dannydipss’ HGH effects on FACIAL GROWTH guide (how to avoid/induce facial growth)

ky19382 inhibits the cxxc5 gene.

The cxxc5 gene negatively regulates the wnt signaling pathway

The wnt signaling pathway promotes chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation

Small molecule therapy: Identifying a small molecule drug that inhibits cxxc5 and can be taken orally. Systemic administration could promote facial growth.

This could be done on children but in adults it's mainly useless most of the cartilages fuse during puberty but this info I didn't know before hand but kinda useless for any 1 over the age of puberty or isnt in puberty

Are you on adderall nigga?

And yeah years of cjc, mk, and over 300 ius of tested growth hormone had no impact on the growth of my face. Makes sense brah

Good stuff
niggas in adulthood coping for not leaving humanity behind during critical development

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, vyirus and Gaygymmaxx
Small molecule therapy: Identifying a small molecule drug that inhibits cxxc5 and can be taken orally. Systemic administration could promote facial growth.

This could be done on children but in adults it's mainly useless most of the cartilages fuse during puberty but this info I didn't know before hand but kinda useless for any 1 over the age of puberty or isnt in puberty
so if you don’t want facial growth, don’t take this?

Are you on adderall nigga?

And yeah years of cjc, mk, and over 300 ius of tested growth hormone had no impact on the growth of my face. Makes sense brah

Good stuff
where’d u get ur cjc from?

so if you don’t want facial growth, don’t take this?

I mean you can take it in adult hood and possible minor results I'm just saying don't expect anything major unless you had a delayed puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843 and Deleted member 4397
hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
View attachment 2449895
as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
View attachment 2449897
(pls don’t make fun of the poor guy)
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
View attachment 2449903
as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

now, what does this mean for most of us?
take a look at these graphs:

View attachment 2449915View attachment 2449916

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
View attachment 2449924
notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

“then, what about mk 677 and cjc with dac? those create a gh bleed, no?”
it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!
Good thread OP, joined .org for information like this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
Also if I take this with hexarelin to stimulate pi3k pathway and maybe ky19382 to inhibit cxxc5 gene that inhibits the wnt pathway, I can stimulate chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation while my growth plates never close

Also I asked chatgpt why people with giantism never have their growth plates close and It said that it’s because they grow faster than the body can ossify the growth plates, so theoretically we won’t need aromasin, also speeding up metabolism and being very low body fat will help too

And lastly to promote dimorphism I would just inject testosterone and apply topical dht on my cock
how old r u?

i fw ur pfp

• +1
It doesn't have anything to do with the HGH bleed, that's broscience. Of course the HGH bleed isn't ideal because that's a longer span of time that the GH is raping your blood sugar. But agromegaly is a matter of cumulative dose while having fused growth plates/sutures, it doesn't matter if it's more spread out or not.

• +1
It doesn't have anything to do with the HGH bleed, that's broscience. Of course the HGH bleed isn't ideal because that's a longer span of time that the GH is raping your blood sugar. But agromegaly is a matter of cumulative dose while having fused growth plates/sutures, it doesn't matter if it's more spread out or not.
do you know from personal experience?

Tldr? Is mk and cjc will cause better facial growth or straight pinning hgh will?

Mk and cjc= height and facial growth?
Staight hgh= height only?

@midlatinocel @Osie

Tldr? Is mk and cjc will cause better facial growth or straight pinning hgh will?

Mk and cjc= height and facial growth?
Staight hgh= height only?

@midlatinocel @Osie
if my theory is correct (needs more testing)
ghrp+ghrh= height growth only
mk= barely any facial growth, height growth
ghrp (mk, hex, etc) + cjc (W DAC) =face and height growth
hgh= height and face growth

• +1
Reactions: Pandora
How can you grow 7 inches in just 8 months then ?
will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
Because it’s possible

People have grow a whole foot in one year

do you know from personal experience?
no it's just basic logic and facts

your "theory" is some of the most retarded garbage I ever heard

no it's just basic logic and facts

your "theory" is some of the most retarded garbage I ever heard
bro can you link one article or a logical evidence that could disprove my theory? you’re just spewing garbage despite having no experience nor evidence to back it up JFL

@oldcel2002 where did u learn everything?

