david laid gives me hope that you can be chad with normie tier eye area

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken

PFL not ideal, brown eye colour failo, slight upper eyelid exposure, neither hunter eyes or prey eyes, under eyes support seems nothing special either, eybrows could have better form and maybe even a little thicker

but why is he despite his eye area chad though?

tall, godlike phyisque, ultra mogger forward growth and side profile (95th+ percentile tier), goodlike jaw and chin and lower third, high set and strong cheekbones, no failos in nose or mouth area, pretty tik tok hairstyle, young looking despite roid abuse, just overall good facial bones

my eye shape is quite similar to his actually and also brown , just very slightly wider apart, i need to just fix all my failos (recessed undereyes, ethnic nose, thin eyebrows) and maybe create even a stronger lower third with a second bimax or implants.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Prince88, n0rthface and 3 others
@DoctorLooksmax @forevergymcelling @StreegeReturn @germanlooks @vanilla @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @Gargantuan @volcelfatcel @Toth's thot @GandyIsNormie @Preston

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and GandyIsNormie
Imagine the mog if he had light blue eyes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and subhuman incel
I think his eye area is good tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shogrim, NewJawSzn, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I think his eye area is good tbh
u have seen my eyes, do you think i have similar looking eyes? it feels like i have similar eyeshape and colour, just the eyespacing is slightly different and his eyebrow shape is also a bit different, and ofcourse my undereyes are shit but i can fix this with infraoribital implants

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Bimax for eyes

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and subhuman incel
he has cute puppy eyes. i can see their appeal

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 2 others
u have seen my eyes, do you think i have similar looking eyes? it feels like i have similar eyeshape and colour, just the eyespacing is slightly different and his eyebrow shape is also a bit different, and ofcourse my undereyes are shit but i can fix this with infraoribital implants
Yes I can see the similarities tbh

What I think people need to realise is hunter eyes are a meme and what really matters when it comes to eyes is under eyes support. There’s nothing worse than hollow under eyes and bulging lower eyelids

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard, Deprived and 3 others
Yes I can see the similarities tbh

What I think people need to realise is hunter eyes are a meme and what really matters when it comes to eyes is under eyes support. There’s nothing worse than hollow under eyes and bulging lower eyelids
fixing my ugly recessed undereyes and dark circles and disgusting ethnic nose with no nose bridge and big nostrils + eyebrow thickening with a serum and i can easily gain another 1PSL. lets say i got 1PSL after bimax and then another 1PSL with all this shit, would be ultra lifeful tbh

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
brutal recessed infras, supras and lateral orbits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Growth Plate, FrenchareMedCucks and 1 other person
He is no more than 5 PSL facially strong HTN, he shows how much a good eye area is mandatory to reach Chadlite level.

Eye area is average not bad. Good everything else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and subhuman incel
He is no more than 5 PSL facially strong HTN, he shows how much a good eye area is mandatory to reach Chadlite level.

Eye area is average not bad. Good everything else.
Im getting infras at all cost ngl. I need that ascension.
Lower third carries you to slayer tier irl. With eyes you become chad

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel
Im getting infras at all cost ngl. I need that ascension.
Lower third carries you to slayer tier irl. With eyes you become chad
tell me your surgeon, im getting infras aswell, my undereyes got slightly better after bimax but its still enough to be a failo, taban is a scammer btw, i heard he botches many patients that prick

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 18840
tell me your surgeon, im getting infras aswell, my undereyes got slightly better after bimax but its still enough to be a failo, taban is a scammer btw, i heard he botches many patients that prick
Its a guy in taiwan wish me good luck ngl i may get corona.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786 and subhuman incel
Its a guy in taiwan wish me good luck ngl i may get corona.
corona should be the least of your worries, you should consider yourself lucky if you return home with all your organs and money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Gonials, bones, height and roids

• Love it
Nothing comes close to the importance of under eye support for eye area

• +1
those are not normie tier eyes. go outside and look at your average guy who has nct scleral show and overall ugly eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Deleted member 18890, subhuman incel and 2 others
Yes his eyes are not bad they are 60th percentile and 4.25 PSL level.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 18840
are you calling that upper eye lid exposure? jfl
guys with almond eyes have that and its considered the most attractive eyes. His only failo is small overall skull and brown eye color.

• +1
someone know his ipd?

• +1
Low PFL , round eyes, vertically large, recessed lateral infra and supra orbitals.

Normie level.

• +1
View attachment 1772223View attachment 1772225View attachment 1772226View attachment 1772228View attachment 1772230View attachment 1772232

PFL not ideal, brown eye colour failo, slight upper eyelid exposure, neither hunter eyes or prey eyes, under eyes support seems nothing special either, eybrows could have better form and maybe even a little thicker

but why is he despite his eye area chad though?

View attachment 1772234View attachment 1772235View attachment 1772236View attachment 1772237View attachment 1772238

tall, godlike phyisque, ultra mogger forward growth and side profile (95th+ percentile tier), goodlike jaw and chin and lower third, high set and strong cheekbones, no failos in nose or mouth area, pretty tik tok hairstyle, young looking despite roid abuse, just overall good facial bones

my eye shape is quite similar to his actually and also brown , just very slightly wider apart, i need to just fix all my failos (recessed undereyes, ethnic nose, thin eyebrows) and maybe create even a stronger lower third with a second bimax or implants.
Yeah but he would be chad lite if he wasnt tall

• +1