DB God Is So Cringe…

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs

I can’t take this nigga seriously anymore :lul: he even got exposed by a Becky 4:15 JFL “are you into black guys 🥴🥴?”

This is not how you do street interviews

@whiteissuperior @MoeZart @alriodai @Aquiillaxo @Austrian Oak @chadison @Blackgymmax @DatGuyYouLike @volcelfatcel @fogdart @PYT @ShowerMaxxing @Tyronecell @Uzezi @Warlow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel and 9 others
Where are your street interviewers at then bruv

I will lose all respect for you if you go up to girls and bring up your race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13994, chadison and 5 others
dragon ball god

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Me - have you ever heard of bbc??
Her - No why..
Me - It’s a great source of protein you’ll need at least 4 servings :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: alriodai, Lolcel, Deleted member 7098 and 3 others
@Idfkbruh tomorrow I’m gonna go out & get voice recordings. I don’t have camera set up yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I legit did that to a girl once

I was like "I'm a weird ethnic"

and she was like ":forcedsmile: ok"

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC

I can’t take this nigga seriously anymore :lul: he even got exposed by a Becky 4:15 JFL “are you into black guys 🥴🥴?”

@whiteissuperior @MoeZart @alriodai @Aquiillaxo @Austrian Oak @chadison @Blackgymmax @DatGuyYouLike @volcelfatcel @fogdart @PYT @ShowerMaxxing @Tyronecell @Uzezi @Warlow

Bruh these black youtubers who do public interviews are an embarrassment to the community. Same old corny shit: "are you into black guys" "can I get a kiss?" "do you fuck with bbc?" "can you rate me out of 10?". He needs to be more original. it's getting old and lame

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lolcel, tyronelite and 1 other person
I fucking hate these types of videos

Just harass drunk girls theory :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, ShowerMaxxing and tyronelite

What a bunch of stupid wh*res. This is why you don't go to clubs to meet girls, unless you're just trying to get off. Any girl who goes to clubs has multiple stories like these. They got nothing to offer a man except for their bodies. Might as well just go to a hooker. What is validation from these kinds of hoes even worth?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and Deleted member 10524
@Idfkbruh tomorrow I’m gonna go out & get voice recordings. I don’t have camera set up yet
pop in one aspie psl question or rope

• Love it
Bruh these black youtubers who do public interviews are an embarrassment to the community. Same old corny shit: "are you into black guys" "can I get a kiss?" "do you fuck with bbc?" "can you rate me out of 10?". He needs to be more original. it's getting old and lame
Facts that’s probably why his channel stuck at 98k too lol plus all the local chicks know him & thinks he’s a goofy nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and fogdart
I legit did that to a girl once

I was like "I'm a weird ethnic"

and she was like ":forcedsmile: ok"
I did too when I was surrounded by white ppl for the first time and I was insecure about being the only minority, Hope you’ve grown from that experience. And if you haven’t I hope you kill yourself by tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Hope you’ve grown from that experience.
believe me, I have grown from that. Never turn yourself into an ethnic jester. Have some self-respect. I wish more ethnics would listen to this since they all do this to get attention from females.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, tyronelite and Deleted member 6531
Facts that’s probably why his channel stuck at 98k too lol plus all the local chicks know him & thinks he’s a goofy nigga
Austin dunham's vlogs are way more solid - nothing too cringy

tyrone in action

Lol he went on that ostrich looking nigga podcast saying he is starving for pussy. He said he would go more than two months without premium white pussy. It never began for NFLCELS

bro, that's hard to watch. some guys do these street interviews so smoothly and really flirt with the girls, but this dude is just cringe

• +1
bro, that's hard to watch. some guys do these street interviews so smoothly and really flirt with the girls, but this dude is just cringe
There’s 2 different interviews I’ve noticed

1) Interviews chicks & solely chicks just to get their number, kisses, makeouts, etc trying to look like they get pussy

2) Interviewers who do both genders & actually has interesting questions to ask instead of trying to get in every chicks pants

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing