dannydipss’ HGH effects on FACIAL GROWTH guide (how to avoid/induce facial growth)

Only reason I’m not blasting test rn is because I don’t want to close growth plates
Take an Al and do it while on GHRps , ghrh /gh

• +1
Reactions: Osie and spdxer
gh converts to igf anyways. the two type that can make you taller have detrimental side effects
As long as you're getting a lot of protein.
Low protein = Low IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: Osie
i want to ask about jaw growth and chin/ mandible growth for a taller skull on hgh

upon investigating some more. i have come to the concluson that you cant mimic a "hgh bleed or igf1 bleed" because the receptors will just desensitize

only reason that in giantism the receptors dont desensitize it because the hormones are produced from the pituitary gland naturally.

putting hormones,peptides,etc inside body from external ways will just desensitize receptors since they dont know where it came from, its probably an immune responce or something.

im probably going to research on why in hyperthyroidism the receptors never desensitize, they are in a constant state of overactivity
do you still believe this

How tall are u now, and what stack did u used I‘m 15 to an also 5‘9-5‘10
unfortunately I’m still broke so I haven’t done anything yet. Currently I’m doing 12 leg parlays and praying that one hits so I can start my stack

• JFL
Reactions: dannydipss