If you dont get approached every day you are not HTN+

yes HTNs get approached by every woman that sees them because a HTN is conventionally attractive
It is physically impossible to get approached by every single woman that sees them. If you said maybe 70% of women that see them then that would be a bit more believable

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
Below 3.5 psl no but above that is game on
below 3.5 as well imo
as long as you have something else going for you in my experience

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Salludon is chadlite, Arvid and amnesia are HTN, and NorwoodAscender and Clavicular are LTN
@Clavicular

we are LTNs now. brutal

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilledchad
According to OP you all would be lmfao.
yeah holy shit OPs a retard lol that might be the most dumb statement i’ve ever heard

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
exactly lmao. and this is coming from a chad himself. This is clearly a bait thread even the best looking guys admit this. jfl at this troll
This
I have 2 absurdly gl friends (one of them modeled for a bit) who are the best looking guys ive ever seen irl and they don’t even get approached 20% of the times they go out. They do get very frequent IOIS but approaches barley happen.

One off them gets rejected by 8/10 women he cold approaches on nights out he told me, and he has a slay count of 80+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and ambi
This
I have 2 absurdly gl friends (one of them modeled for a bit) who are the best looking guys ive ever seen irl and they don’t even get approached 20% of the times they go out. They do get very frequent IOIS but approaches barley happen.

One off them gets rejected by 8/10 women he cold approaches on nights out he told me, and he has a slay count of 80+
your whole post is full of contradictions and irrelevant info

your whole post is full of contradictions and irrelevant info
Doesn’t matter
Chad doesn’t live his life walking around being worshipped like a celebrity with girls begging to suck his dick as soon as he sets a foot outside his house.
You’re completely delusional

Doesn’t matter
Chad doesn’t live his life walking around being worshipped like a celebrity with girls begging to suck his dick as soon as he sets a foot outside his house.
You’re completely delusional
Chad does
so does REAL htn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back