Dating a Chad

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Women who are dating very attractive men what is it like?

If you are at least high HTN or Chadlite tier

You will know it 100%, no exceptions

Real life has already rated every single one of you

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, say∅, vermillioncorefan and 48 others
I don't think these are LARPs either

I had similar treatment in my prime

Girls would approach me in front of my gf in the club, they literally wouldn't give a shit even though it was obvious we were together

Random girls groping my physique

Gf's female family members and sisters flirting with me right in front of her

Weird comments from guys telling me I was GL, and saying to my gf they'd fuck me if they were a girl

Nowadays I'm a subhuman has-been

I got a glimpse of the high tier life, even as a manlet

Can't even imagine the life of a tall clean cut Chad

@AscendingHero

Vacation thread with Doctor Looksmax coming out later today

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, bwrauycnee, horizontallytall and 18 others
You say chad but if we’re being honest all these niggas they’re talking about are normies and probably not even htn
There’s a finite amount of good looking guys and reddits bitches definitely aren’t dating them

• +1
Reactions: say∅, Oueyy, Deleted member 41050 and 16 others
You say chad but if we’re being honest all these niggas they’re talking about are normies and probably not even htn
There’s a finite amount of good looking guys and reddits bitches definitely aren’t dating them
If what you're saying is true, the average guy should be getting approached daily right? Just like in those posts

When in reality the average guy is incel as fuck and hasn't received a compliment in over 5 years, if at all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, albe.ORG, Deleted member 43374 and 14 others
the average guy should be getting approached daily right? Just like in those posts
You’re assuming they’re telling the truth
You’re also not factoring in women exaggerate/like like crazy
I bet it was 1 girl that approached they’re normie boy toys but they’re pretending it’s multiple
Lying about how much women find your boyfriend attractive is a common female trait
They do it because it makes them look better
More ‘desirable’
Who cares, though
Reddit = larp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Epola, falcon1, fogdart and 8 others
I bet it was 1 girl that approached they’re normie boy toys but they’re pretending it’s multiple
Lying about how much women find your boyfriend attractive is a common female trait
More ‘desirable’
Who cares, though
Reddit = larp
Maybe you're right

They can't all be LARPs or exaggerations though

Regardless, this shit happens. Having GL friends irl is sui fuel when you find out the treatment they receive. Experiencing that shit in person is so much more brutal than anything on this site

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, bwrauycnee, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 10 others
Meanwhile .org "Chadlites" get zero matches on Tinder @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, veryoldcel, Sprinkles and 6 others
More ‘desirable’
Who cares, though
Reddit = larp
valid points, but at the same time that is Reddit. The least of social networks where you can gain the least with this type of content.

Exaggerating or not, most of those posts are quite detailed and doesn't go to "Chad harems, thundercocks, CEO's'' theories etc. Just explains how it truly is when you really are "THAT GUY" :lul:

Same foids will go on r/inceltear telling 5’2 recessed Ravi who has a 5 inch BP dick to get hobbies and befriend girls in his class

Joke site

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, fogdart, horizontallytall and 4 others
If what you're saying is true, the average guy should be getting approached daily right? Just like in those posts

When in reality the average guy is incel as fuck and hasn't received a compliment in over 5 years, if at all
Yeah, and only HTN+ get these kind of treatments.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374, horizontallytall and Deleted member 19453
Meanwhile .org "Chadlites" get zero matches on Tinder @St.TikTokcel
No? Even supposed mtns like Cutecel get a good amount of matches and girls showing interest.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Fuck I need to overdose on threads like these when I tell myself women don’t approach. Jfl it’s so easy to cope.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BoredPrince
Coincidentally, most users here are "at least a high HTN or chadlite tier":

I'm guessing your thread is lifefuel for the average dalit here then?

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Sprinkles, Krakowski and 1 other person
They're probably talking about some high mtn or htn with a stubble and muscle

i had this when i was in Veneto. In south Italy it doesn't happen. It's location dependent, it depends on how whorish women in that area are.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
This is why girls think its chadfish if gling guy is on dating profile.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles, Chadeep and 2 others
Fuck I need to overdose on threads like these when I tell myself women don’t approach. Jfl it’s so easy to cope.
Same, I keep thinking I should go all out and mass approach for women to be attracted to me

Meanwhile Chad just needs to exist

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Most of those sound like threads yall write here everyday lol,especially the first post.

This is the only one that seems legit considering how much modern women love using the term "narcissists"
to describe men

Org

This. It's an oofy doofy world, you're just living in it. @Biggdink

Most of those sound like threads yall write here everyday lol,especially the first post.