@oldcel2002 where did u learn everything?
learned it by digging through the catacombs of looksmax.org heightmaxxing posts, replys, looking up known heightmaxxeds and seeing what they talk about, etc

I have spent countless hours looking into all of this

Sadly I’m a poorcel so I can’t heightmaxx

But once I get money it’s all going into peptides, androgens, AIs

Like I have to start now to set myself up for the best years of my life

My smv is pretty good rn but I want to be the best

learned it by digging through the catacombs of looksmax.org heightmaxxing posts, replys, looking up known heightmaxxeds and seeing what they talk about, etc

I have spent countless hours looking into all of this

Sadly I’m a poorcel so I can’t heightmaxx

But once I get money it’s all going into peptides, androgens, AIs

Like I have to start now to set myself up for the best years of my life

My smv is pretty good rn but I want to be the best
i hope to be as smart as u

good thread. Injectables steroids mog for sure.

theoretically, it’s very possible. however, eventually, you’ll hit a plateau. be it dna methylation, or something else, eventually you’ll stop growing. but you can definitely surpass your genetic limit.
I don't know if there's really a plateau to height growth if estrogen never peaks. When estrogen peaks, it's believed that it likely turns on a gene s that stops longitudinal height growth

• +1
Also if I take this with hexarelin to stimulate pi3k pathway and maybe ky19382 to inhibit cxxc5 gene that inhibits the wnt pathway, I can stimulate chondrocyte proliferation and differentiation while my growth plates never close

Also I asked chatgpt why people with giantism never have their growth plates close and It said that it’s because they grow faster than the body can ossify the growth plates, so theoretically we won’t need aromasin, also speeding up metabolism and being very low body fat will help too

And lastly to promote dimorphism I would just inject testosterone and apply topical dht on my cock
None of this has really been proven to increase height in any studies and I don't you understand, or anyone in the past understood is that if you are trying to copy the traits of gigantism, if you are successful, it'll only lead to gigantism.

If you are successful are able to modify your epigenetics, and turn off the gene that causes growth plate senescence, which will lead to a downstream of bodily effects that'd make you wish that you didn't try to modify your genes when you were younger.

Even in cases of growth plates never closing due to low e2, it comes with a bunch of side when your body grows past it's natural set point and into adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Deleted member 30843
I don't know if there's really a plateau to height growth if estrogen never peaks. When estrogen peaks, it's believed that it likely turns on a gene s that stops longitudinal height growth
hey, i’ve seen your posts before and have to say i enjoy your high iq threads. what do you think about this theory?

Even in cases of growth plates never closing due to low e2, it comes with a bunch of side when your body grows past it's natural set point and into adulthood.
like what?

I don't really understand the idea of gaining facial growth from HGH or GHRP + CJC-1295. You'd think high doses of either compound and would have to wait until all of your face is proportionally larger before hoping off. HGH or CJC--1295 + GHRP should solely be used for height purposes IMO, trying to replicate anything like gigantism is always a no-no for me.
Only way it'd work is if you know the perfect time to hop off!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397

holy shit i never thought of that, would explain why ppl like robert wadlow were still growing up until his death. How would one possibly get their hands on ky19382 tho?

I don't really understand the idea of gaining facial growth from HGH or GHRP + CJC-1295. You'd think high doses of either compound and would have to wait until all of your face is proportionally larger before hoping off. HGH or CJC--1295 + GHRP should solely be used for height purposes IMO, trying to replicate anything like gigantism is always a no-no for me.
Only way it'd work is if you know the perfect time to hop off!
yeah, i’ve been trying my best to figure out how to prevent facial growth on any hgh peptide/ analogue. it’s just seems like since ghrp/ghrh are replicating the natural spikes, it’ll mostly do it’s main purpose of height and not face

• +1
Reactions: Osie
holy shit i never thought of that, would explain why ppl like robert wadlow were still growing up until his death. How would one possibly get their hands on ky19382 tho?
None of this has really been proven to increase height in any studies and I don't you understand, or anyone in the past understood is that if you are trying to copy the traits of gigantism, if you are successful, it'll only lead to gigantism.

