David Laid mogs Jeff Seid (and why this forum doesn’t know shit about what females want)

David Laid is apparently slavic.

Jeff Seid is swedish/german so therefore, he mogs.
stfu you self hating cuck go suck nazi dick already

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Baldingman1998, sytyl and 2 others
online forum dwellers>girls opinions
there, fixed it for you.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
tbh they both look like shit, but i agree david laid definitely mogs, he looks more natural, and not like some alien roided fag like jeff. either way none of them would stand a chance against people like chico, dicaprio, or delon, foids tend to be way more into prettyboys than bodybuilders, something fags on this forum don’t get

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Taylorswift
tbh they both look like shit, but i agree david laid definitely mogs, he looks more natural, and not like some alien roided fag like jeff. either way none of them would stand a chance against people like chico, dicaprio, or delon, foids tend to be way more into prettyboys than bodybuilders, something fags on this forum don’t get
chico mogged delon jfl in psl and appeal

@Truthmirrorcoper

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
???????????????????

what girl has ever said that she finds either jeff or david attractive jfl? the only people who even watch their videos are men

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I’m done asking females since the 30 minutes editing window has ran out. Final verdict :

1-) David Laid mogs

2-) It’s not even close

3-) This homosexual retarded forum has 0 idea on what females are attracted to. Only very few users (like me and @Sikkunt23) are credible, non-autistic raters who know what looks attractive to females.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Sikkunt23 and Warlow
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Lol David Laid mogs Delon

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, here, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
How old were the girls you asked?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I’m done asking females since the 30 minutes editing window has ran out. Final verdict :

1-) David Laid mogs

2-) It’s not even close

3-) This homosexual retarded forum has 0 idea on what females are attracted to. Only very few users (like me and @Sikkunt23) are credible, non-autistic raters who know what looks attractive to females.
How is this lifefuel for you though? They both mog you all the way to the river ganges.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and Taylorswift
How is this lifefuel for you though? They both mog you all the way to the river ganges.
How is that even an achievement for them...the average normie mogs me to death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Warlow
Lol David Laid mogs Delon

how jfl. laid is a bodybuilder with an average face, delon looks way better than him and would mog in appeal. sure delon got mogged by chico, because chico is more pretty looking and girls like that more, but if you asked them to choose between laid/seid or delon, they would most definitely pick the latter. laid and seid are both way too agressive looking with all the muscles, not to mention their faces are average and even sometimes gay looking lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
How is that even an achievement for them...the average normie mogs me to death.
I wonder what you look like tbh. PM me if you feel comfortable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift and Sikkunt23
how jfl. laid is a bodybuilder with an average face, delon looks way better than him and would mog in appeal. sure delon got mogged by chico, because chico is more pretty looking and girls like that more, but if you asked them to choose between laid/seid or delon, they would most definitely pick the latter. laid and seid are both way too agressive looking with all the muscles, not to mention their faces are average and even sometimes gay looking lmao
They cater to different niches

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9488 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9072
You are retarded and can’t rate for shit lul. Neither Jeff Seid or David Laid are average. David Laid mogs Delon. I can ask a couple of foids if you want.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, sytyl, Warlow and 3 others
Retarded cope . Both are insanely good looking but delon face mogs I have to agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Taylorswift, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
You are retarded and can’t rate for shit lul. Neither Jeff Seid or David Laid are average. David Laid mogs Delon. I can ask a couple of foids if you want.

go ahead

The youngest was 16 and the oldest was 21

Should’ve used a younger pic of Jeff imo, David looks young af and Jeff looks like he’s 23.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7580, Taylorswift and 1 other person
Should’ve used a younger pic of Jeff imo, David looks young af and Jeff looks like he’s 23.
Jeff looks worse young

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Taylorswift

Attachments

• 2028F7C2-C2A4-49AE-A19D-5053827CE755.jpeg
    2028F7C2-C2A4-49AE-A19D-5053827CE755.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 894361E4-24D8-4D34-A8B1-0ED485FEEBEF.jpeg
    894361E4-24D8-4D34-A8B1-0ED485FEEBEF.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 05EA6E5D-C102-4C5C-9E3F-4EBC45677E55.jpeg
    05EA6E5D-C102-4C5C-9E3F-4EBC45677E55.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 17
  • JFL
I mean both are good looking so it’s down to personal taste I guess. Some women want a muscled good looking guy whilst someone want a regular good looking guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Front , also he looks better in motion

i still remember when vidyacoper verbally raped you. Good times
vidyacoper is bro , what are u even talking about ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow
I mean both are good looking so it’s down to personal taste I guess. Some women want a muscled good looking guy whilst someone want a regular good looking guy

facts, however when appealing to JBs, they usually will go for someone more feminine looking like chico, then someone like laid or seid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@fuckgreece post front pics, not these weird angles. I can use giga frauded pics of David Laid as well.

• Hmm...
facts, however when appealing to JBs, they usually will go for someone more feminine looking like chico, then someone like laid or seid
Jeff Seid doesn’t appeal to JBs jfl.

• Love it
Laid is pretty boy

• +1
  • +1
@fuckgreece post front pics, not these weird angles. I can use giga frauded pics of David Laid as well.

all of them are front pics except from the plein soleil one jfl

• Hmm...
Jeff is like 5’8 lmfao

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and sytyl
True true, but my point is that both will not have trouble getting laid. It’s like asking for strawberry ice cream or vanilla

• +1
all of them are front pics except from the plein soleil one jfl
No they aren’t. They are all 3/4s and near side profile. Post full frontal like the ones I posted in the original post.