If you dont get approached every day you are not HTN+

then how can you claim it does happen lmfao ive been to various and can tell you wholeheartedly thats not the case
because i dont give a shit about frat parties which are ez mode. Im talking about HTNs get approached in any random location always so that already includes parties lol what do you not understand

because i dont give a shit about frat parties which are ez mode. Im talking about HTNs get approached in any random location always so that already includes parties lol what do you not understand

and im telling that even the place you claim is ez mode (frat parties) would still not have htns getting approached daily

they get approached more frequently but not even the best looking ppl get approached daily, you can simply find ur best looking friend and go out with him for a week straight and see if girls actually cold approach him every day (it wont happen this is pure delusion)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PsychoH
and im telling that even the place you claim is ez mode (frat parties) would still not have htns getting approached daily

they get approached more frequently but not even the best looking ppl get approached daily, you can simply find ur best looking friend and go out with him for a week straight and see if girls actually cold approach him every day (it wont happen this is pure delusion)
i went out with a htn friend and he gets approached every time

your delusional..women have access to 100s of chadlite/hts on there phones lolโ€ฆif you think she will approach a htn which is barely 1/5 your delusiaonl women donโ€™t care that much for only htn as when they already have soo much begging to fuck In dms

exactly lmao. and this is coming from a chad himself. This is clearly a bait thread even the best looking guys admit this. jfl at this troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, whitepilledchad, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
ur laughing but havent seen what this niger looks like jfl. Mogs 99% of the forum not even tryna glaze like that

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
holy cope boyo :forcedsmile:
im LTN and get approached sometimes. Thats LTN things.
My HTN friend gets approached literally by every girl. Thats HTN+ trait. Sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and tombradylover
im LTN and get approached sometimes. Thats LTN things.
My HTN friend gets approached literally by every girl. Thats HTN+ trait. Sorry
Ok. I believe u now. Sorry for doubting u idk why u didnt present this undisputable evidence sooner

• +1
nah. HTN face = 100% approach rate irl coper
Face is objective and if you are conventionally attractive ALL girls will always approach you. I shouldve recorded when me and my htn friend were on some festival and girls came around hiim and gave him more attention than the performer
festival exactly girls there are somehow more low inhib rare that a girl approaches u on the street

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
well not like you gave any actual proof to prove me wrong
idk what proof to give u if we both can only go off anecdotal experience its a pointless argument. Maybe make a poll or something

idk what proof to give u if we both can only go off anecdotal experience its a pointless argument. Maybe make a poll or something
im afraid that this is objective so a poll makes no sense. People here love coping

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Yes talking to you still counts as approach anyway. If you are HTN every girl you see in public will come talk to you
u are trolling bro there are girls hot asf in gym and many guys don't approach them according to u they are mtb

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, dragomaxxer and ambi
exactly lmao. and this is coming from a chad himself. This is clearly a bait thread even the best looking guys admit this. jfl at this troll
100% bait lmao also caging at him having joined less than a month ago and already having 1k+ posts. Thanks for the compliment btw bhai

him saying his htn friend gets approached daily and that he gets approached as an LTN sometimes is so fucking funny lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: nofap, user123456 and tombradylover
doesnt get appraoched every day = LTN/MTN lookalike of thomas strjid

ur right im ltn, thats why ive gotten asked if im real on dating app and hollister model JFL

• JFL
im afraid that this is objective so a poll makes no sense. People here love coping
Im 100% sure ur trolling because anyone with real life experience knows girls prefer men of all ratings to approach even if some girls do the vast majority prefer chads to approach them. Indicators of interest are still given of course they will make it easier for chad but direct approaching men is not something that is in their DNA tell me I'm coping all I want most good looking guys will agree with me on this.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and dragomaxxer
100% bait lmao also caging at him having joined less than a month ago and already having 1k+ posts. Thanks for the compliment btw bhai

him saying his htn friend gets approached daily and that he gets approached as an LTN sometimes is so fucking funny lmaooo
it has to a troll thread for reps. Im done arguing this is pointless jfl

• +1

im caging = im superior and right theory classic

• JFL
Im 100% sure ur trolling because anyone with real life experience knows girls prefer men of all ratings to approach even if some girls do the vast majority prefer chads to approach them. Indicators of interest are still given of course they will make it easier for chad but direct approaching men is not something that is in their DNA tell me I'm coping all I want most good looking guys will agree with me on this.
How many times have you been approached?

sorry for hurting your ego lol
@tombradylover when an LTN thinks he knows more about how women treat good looking people than an actual good looking person :lul::lul::lul::lul:

seethe and cope boyo, even loox doesnt get approached daily and he is easily cl

• Love it
@tombradylover when an LTN thinks he knows more about how women treat good looking people than an actual good looking person :lul::lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 2973839
View attachment 2973841
you are overrating jacked ppl
i could make a hinge rn and get messages like that despite being ugly means jackshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Copeful, cytoplasm and 2 others

