David Laid mogs Jeff Seid (and why this forum doesn’t know shit about what females want)

Seid is only attractive to fags

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 7580, wasted and 4 others
No they aren’t. They are all 3/4s and near side profile. Post full frontal like the ones I posted in the original post.

just use them tbh, and use whatever photos you want of laid/seid

• Ugh..
Reactions: Taylorswift
No they aren’t. They are all 3/4s and near side profile. Post full frontal like the ones I posted in the original post.

im 100% sure delon will win he mogs laid by 1 psl+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 9488
0cq070k
athlean x mogs both tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 10413 and 3 others
fake results op only posted the ones that picked david because the coping curry @Sikkunt23 paid him to do so

• JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 7580 and wasted
Girls lie all the time

I can tell by Bitmoji that Kayla is hottest, who cares if average sluts are intimidated by giga chad, he’d still get gigastacys

• JFL
mogs both
A66f71c1c1947e27789226f073c8de34

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7863, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Girls lie all the time

I can tell by Bitmoji that Kayla is hottest, who cares if average sluts are intimidated by giga chad, he’d still get gigastacys
And the coping begins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
First of all it dosent matter What some subhuman girls say. And also Nice cherrypick on the pics.
This thread is irelevant unless you show pics of all the girls , Which i know you wont since they 100% look like this
0952B1EF 4567 454B B513 9339CB42FC14

I could also make a thread where i asked girls and just screenshot the ones that Said jeff seid
Its simple jeff mogs
465B7209 2B8F 4045 B0E2 4FB3463789F3
8D36416C 1CB7 4E60 A591 12D7C6A1E6A6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 9488 and Baldingman1998
First of all it dosent matter What some subhuman girls say. And also Nice cherrypick on the pics.
This thread is irelevant unless you show pics of all the girls , Which i know you wont since they 100% look like thisView attachment 755388
I could also make a thread where i asked girls and just screenshot the ones that Said jeff seid
Its simple jeff mogs
View attachment 755403View attachment 755405
Those pics of Jeff Seid are good and the fact that he lost in the mog battle in this retarded forum proves it. I knew you were gonna come up with a cope since you can’t accept that he has no appeal JFL. But if you are so sure that those are bad pics then post “good” ones (of his face ONLY) and I will redo the entire experiment.

Any sane human being would know that this :

View attachment 754957View attachment 754959

Mogs this :

View attachment 754960View attachment 754962

But when I made a mog battle thread in this retarded forum, Jeff Seid won by a shit ton of votes :

https://looksmax.org/threads/jeff-seid-vs-david-laid-face-only.203028/

Being confused, @Sikkunt23 and I went ahead and asked 16 females who do they prefer. Guess what?

15 for David Laid and 1 for Jeff Seid

This proves that this autistic forum doesn’t have the slightest idea of what is ideal to females. Literally NONE.
I really don't care who mogs who, you could be right. But 16 females? Do you understand how unreliable this number is? I could ask 16 females if they enjoy being raped, and if i chose the right ones they would say yes.

I really don't care who mogs who, you could be right. But 16 females? Do you understand how unreliable this number is? I could ask 16 females if they enjoy being raped, and if i chose the right ones they would say yes.
They wouldn’t. You would get blocked and have your cringy ass conversation posted on their story. Females think collectively the same and aren’t that different from one another.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
Those pics of Jeff Seid are good and the fact that he lost in the mog battle in this retarded forum proves it. I knew you were gonna come up with a cope since you can’t accept that he has no appeal JFL. But if you are so sure that those are bad pics then post “good” ones (of his face ONLY) and I will redo the entire experiment.
Those pics were good But the laid ones were cherrypicked he dosent look that good in any of his videos nor candids. I can pm later pics But then again This thread is irrelevant since we dont know How many you Ask so you could cherrypick the answers. And since you are a self proclaimed subhuman Im 99% sure the girls are fat uggos

They wouldn’t. You would get blocked and have your cringy ass conversation posted on their story. Females think collectively the same and aren’t that different from one another.
Females think collectively the same? Tf is this. You are asking 16 females for their opinion, and then justify it by saying females think collectively the same. They all have the same dislikes, likes, preferences, opinions, ideologies? If you think this I can't really argue with you.

• Ugh..
Any sane human being would know that this :

View attachment 754957View attachment 754959

Mogs this :

View attachment 754960View attachment 754962

But when I made a mog battle thread in this retarded forum, Jeff Seid won by a shit ton of votes :

https://looksmax.org/threads/jeff-seid-vs-david-laid-face-only.203028/

Being confused, @Sikkunt23 and I went ahead and asked 16 females who do they prefer. Guess what?

15 for David Laid and 1 for Jeff Seid

This proves that this autistic forum doesn’t have the slightest idea of what is ideal to females. Literally NONE.
Laid is taller so ofc he mogs. Facially Id say its a taste thing, cuz they are pretty close. Id probably think Laid has it there too due to dark halo.

