If you dont get approached every day you are not HTN+

Joke of a thread, maybe applies to some shitholes idk.

Where I live not even chads are getting approached every day :lul:

Why would foids approach htns :lul::lul: They get them in DMs on social media in abundance begging for pussy

• Hmm...
Reactions: ambi
sorry for assuming boss,but your in denial you like to think guys are viewed as the prize in society its just not true it should be like that but even in a looksmatched relationship you have to put her on a petestool and buy her everything
what are you even saying lol? Im ugly and yes girls will approach on occasion. Only truecel tier ppl get no approaches

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
LOLLLLL no way you are trying to gaslight on org bro treating this shit likes its a snapchat argument with a girl

"yeah ur freaking crazy right now... i thiiiink imma take a step back until ur done being manic like what the frick" :geek::geek::geek:
If you are spamming shit without any actual value in any post whats the point of a convo, you resort to insulting and sarcasm immediately

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer
what are you even saying lol? Im ugly and yes girls will approach on occasion. Only truecel tier ppl get no approaches
Maybe where you are from it's different.

I know at least 3 real HTNs and I have just heard of 1 cold approach ever. And it was from a foreigner. I live in a smaller city so that's probably a factor too.

• JFL
If you are spamming shit without any actual value in any post whats the point of a convo, you resort to insulting and sarcasm immediately
i know who this is i swear ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Hmm...
your saying ltn guys get approahed,just kys,even mtns are invisable irl your coping soo hard holy fuck,you think girls worship down to ltns lol
Im ltn framecel and ive gotten cold approached multiple times despite having low status

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, DOHC, Aero and 1 other person
was your old username crayola?

• JFL
Im ltn framecel and ive gotten cold approached multiple times despite having low status
these guys get 1 approach and immediately think they are CL and start circlejerking eachother
Then rage hard when someone gives them a reality check because they are giga egoistical and insecure at the same time
At least someone here is realistic, you can be LTN and get approached and both of us had that experience so idk why the copium is so high in this thread

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Copeful and cytoplasm
Real HTNs are conventionally attractive so every girl you see will approach you every time. So basically if you see 100 women your age in a day, all 100 should approach you. If this doesnt happen you are not HTN and most likely not MTN.
And before you start coping, real HTNs can get away with being non nt low inhib acne or being short
Retard af take

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
Real HTNs are conventionally attractive so every girl you see will approach you every time. So basically if you see 100 women your age in a day, all 100 should approach you. If this doesnt happen you are not HTN and most likely not MTN.
And before you start coping, real HTNs can get away with being non nt low inhib acne or being short
i get ioi everyday but only get approached 5 times a week, must be ltn

• Hmm...
i get ioi everyday but only get approached 5 times a week, must be ltn
you are on page 4 unfortunately your funny joke wont farm too many reps

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
  • +1
Height means shit when your a framecel like me. Also yeah Im under 6'3 (6'2.5)
keep coping retard,fram means nothing if your not tall but in your case your a good height or what you claim,but the way your soo keen on saying frame over height as a pathetic cope,your 5'9 idc what you say

• JFL
keep coping retard,fram means nothing if your not tall but in your case your a good height or what you claim,but the way your soo keen on saying frame over height as a pathetic cope,your 5'9 idc what you say
Ik that being in mumbai 6'2 must be some insane height, but here in jewrope its very common

Frame means a lot. Good frame = good life. Anyway if you havent gotten appeached it just means youre below 3.5 psl

• +1
Ik that being in mumbai 6'2 must be some insane height, but here in jewrope its very common

Frame means a lot. Good frame = good life. Anyway if you havent gotten appeached it just means youre below 3.5 psl
20k posts your still here for a reason but too long to the point your gone schizo,if you were getting approached even once a month yiou would have a gf and wouldnt be here

20k posts your still here for a reason but too long to the point your gone schizo,if you were getting approached even once a month yiou would have a gf and wouldnt be here
Jfl at you acting superior whilst also making an account on this shithole + being deathnik. Go be 3 psl somewhere else

• JFL
these guys get 1 approach and immediately think they are CL and start circlejerking eachother
Then rage hard when someone gives them a reality check because they are giga egoistical and insecure at the same time
At least someone here is realistic, you can be LTN and get approached and both of us had that experience so idk why the copium is so high in this thread
exactly this man iโ€™m literally a 2.5 psl 5โ€™6 indian manlet and even iโ€™ve gotten approached, catcalled, girls telling their friends to approach me for them, etc
users here just donโ€™t want to accept reality
girls standards are low but most here are truecel tier
i live in the the midwestern US before anyone says muh mumbai

