them a human without their status and money same goes with a lot of celebs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and JohnDoe
LMS money and status pretty much go hand in hand and looks pretty much don’t mean shit if you got 2/3 out of LMS look at the top steamers they get girls who wouldn’t even consider them a human without their status and money same goes with a lot of celebs
There can be some outliers tho where bums can get some girls some people here would consider “HQNP” But imo out of Looks money and status status matters the most and usually with status comes easy money

There can be some outliers tho where bums can get some girls some people here would consider “HQNP” But imo out of Looks money and status status matters the most and usually with status comes easy money
Yea literally this, status>money=>looks tho

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
bro of course rich niggas get free women
have you never seen the stereotypical fat balding cigar smoking dude who has a harem of stacies because hes rich in movies and shit
Yh I know I sound retarded but I never saw that irl only the looks aspect was working but holy when I saw what money does recently, it’s deadass the only way, even the whole gold digger thing doesn’t really happen the way ppl think

unironically solves everything, should've been moneypilled earlier, they'll literally convince themselves to be attracted to u if u got good social standing and money, even if u look like ass, bru I was wasting so much time w looks and these girls really dont cheat even if chad thundercock the third enters the lobby if their man got it like that. Ik this is an incoherent rant but guys if ur like 20+ unironically only focus on your career and at the very least just be lean, height don't even matter fr
Never make fun of a girl.

LMS
L always comes first
Very high status to overcome looks failo, is very hard to gain lets be real (impossible for most unless you are an outlier)
Money is pretty good for your own well being and copes. Eventhough it is a bare minimum to not be a brokee, the hoes you will attract will be golddiggers who are only there to leech you out for their own benefit. The LMS order is order for a reason

Last edited: