David Laid mogs Jeff Seid (and why this forum doesn’t know shit about what females want)

Don’t choose autistic ones. Choose ones that you think females will mire.
@Truthmirrorcoper btw i used pics that avrid himself told me to use... so u cant say im cherry picking

@Truthmirrorcoper btw i used pics that avrid himself told me to use... so u cant say im cherry picking
Arvid? What does he have to do with this

Honestly I think the pics we used are really his best with the most appeal but if there are better ones that I don’t know of then he can post them.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
arvid is a jeff sied fan lol/ he dmed me what pics i should use . i have the pms
Didnt know Arvid was a intellectual, btw Arvid brutally mogs David laid face only

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Taylorswift and Deleted member 7863
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Baldingman1998
16 females from the age 16 to the age 21 is pretty accurate. You really think that if I asked more the ratio of 15 for David Laid and 1 for Jeff Seid would have been drastically different? Bruh you are retarded as shit.
Yea I do actually, because 16 girls don't represent the opinions of millions. Next time you try to do an "experiment" like this, try to have a basic understanding of numbers, idiot.

• Hmm...
No pic no care
Why do u want pics so bad jfl . I already told u I’m above average
Also “ muh girls”
She picked David laid aswell
7666EBA4 8F1A 492E 8A14 7F6C1B9E2C25

• Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Taylorswift and Baldingman1998
Giga based

• +1
U will love our second thread homie
Will make everyone throw half the theories on this site into the trash. Just have hair, look young, and white

Will make everyone throw half the theories on this site into the trash. Just have hair, look young, and white
No u need decent bones aswell ,
Rules are : don’t be visibly recessed , don’t have deathnikk pheno, have harmony and have good soft features ( good hair , lips etc ) , and have a pleasing to look at face

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Baldingman1998
Arab or north indian. I'm going to guess pashtun
I thought she looked latina tbh , nah she doesn’t look pasthun tbh. @TheCopefulCurry im
Gonna ask guys what race she looks like tbh to end ur cope

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
No u need decent bones aswell ,
Rules are : don’t be visibly recessed , don’t have deathnikk pheno, have harmony and have good soft features ( good hair , lips etc ) , and have a pleasing to look at face
Cope. He has a skinny peanut skull. It's all about low body fat and looking white

• JFL
Cope. He has a skinny peanut skull. It's all about low body fat and looking white
Cope he has very good soft features , Good bones and hair . White as a strict rule doesn’t apply irl and @Taylorswift can tell u the same , just don’t be deathnikk is more true

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Baldingman1998
David Laid’s height alone gives him a massive advantage over Jeff.

6 pages of water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Taylorswift
50 pages

• WTF
Reactions: Taylorswift
Holy shit fucking Chad i’m mirin. You have giga chad potential after rhino and genioplasty.
im saving up for rhino tbh and genio , does my forehead falio as bad as the others? cuz if so ill get it first. my family are ok with me getting minor plastic surgery anyways cuz its allowed in shia islam

• +1
im saving up for rhino tbh and genio , does my forehead falio as bad as the others? cuz if so ill get it first. my family are ok with me getting minor plastic surgery anyways cuz its allowed in shia islam
No. Also, don’t get a perm, your haircut is really good.

• Hmm...
@Truthmirrorcoper ur a zionist coper who gets hard over jeff sied , remember this

The second thread we are gonna make is gonna make u think otherwise ...
dude u need to stop with this barrett and jeff seid cope, go make a dating profile with their face and/or body to see what happens

getting mogged by another chad doesnt mean hes not GL in his own right

why do females react like this to jeff seid?

• Ugh..
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
dude u need to stop with this barrett and jeff seid cope, go make a dating profile with their face and/or body to see what happens

getting mogged by another chad doesnt mean hes not GL in his own right

why do females react like this to jeff seid?

View attachment 755557

he gets gigamogged by HTNs and chadlites .... @Taylorswift ask more girls asap

• JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
can agree forum zayn looks very exotic with perm fringe tbh
perms look great in 2020 . even if ur recessed but have a perm ur a genuine slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I will ask later. I already have 60 adds from Hoop with my chadfish so I will go on a spree asking a shit ton of foids.

• Love it
keep coping

hes probably fucking some girl as we speak wile you try to prove that hes a low tier normie on an incel forum

• Ugh..
I will ask later. I already have 60 adds from Hoop with my chadfish so I will go on a spree asking a shit ton of foids.
I wana try and get ur Avis hair but slightly shorter and black

• +1
keep coping

hes probably fucking some girl as we speak wile you try to prove that hes a low tier normie on an incel forum
Major cope . He doesn’t facially mog . Again we are working on this thread and it has major cope dispelling . Again this is DIRECT face vs face . Stop coping u Zionist

• +1
keep coping

Jeff Seid is not a low tier normie. He is well above average and saying otherwise is cope but when he is put up against genuinely goodlooking guys, he gets mogged. His appeal comes from having a good face on top of a top tier body which is why faggots here admire him and suck his dick so much.

Also, Barrett is a low tier normie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad and Sikkunt23
I wana try and get ur Avis hair but slightly shorter and black
I don’t think it will suit you. Try working on your actual failos which are nose and chin.

Jeff Seid is not a low tier normie. He is well above average and saying otherwise is cope but when he is put up against genuinely goodlooking guys, he gets mogged. His appeal comes from having a good face on top of a top tier body which is why faggots here admire him and suck his dick so much.

Also, Barrett is a low tier normie.
Based king barret is indeed a low tier normie and Jeff is above average face

• +1
I don’t think it will suit you. Try working on your actual failos which are nose and chin.
I’m broke nigga I have to cope for a bit tbh . Perm will balance my thirds

• So Sad
Major cope . He doesn’t facially mog . Again we are working on this thread and it has major cope dispelling . Again this is DIRECT face vs face . Stop coping u Zionist
yeah dude

btw asking girls like this doesnt mean shit tbh cos they act different in person. im not surprsied if david laid mogs him but honestly if u cope with normies then youre taking it too far

again women even thing ottermode body is attractive , JFL .

then why do they act different in person when someone like Connor Murphy who's type of physique gets gigamogged by everyone apparently ?

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998