If you dont get approached every day you are not HTN+

I've never seen girls approach my HTN tall friend, what they do is give high IOI jfl if you think women are approaching any level of men this much in an everyday setting, 100 is retarded

My guy this is just a bait Thread at this point.

if it happens rarely you are mtn or ltn. If you have never been approached than you are truecel

Im out have fun baiting idiots here.

JFL if you actually think EVERY Woman will instantly talk to a HTN if they see him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, HeightPilledum, edodalic29 and 1 other person
what is “high IOI”
if we are at a mall sitting next to a group of girls I can see them glance over at him 10+ times, whenever he got up they would look at him too and watch as he went down to different food booths. They would try to make eye contact as he sat down

all these are an attempt to signal HIM to approach not them taking initiative

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew, poopoohead, tombradylover and 4 others

JFL if you actually think EVERY Woman will instantly talk to a HTN if they see him.
yeah he seems retarded ngl, HTN don't get approached 100+ times a day not even fucking chads get that, women aren't wired like that

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Costcosuperstore and Blond3cel
Agree except for the short and acne bit

Wtf is that all about

If you're below 5'11 and have severe acne... You're MTN max till you fix that shit
I see 5'7-5'8 guys get approached regularly (maybe even lower idk) yet you're out here about 5'11 wtf. You in germany or sumn

• +1
Reactions: ambi
yeah he seems retarded ngl, HTN don't get approached 100+ times a day not even fucking chads get that women arent wired like that

Woman are scared of rejection.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, tombradylover, Bonecel01 and 2 others

Wtf is that all about

If you're below 5'11 and have severe acne... You're MTN max till you fix that shit
How is 5'11 a failo even? That looks 6 foot to girls.

if we are at a mall sitting next to a group of girls I can see them glance over at him 10+ times, whenever he got up they would look at him too and watch as he went down to different food booths. They would try to make eye contact as he sat down

all these are an attempt to signal HIM to approach not them taking initiative
this happens to ltns and mtns. HTN+ gets approached

mtn trait

looks are objective and this happens… Are you bluepilled?
I'm assuming ur trolling but i do see 5'7-5'8 htns get approached sometimes. But i know you are trolling and exagerrating due to the other shit ur saying.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC and ambi

Wtf is that all about

So a chad who's 5'10.999999999999999999 is mtn?

I'm assuming ur trolling but i do see 5'7-5'8 htns get approached sometimes. But i know you are trolling and exagerrating due to the other shit ur saying.
i’ve been approached twice in my life as a LTN… Mtn gets it on the regular HTN gets it by every girl he sees etc… Not trolling and i literally agree with you so idk why you think i troll

no, they get alot of iois which can then lead to something, I agree that on partys/social events yes they get approached alot but just walking on the street no

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and ambi
this happens to ltns and mtns. HTN+ gets approached
if they do its rare not even close to 20+ times a day much less fucking 100 :lul:

HTBs don't get 100 men asking them to date them on the average day since dating apps don't count, this is in real life

Man if you don't get approached every single time you go out then you're not HTN. If you don't get approached a 100 times in a month don't consider yourself good looking so keep looksmaxxing until you get approached 1000 times in a month, loser.

Last edited:
  • Love it
if they do its rare not even close to 20+ times a day
lol.. 20 times a day is not much for a htn that goes out for 30+ min

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Mtn gets it on the regular
fuck no :lul::lul::lul::lul: @Eďo_ @dervw4cenks @Blond3cel @N1666 yeah he's trolling or extremely retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, dervw4cenks and N1666
Man if you don't get approached every single time you go out then you're not HTN. If you don't get approached a 100 times in a month don't consider yourself good looking so keep looksmaxxing.
@Magnum Opus finally someone who doesnt cope lol

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
fuck no :lul::lul::lul::lul: @Eďo_ @dervw4cenks @Blond3cel @N1666 yeah he's trolling or extremely retarded
just ignore everything else bc ur coping

nah he just too deep into it

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Oh lol I didn't even read what he said lol. Htn gets approached by every girl he sees and mtn gets it on the regular. Yeah he's obviously trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DOHC and 0S4MA
He's trolling, idk why I fell for it. Probably because there's users on here who genuinely believe that htns get approached by every single woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, tombradylover, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
if they are incel they arent HTN. As a HTN you will literally have more chance of getting raped by women or gay men than being incel sry
Come to most of the south asian countries and convince yourself automatically that what you said is bullshit

• JFL
He's trolling, idk why I fell for it. Probably because there's users on here who genuinely believe that htns get approached by every single woman.
@Bonecel01 you are the smartest user on this forum ngl prove to him that he is coping!!