If you are successful are able to modify your epigenetics, and turn off the gene that causes growth plate senescence, which will lead to a downstream of bodily effects that'd make you wish that you didn't try to modify your genes when you were younger.

i’d stray from it

• +1
Reactions: Osie
hello, as many of us are aware hgh has the potential to grow our face, thus making us more masculine and dimorphic. take example below:
View attachment 2449895
as you can see, this man has acromegaly and has the biggest skull i have ever seen. however, with some cases of acromegaly come undesirable results, such as:
View attachment 2449897
(pls don’t make fun of the poor guy)
however, unlike acromegaly patients, we can actually choose when to stop and when to continue. i take it the majority of you already know this and are rushing to type “water” in the replies. what i’m here to demonstrate is what TYPE of hgh is best for this, and how to THEORETICALLY avoid this with certain types of hgh. of course, the main goal is heightmaxxing, but for some (like me) facial growth is not desired. for others, it’s almost more important than heightmaxxing.

THE SCIENCE
take this graph of an acromegaly patient’s hgh levels, compared to a normal persons.
View attachment 2449903
as you can see, acromegaly patients have somewhat of an “hgh bleed”. this is what i theorize leads to facial growth. keep this in mind.

now, what does this mean for most of us?
take a look at these graphs:

View attachment 2449915View attachment 2449916

notice how hgh produces a bleed consistent with acromegaly patients? and how ghrp/ghrp mimicked the natural growth hormone release of a healthy person? that is the difference. HGH is KEY for facial growth. you need a gh bleed in order to grow facial proportions. however, if you just want the height without necessarily ogre-izing your face, ghrp and ghrh (WITHOUT DAC, we will talk more on that later) seem to be the best for avoiding facial growth. here’s more proof as to why ghrp/ghrh isn’t rlly good for facial growth:

notice how ghrp/ghrh gh blood concentration levels go range from 25-170 ng/ml. now here’s this graph:
View attachment 2449924
notice how the females have exponentially high hgh levels, yet don’t usually look ogre-ish? it’s because it’s just a spike. sure, you could make the argument that androgens and hormones have a role here. but the truth still remains, people have natural hgh spikes and still don’t have their faces grow to ogre levels. once again, the key here is a gh bleed.

“then, what about mk 677 and cjc with dac? those create a gh bleed, no?”
it’s been long debunked that mk 677 doesn’t necessarily create a gh bleed. instead, it increases the already existing natural pulses, which would make it likely ineffective in facial growth. in fact, studies have shown that mk 677 is virtually indistinguishable from ghrp 6 in vivo and vitro. (Patchett AA, Nargund RP, Tata JR, et al. 1995 Design and biological activities of L-163,191 (MK-0677): a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 92:7001–7005.). now, cjc with dac does show some promise, especially with such a long half life (17 days.). so, could you get away with using cjc (w/dac), paired up with maybe mk, or ghrp? it’s very possible. many bodybuilders have attempted to recreate hgh with peptides, and there’s even a whole article on it:

well, this is the conclusion. all in all, for some of you, hgh will remain king, while others (pretty boys lol) will likely rethink hgh usage. have a good day!
so would taking one shot of generic hgh right before bed be conducive to unwanted facial growth? what is the best course of action to grow taller whilst minimizing facial growth.

so would taking one shot of generic hgh right before bed be conducive to unwanted facial growth? what is the best course of action to grow taller whilst minimizing facial growth.
i’d think it could probably cause it. as my theory proposes, a gh bleed is what cause facial growths

i’d think it could probably cause it. as my theory proposes, a gh bleed is what cause facial growths
how come there is an example of two different people with acromegaly and one of them looks like a chad and the other has unwanted growth, wouldnt that be indicative that its because of another factor such as genetic predisposition.

personally i have experience with both, and i cant really give a definitive answer, but I have seen unwanted dorsal hump on my nose as a result of pinning gh although not necessarily sure whether the frequency had anything to do with it.