This is the only one that seems legit considering how much modern women love using the term "narcissists"
to describe men

View attachment 2425224
Probably a roided htn with stubble

Water asf nigga shit thread cook up some bangers pls I wanna CTFU :D:feelshah:

Maybe you're right

They can't all be LARPs or exaggerations though

Regardless, this shit happens. Having GL friends irl is sui fuel when you find out the treatment they receive. Experiencing that shit in person is so much more brutal than anything on this site
of course it does I've never really known a real chad but growing up there were a few chadlites and girls were always crazy about them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and forevergymcelling
I wonder how you looked in your "prime" compared to now

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and BrahminBoss

Girls would approach me in front of my gf in the club, they literally wouldn't give a shit even though it was obvious we were together

Weird comments from guys telling me I was GL, and saying to my gf they'd fuck me if they were a girl

@AscendingHero

Hahahahaha thanks for the laugh mate

@the BULL

I’ve seen girls say on tiktok say these exact words word for word and go to look at their boyfriends and they look like random trash

Also the random girls showing up at their apartment makes 0 sense to me. Who are these women and how do they know where he lives? Dumb bitches need to give more context

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, tinderhacker and Xangsane
I’ve seen girls say on tiktok say these exact words word for word and go to look at their boyfriends and they look like random trash

Also the random girls showing up at their apartment makes 0 sense to me. Who are these women and how do they know where he lives? Dumb bitches need to give more context
Probably a roided htn with stubble

@AscendingHero

How did you descend?

Women get delusional about their partner and his looks level when they are in love and tend to exaggerate every female encounter with their partner as flirting or whatever. The whole time their partner is just some MTN or barely HTN lol. Don't trust half of these hot guy stories especially from female redditors.

Proof this girl bragging about his BF getting discounts because he's so hot so I decided to dig deeper and the so-called hot BF is barely a HTN:

Another thread of a woman gushing over a hot fuck boy (if he posted on this forum we'd rate him HTN max)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, CyberPsychodelic, tinderhacker and 1 other person
Women get delusional about their partner and his looks level when they are in love and tend to exaggerate every female encounter with their partner as flirting or whatever. The whole time their partner is just some MTN or barely HTN lol. Don't trust half of these hot guy stories especially from female redditors.

Proof this girl bragging about his BF getting discounts because he's so hot so I decided to dig deeper and the so-called hot BF is barely a HTN:

Another thread of a woman gushing over a hot fuck boy (if he posted on this forum we'd rate him HTN max)
They don't want their egos shattered

No pic no care. Many of these people are probably deluded at the minimum least.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker and fogdart
Same foids will go on r/inceltear telling 5’2 recessed Ravi who has a 5 inch BP dick to get hobbies and befriend girls in his class

Joke site
Whenever people make short indians jokes it makes me rage more cause the place i live in india the average is like 5'9 and i am 5'11 and this height shit is getting on my nerve cause their are os many tall guys here its insane. I wish indian fuckers were short , but the height shot up in last 10 years. I would even say after covid i noticed this phenomenon of so many tall guys and girls equally .

More ‘desirable’
Who cares, though
Reddit = larp

I swear women are delusional when they fall in love. I've seen it so many times on tiktok: women bragging about how their BF/husband is so hot then you go and investigate and find out the so-called hot BF/husband is just a MTN like in this example:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 30552 and 1 other person

@AscendingHero

Does your gf being there get you more attention? As opposed to you being there alone or with guy friends.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Does your gf being there get you more attention? As opposed to you being there alone or with guy friends.
No, the opposite tbh

I don’t get shit when I’m with my gf

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bwrauycnee
Brilliant thread. Your conclusion was perfect.

BOTB worthy, we NEED to be reminded what it looks like to be truly good looking.

I actually forgot that men can even get approached by women but this thread reminded me that actually, the few chads I've met were often approached in social contexts and later bragged to me about it. One was even stopped in the street once by a group of women celebrating a bachelorette party and they wanted to touch his chest and pose for pictures (guess the whole party thing lowered their inhibition a lot), and he had that actually recorded so I know he wasn't lying, it's crazy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: say∅, forevergymcelling and vermillioncorefan
You are delusional if you think I’m reading that, curry

Some of it might be real, but most of these thots are larping. Have you forgotten how the average female redditor looks like? Even worse than the average male redditor! You think those women can pull a Chad, let alone a 6'3 successful Chad? Hell fucking no. Tales from the delusional fantasies of a teenage girl is what this is.

Brilliant thread. Your conclusion was perfect.

BOTB worthy, we NEED to be reminded what it looks like to be truly good looking.

I actually forgot that men can even get approached by women but this thread reminded me that actually, the few chads I've met were often approached in social contexts and later bragged to me about it. One was even stopped in the street once by a group of women celebrating a bachelorette party and they wanted to touch his chest and pose for pictures (guess the whole party thing lowered their inhibition a lot), and he had that actually recorded so I know he wasn't lying, it's crazy.
i’ve seen girls stop chad and ask to touch his chest so many times it’s harrowing for framelwt manlet like me:hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
  • So Sad
Reactions: say∅ and vermillioncorefan