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
@Bonecel01 you are the smartest user on this forum ngl prove to him that he is coping!!
He just doesn't wanna accept the truth buddy, if you don't get approached a 1000 times a month it's over!!!

He just doesn't wanna accept the truth buddy, if you don't get approached a 1000 times a month it's over!!!
now ur trolling tbh i doubt many people see 1000 girls a month unless in a big city but yeah, you should be getting approached by all girls you see irl

He did a good job on baiting I also fell for it. :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi and N1666
They do, indeed, it's just that .org users have a different idea of what "HTN" is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and ambi
now ur trolling tbh i doubt many people see 1000 girls a month unless in a big city but yeah, you should be getting approached by all girls you see irl
For me if a girl looks at me it counts as an approach so I definitely get approached a 1000 times a month. Bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, St.TikTokcel and ambi
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
They do ,indeed, it's just that .org users have a different idea of what "HTN" is.
Yeah i guess. I mean its simple blackpill a HTN is someone who is conventionally attractive and girls are attracted to him. And we know girls approach first if they are attracted.
So if a HTN goes out to a store or whatever and passes 50 girls on his way there all 50 will try talking to him bc they are attracted. I didnt believe it until i saw it irl but thats just how it is

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Real HTNs are conventionally attractive so every girl you see will approach you every time. So basically if you see 100 women your age in a day, all 100 should approach you. If this doesnt happen you are not HTN and most likely not MTN.
And before you start coping, real HTNs can get away with being non nt low inhib acne or being short
This is cope if you dont belive i can pms my pics prove my htn face and my 6"6 hwight yoou will not get approached every day you told thay jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
This is cope if you dont belive i can pms my pics prove my htn face and my 6"6 hwight yoou will not get approached every day you told thay jfl
feel free to pm

Real HTNs are conventionally attractive so every girl you see will approach you every time. So basically if you see 100 women your age in a day, all 100 should approach you. If this doesnt happen you are not HTN and most likely not MTN.
And before you start coping, real HTNs can get away with being non nt low inhib acne or being short
Holy shir man prolly the worst post on this forum lmao I really hope you are trolling or you seriously need help if you actually believe this
My friend is conventionally attractive and gets lots of attention ONLINE but when I'm with him outside 0 girls approach him
You are the biggest pussies not girls

Holy shir man prolly the worst post on this forum lmao I really hope you are trolling or you seriously need help if you actually believe this
My friend is conventionally attractive and gets lots of attention ONLINE but when I'm with him outside 0 girls approach him
You are the biggest pussies not girls
Sorry to break it to u but he isnt conventionally attractive then

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl

They wont even look at chad :(
@TUSSELEIF

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and ambi
@TUSSELEIF

I’m looksminned af atm, bloated, bad skin, coarse hair + average height, so I don’t blame girls for not looking at me

Ur 6’2 yoked af and good face, it’s pretty weird you don’t get attention tbh, you brutally mog most users here. Makes it obvious how hard it is being a man when average ltb can get laid easily

• JFL
@TUSSELEIF
IMG 2355

Getting so many looks from women these days big time.

Dreamland and also if ur chad automatically girls will drop their pants in the streets.

OP speaks truth. Everyone with real life spcial experience will confirm it, woman will go out of their way to get Chads.
Maybe not HTNs but this depends on the rating scale, we should go back to the old lookism 1-10 scale not this LTN-MTN-CHADLITE BS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, poopoohead and Bushman
Legit.
copers will disagree or call it bait

• +1
jfl if you think this is accurate, getting cold approached daily doesnt even happen to good looking women due to how rare it is to begin with. Think about how few men actually cold approach frequently and now switch that to women, who do it at an even lower frequency because of higher perceived self value and egos

go outside bro lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
jfl if you think this is accurate, getting cold approached daily doesnt even happen to good looking women due to how rare it is to begin with. Think about how few men actually cold approach frequently and now switch that to women, who do it at an even lower frequency because of higher perceived self value and egos

go outside bro lmfao
its common and happens sorry
OP speaks truth. Everyone with real life spcial experience will confirm it, woman will go out of their way to get Chads.
Maybe not HTNs but this depends on the rating scale, we should go back to the old lookism 1-10 scale not this LTN-MTN-CHADLITE BS.
Nah it does happen to actual HTNs

its common and happens sorry

Nah it does happen to actual HTNs

even at frat parties gl guys dont get approached everytime but keep coping

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Xangsane
they dont have that in eu
then how can you claim it does happen lmfao ive been to various and can tell you wholeheartedly thats not the case

htns do get approached but claiming if its not daily ur not one is delusional brah

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back