Based on your theory what is the best protocol to minimize facial growth?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali
Op is right if you have prettyboy looks already it should be closely considered

But I was boneless, it grew my nose a bit but I wouldn't take it back, everything else grew as well, especially downward growth
View attachment 2450030

It honestly kinda fixed my nose by making bigger and longer

But still need rhino

Also hairgrowth is mogger on hgh I might run it again if get money for rhino
haha same here brother, gonna need rhino now bc of GH use but ultimately just a few thousand and a slight inconvinience for height growth that would have otherwise costed me health detriments and 6 figures in LL. So I think we both made the right choice.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
peptides +roid + mandibular splint clenching unironically mogs any surgeries except lefort, my zygos are fat af now.

this is ideal for prettyboys or people w decent harmony/upswing. If you have subhuman projection ur just gonna be subhuman w more bone mass.

got two inches of height when i started at 20 and only fucked around ( mk) for around 8 months, face and airway gains mogged height gains
how did you run the mandibular splint?

how come there is an example of two different people with acromegaly and one of them looks like a chad and the other has unwanted growth, wouldnt that be indicative that its because of another factor such as genetic predisposition.

personally i have experience with both, and i cant really give a definitive answer, but I have seen unwanted dorsal hump on my nose as a result of pinning gh although not necessarily sure whether the frequency had anything to do with it.

Based on your theory what is the best protocol to minimize facial growth?
any ghrp (ipamorelin, hexarelin, ghrp-2, ghrp-6) paired with any mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 without dac)

any ghrp (ipamorelin, hexarelin, ghrp-2, ghrp-6) paired with any mod grf 1-29 (cjc-1295 without dac)
interesting theory G, now I have to research why endos dont prescribe this and why some ppl with acromegaly look fine while others done.

interesting theory G, now I have to research why endos dont prescribe this and why some ppl with acromegaly look fine while others done.
i like to think it’s bc some have more gh receptors on their bone (1st example) and others more so on fat and tissue (2nd example)

i like to think it’s bc some have more gh receptors on their bone (1st example) and others more so on fat and tissue (2nd example)
yeah so genetic predispositions, that makes sense. If someone had a lot of tissue receptors would taking gh cause actual skin tissue to grow to unwanted proportions and give them super lose / ugly skin. Personally I noticed that gh enlarged my pores having done a course of accutane and eliminating my acne, then taking gh and watching my pores grow back and all the acne coming back.

yeah so genetic predispositions, that makes sense. If someone had a lot of tissue receptors would taking gh cause actual skin tissue to grow to unwanted proportions and give them super lose / ugly skin. Personally I noticed that gh enlarged my pores having done a course of accutane and eliminating my acne, then taking gh and watching my pores grow back and all the acne coming back.
how many ius and how long were u on it?

how many ius and how long were u on it?
still on it*

started at around 3 and pushed it real high as far as 30 ( i know, ridiculous ), my igf reaction was way lower than it should have been so I suspected that source was diluted. got off it for a month to travel then started back on 6IUs of the real shit with a proper source.

still on it*

started at around 3 and pushed it real high as far as 30 ( i know, ridiculous ), my igf reaction was way lower than it should have been so I suspected that source was diluted. got off it for a month to travel then started back on 6IUs of the real shit with a proper source.
mind doing me the source?

not really, def didnt make it taller or wider, like at all. Improved my gonial like crazy giving the illusion of improved chin. idk if the improved gonial is because of growth or byproduct of muscular function (function theory cope).

also i have neuropathy like symptoms similar to acromegaly (without the related dystrophy)

my heels look like fucking skates, my bones are mogger tier and crazy halo when lean but one thing that stuck is wristletdom, all my measurements are near top1th except brutality of wrist.
View attachment 2451181View attachment 2451180
I’m guessing your ramus grew longer which gave the illusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397