View attachment 2973839
View attachment 2973841
Dude ur fucking coping hard u dont get approached everyday?? Ur automatic LTN idc that ur a model or get insane likes and matches on dating apps ur clearly ugly boyo..... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Some users have some serious nerve bro

• +1
i could make a hinge rn and get messages like that despite being ugly means jackshit
LMAO make the hinge lets see ur results boyo

• +1
Reactions: ambi and dragomaxxer
then do it rn with pictures of yourself lmfao stop mentally masturbating

• +1
Dude ur fucking coping hard u dont get approached everyday?? Ur automatic LTN idc that ur a model or get insane likes and matches on dating apps ur clearly ugly boyo..... :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Some users have some serious nerve bro
i said MTN too but roids are getting to yalls heads lul

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer and tombradylover
then do it rn with pictures of yourself lmfao stop mentally masturbating
iโ€™ve done it plenty of times already whats the point. Only truecels get no approaches, LTNs and MTNs get occasionaly and HTN+ daily

iโ€™ve done it plenty of times already whats the point. Only truecels get no approaches, LTNs and MTNs get occasionaly and HTN+ daily
your saying ltn guys get approahed,just kys,even mtns are invisable irl your coping soo hard holy fuck,you think girls worship down to ltns lol

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and dragomaxxer
inshallah girls come to my doorstep to worship me and bring me gifts
if this isnt your life in 2024 you are not living you ugly fuck!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and dragomaxxer

if ltn and mtns even got occasionaly approached then there wouldnt be a looks epidemic cause of hypergamy ur iq is below room temperature man

users like you unironically deserve to be banned provide 0 value and just burry actual good posts or info on here, go shitpost on reddit :chad::feelswhy::chad::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and tombradylover
if ltn and mtns even got occasionaly approached then there wouldnt be a looks epidemic cause of hypergamy ur iq is below room temperature man

users like you unironically deserve to be banned provide 0 value and just burry actual good posts or info on here, go shitpost on reddit :chad::feelswhy::chad::feelswhy:
โ€œlooks epidemicโ€ :lul:

Im blackpilledโ€ฆ Hehโ€ฆ I guess im not like you reddit normiesโ€ฆ

your saying ltn guys get approahed,just kys,even mtns are invisable irl your coping soo hard holy fuck,you think girls worship down to ltns lol
im LTN several users can confirm and get approached, ur point?

โ€œlooks epidemicโ€ :lul:

Im blackpilledโ€ฆ Hehโ€ฆ I guess im not like you reddit normiesโ€ฆ

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: good one!

at the end of the day ur the LTN in this situation not me. but hey since you actually get approached occasionally and get told ur catfishing and asked if ur a model in ur hinge account as well then maybe ur actually a chad!

ambi new forum chad LFGGGGG

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: good one!

at the end of the day ur the LTN in this situation not me. but hey since you actually get approached occasionally and get told ur catfishing and asked if ur a model in ur hinge account as well then maybe ur actually a chad!

ambi new forum chad LFGGGGG
its your life live it however you wanna
No need to sperg out over my thread if you know you are chad right

im LTN several users can confirm and get approached, ur point?
your lyeing,if you get approaced daily as an ltn why are you here then? surely all the girls are on tv there knees for you as an ltn since you get approached? lolll keep coping

• +1
ego diff in full display kk

your lyeing,if you get approaced daily as an ltn why are you here then? surely all the girls are on tv there knees for you as an ltn since you get approached? lolll keep coping
when did i say daily?

its your life live it however you wanna
No need to sperg out over my thread if you know you are chad right

no bro ur completely right im an LTN ur the Chad here thank you for this new revelation ambi for best user and best looking user in 2024!

no bro ur completely right im an LTN ur the Chad here thank you for this new revelation ambi for best user and best looking user in 2024!
we can continue talking when your manic episode ends

when did i say daily?
if you got approached just once even by a whale as an ltn you would get in a ltr relationship with that but no your here

• Hmm...
if you got approached just once even by a whale as an ltn you would get in a ltr relationship with that but no your here
not every approach leads to a LTR and idk why you are assuming im not in a LTR rn

we can continue talking when your manic episode ends
LOLLLLL no way you are trying to gaslight on org bro treating this shit likes its a snapchat argument with a girl

"yeah ur freaking crazy right now... i thiiiink imma take a step back until ur done being manic like what the frick" :geek::geek::geek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster and ambi
not every approach leads to a LTR and idk why you are assuming im not in a LTR rn
sorry for assuming boss,but your in denial you like to think guys are viewed as the prize in society its just not true it should be like that but even in a looksmatched relationship you have to put her on a petestool and buy her everything

'ltns are getting approached' meanwhile average looksmach in 2024 is near this lol

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back