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, The Grinch and ambi
exactly this man iโ€™m literally a 2.5 psl 5โ€™6 indian manlet and even iโ€™ve gotten approached, catcalled, girls telling their friends to approach me for them, etc
users here just donโ€™t want to accept reality
girls standards are low but most here are truecel tier
i live in the the midwestern US before anyone says muh mumbai
Thank you.
Most of these guys were losers all through their childhood so they dont realize sex and girls is what every normal human gets. But ofc to them its crazy so they gaslight themselves because a girl said they look like a h&m model.
In reality you have to be terra ugly to not get positive comments from girls im glad you shared your experience because its similar for me. Im LTN, in europe not in new delhi and yes i get approached i get positive comments from girls. Its a normal thing for below to avg people. If you are HTN that should be happening with every girl you see every single day. Period

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, The Grinch and Copeful
post an example of an HTN. Getting approached by EVERY woman you see is definitely something

post an example of an HTN. Getting approached by EVERY woman you see is definitely something
Arvidgustavsson.jpg

• JFL
Arvidgustavsson.jpg
I hope OP's trolling jfl. If HTN is supposed to get approached/liked by EVERY girl he encounters then wtf is the point of chad and chadlite? I've had girls say ppl like O'pry and Guirao weren't "their type". So that makes O'Pry and Guirao MTN max? JFL

this guy has a million videos like this and he never gets approached. if you say hes below HTN you are objectively retarded. debunked

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and DOHC
I hope OP's trolling jfl. If HTN is supposed to get approached/liked by EVERY girl he encounters then wtf is the point of chad and chadlite? I've had girls say ppl like O'pry and Guirao weren't "their type". So that makes O'Pry and Guirao MTN max? JFL
Coping whores. If they saw them irl they'd pass out, its like when guys here say taylor hill or adriana lima is subhuman
Salludon is chadlite, Arvid and amnesia are HTN, and NorwoodAscender and Clavicular are LTN
Salludon is chad (frauded), amnesia chadlite (frauded), arvid strong htn, clav and norwood strong mtn

• Woah
  • +1
I see 5'7-5'8 guys get approached regularly (maybe even lower idk) yet you're out here about 5'11 wtf. You in germany or sumn
im LTN several users can confirm and get approached, ur point?
Lol jfl approaching has to be location

Ltns dont get approached unless theyโ€™re lying

Ur either larping and this js a bait thread or ur not ltn send face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Coping whores. If they saw them irl they'd pass out, its like when guys here say taylor hill or adriana lima is subhuman

Salludon is chad (frauded), amnesia chadlite (frauded), arvid strong htn, clav and norwood strong mtn
I rate Arvid, clav and norwood slightly higher (like 0.25 psl points) but fair enough. I was trolling jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and ambi

not sending face but some users can comfirm im ltn

@ambi sent me face in PMs hes a textbook LTN
im a LTN and gotten approached too

• +1
@ambi sent me face in PMs hes a textbook LTN
im a LTN and gotten approached too
Holy shit this is a bait thread ur not ltn getting aproached i know lites who barely get approached at all

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and DOHC
Holy shit this is a bait thread ur not ltn getting aproached i know lites who barely get approached at all
Exactly. How does it make sense that a BELOW AVERAGE man is supposed to get approached jfl. Women can't be that desperate when they have as high of an SMV as they do jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
im 5'6 curry 2.5 psl
my only good features is athletic build and dripmaxxed
thats enough to get approached
bar is on the floor irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, ambi and ShawarmaFilth
im 5'6 curry 2.5 psl
my only good features is athletic build and dripmaxxed
thats enough to get approached
bar is on the floor irl
You made it too obvious

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful

No this guy was trolling. I barely read what he was saying he was tryna say htns should get approached by every single woman they see irl

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and smallman

I didn't really read the thread I thought his original thing was that htns get approached which is true

• Hmm...
No this guy was trolling. I barely read what he was saying he was tryna say htns should get approached by every single woman they see irl
Yh and he is claiming he gets approached regularly despite being below average looking. Obv troll

Yh and he is claiming he gets approached regularly despite being below average looking. Obv troll
dont know where u got the regularly from lol

• JFL
yes HTNs get approached by every woman that sees them because a HTN is conventionally attractive

Exactly. How does it make sense that a BELOW AVERAGE man is supposed to get approached jfl. Women can't be that desperate when they have as high of an SMV as they do jfl
Women are low inhib animals so they approach a lot

• +1
women don't approach unattractive men tho.
Only truecels dont get approached
slightly below avg to avg do get approached
aka LTN MTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, cytoplasm and Copeful
Below 3.5 psl no but above that is game on
Yh ig so it's just rare asf tho until you reach htn. Still dk about getting approached by every woman jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back