David Laid mogs Jeff Seid (and why this forum doesn’t know shit about what females want)

@Sikkunt23 vs @Truthmirrorcoper

View attachment 755523
Il remember This
9AABDB57 9DF3 4029 8FC8 7E176C84ECD0

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
yeah dude

btw asking girls like this doesnt mean shit tbh cos they act different in person. im not surprsied if david laid mogs him but honestly if u cope with normies then youre taking it too far

again women even thing ottermode body is attractive , JFL .

then why do they act different in person when someone like Connor Murphy who's type of physique gets gigamogged by everyone apparently ?

View attachment 755571

JFL

They picked brad Pitt as most attractive body , which is true . Don’t u know that a lean slightly muscular body is the best for appeal nigga ? . Jfl @Taylorswift

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Taylorswift and rentfreegigachad
They picked brad Pitt as most attractive body , which is true . Don’t u know that a lean slightly muscular body is the best for appeal nigga ? . Jfl @Taylorswift
This forum is so out of touch with reality.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Sikkunt23
1% of votes went to the Bodybuilder guy which is most similar to Connor so this is apparently the most ugly physique

you want to see how women who think this is ugly online react in person?

heres what happens when skinny lean thinks hes better than connor
FaintUnitedChinchilla max 1mb

• Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
1% of votes went to the Bodybuilder guy which is most similar to Connor so this is apparently the most ugly physique
View attachment 755587

View attachment 755594
The girl is a gym girls , females into fitness and more inclined to those body types . You are simply out of touch . Also Connor body looks more Natural in motion like this and mogs

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and johncruz12345
View attachment 755587

View attachment 755594
Conor Murphy is taller, has a better looking face and his body is not disgustingly muscular. It looks like Brad Pitt’s fight club body but with bigger proportions, it is still harmonious and looks aesthetic, unlike the one that only 1% of females voted for. If they were virtue signaling or lying, they would have voted for that disgusting “dad bod”

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
oaky so according to you brad pitt fight club body mogs connor murphy ?
It does according to numerous studies , women and their tastes . Anything else ? @Taylorswift

bro. You are 100% a gym coper lmao.
i have a skinny lean physique, ive been gymcelling for 2 years nearly , im just not coping though. i would much much rather have connors body over my own cos he gigamogs me to the sewer physique wise. he looks amazing in clothes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
The girl is a gym girls , females into fitness and more inclined to those body types . You are simply out of touch . Also Connor body looks more Natural in motion like this and mogs
jeff seid can pull off the same reactions in person though

• Hmm...
i have a skinny lean physique, ive been gymcelling for 2 years nearly , im just not coping though. i would much much rather have connors body over my own. he looks amazing in clothes
View attachment 755608
Yah he does . I agree . Again he looks natural and fit and is in the range of ideal .

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
jeff seid can pull off the same reactions in person though
Omegle doesn’t count btw , even hashtaggollo a Indian looksmax user here got insane messages and reactions from girls and he’s not even 5 psl . Stop the cope nigga we are DIRECTLY comparing faces and asking girls . U are simply out of touch

Those pics of Jeff Seid are good and the fact that he lost in the mog battle in this retarded forum proves it. I knew you were gonna come up with a cope since you can’t accept that he has no appeal JFL. But if you are so sure that those are bad pics then post “good” ones (of his face ONLY) and I will redo the entire experiment.
Jeff looks better with short hair tho

• +1
how jfl. laid is a bodybuilder with an average face, delon looks way better than him and would mog in appeal. sure delon got mogged by chico, because chico is more pretty looking and girls like that more, but if you asked them to choose between laid/seid or delon, they would most definitely pick the latter. laid and seid are both way too agressive looking with all the muscles, not to mention their faces are average and even sometimes gay looking lmao
HOW IS LAID AVERAGE JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
"david laid mogs delon"

Tenor 5
Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488
Over for Seidcels

Brutal

• +1
The youngest was 16 and the oldest was 21
JFL @ this. You asked young women OFC they're going to pick Dave. How low Iq of you to even say this experiment if fully valid when you sample size was 19 women who are most likely in highschool JFL. David laid is what high school chicks want. Seid is what College Chicks and onwards want. Ask women age 19-25 guarantee you different results