• Hmm...
We need to teach this homosexual forum what actually attracts females, not what attracts weird Incel teenagers.
Forum is far too gone from reality. It is what it is

• +1
Those pics were good But the laid ones were cherrypicked he dosent look that good in any of his videos nor candids. I can pm later pics But then again This thread is irrelevant since we dont know How many you Ask so you could cherrypick the answers. And since you are a self proclaimed subhuman Im 99% sure the girls are fat uggos
No, the girls are all decent looking. I can send them in motion videos of prime David Laid and prime Jeff Seid and I will screen record the results if you want JFL. Idk why you can’t accept that David Laid is better looking.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Females think collectively the same? Tf is this. You are asking 16 females for their opinion, and then justify it by saying females think collectively the same. They all have the same dislikes, likes, preferences, opinions, ideologies? If you think this I can't really argue with you.
16 females from the age 16 to the age 21 is pretty accurate. You really think that if I asked more the ratio of 15 for David Laid and 1 for Jeff Seid would have been drastically different? Bruh you are retarded as shit.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No, the girls are all decent looking. I can send them in motion videos of prime David Laid and prime Jeff Seid and I will screen record the results if you want JFL. Idk why you can’t accept that David Laid is better looking.
Because hes simply not better looking , and i cant take your Word about the girls because No ”decent” girl texts with subhumans. I dont see laid getting approached from girls who dont know who he is in his videos. Meanwhile jeff gets stareddown 24/7 by every girl When outside , which is understandable

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4430
giga autism, whats the point who mogs its not like jeff will be left sexless like the fags arguing here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Because hes simply not better looking , and i cant take your Word about the girls because No ”decent” girl texts with subhumans. I dont see laid getting approached from girls who dont know who he is in his videos. Meanwhile jeff gets stareddown 24/7 by every girl When outside , which is understandable
View attachment 755414
I’m using my chadfish Snapchat account, I don’t have my own Snapchat. Post the best face pics of Jeff Seid and I will do another experiment with a different guy this time.

I’m using my chadfish Snapchat account, I don’t have my own Snapchat. Post the best face pics of Jeff Seid and I will do another experiment with a different guy this time.
Dosent matter which Guy you choose jeff mogs all , ill Send pics later

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
Dosent matter which Guy you choose jeff mogs all , ill Send pics later
You are so delusional JFL. Post the pics here and I will run an experiment and screen record everything.

• +1
psl autism cope . prime women dont want jeff
Who would want This looks like a little boy
F1F217C4 A699 4317 80DF BED1A4C69FDD

Every women above age 12 prefers turrrrrbochad
6E4578D1 B1D5 4E9A 9221 F0C8BD456BC2

david laid not having hunter eye = incel and should rope

• +1
david laid not having hunter eye = incel and should rope
Jeff Seid’s eye area is unironically shit. He just has a shit ton of bone mass around his orbitals but no pleasant shape or an appealing eye area. I always thought that David Laid has a good eye area.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8856 and Sikkunt23
Jeff Seid’s eye area is unironically shit. He just has a shit ton of bone mass around his orbitals but no pleasant shape or an appealing eye area. I always thought that David Laid has a good eye area.
me too . i thought david laid was one of the best looking men i seen

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Taylorswift
i asked more girls and no one picks jeff sied jflll

Jeffs eye area is godtier now you are just being retarded , in the vid where a dude asks who mogs between seid and tatum they all mention seids eyes and How sexy they are.
laid on the other hand, his eyes are What let him down if anythin. He legit has the eyes of a innocent 5 year old looks comical on the rest of his face and body

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Warlow, Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
i asked more girls and no one picks jeff sied jflll
And we are just supposed to believe This? You are a subhuman no one cares about your landwhales opinions

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4430 and Sikkunt23
And we are just supposed to believe This? You are a subhuman no one cares about your landwhales opinions
none of them are landwhales nigg and im not even close to being subhuman keep crying. why are u sp attached to jeff sied , what did he do to u?

none of them are landwhales nigg and im not even close to being subhuman keep crying. why are u sp attached to jeff sied , what did he do to u?
No pics no care

me and @Taylorswift are making a second thread. we all have screenshot. and btw the less good looking girls usually pick sied

me and @Taylorswift are making a second thread. we all have screenshot. and btw the less good looking girls usually pick sied
I’m done arguing tbh until I make the second thread which will be more conclusive. @Truthmirrorcoper post best pics of Jeff Seid’s face even if they are modeling shots.

• +1
I’m done arguing tbh until I make the second thread which will be more conclusive. @Truthmirrorcoper post best pics of Jeff Seid’s face even if they are modeling shots.
Will do When on my pc

• +1
both have to be face pics