Many Men Are Not Taking Looksmaxxing SERIOUSLY | Case Study (HeedAndSucceed)

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Judge Joe Brown GIF

Class in session

HeedAndSucceed has so much potential to looksmax... if I recall he’s tall, latino has a deep mogger voice.

Had he taken looksmaxxin seriously by

- Gym maxxing
- Teeth Whitening
- Latisse (Eyebrow Density)
- Lowering Hairline
- Growing his hair out & getting a legit NT haircut
- Growing out a stubble beard

He could’ve been the next Walmart brand Mario Rodriguez :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: (obviously he’s not gonna look AS GOOD as him) but you get my point ..

I see a lot of normies who resemble good looking celebs with similar pheno, bone structure, ratios, etc and it made me realize a lot of guys aren’t TRULY looksmaxxing to their potential

Sometimes we gotta humble ourselves and realize 99% of us will never achieve 6 PSL

The best we can do is ascend the PSL we were dealt with at birth through the power of looksmaxxing & get treated like someone who is 6 PSL :Comfy:“ - Tyronelite

Yeah it’s gonna sound :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: to a lot of users “cope Im 2 PSL it’s over for me”

I don’t have much advice for TRUE incels.. the best I’d say is find someone who has similar stats & follow their advice on how they became successful. Anyone who’s 3+ PSL has a lot of room for improvement

I get told multiple times I look like a variety of different celebs (JuJu Smith, Antonio Brown, Chadwick Boseman, Daniel Kuluuya to name a few)

And IMO that’s a positive halo to have .. better then being complimented on muh hunter eyes lol. Use everything to your advantage boyos

The days when you were able to club a bitch in the head & take her back to your cave are OVER

The days of monogamy when women had to settle with Beta Bux Billy with no sex appeal that dried her pussy up every night are OVER

2811418_1648339264238.jpeg

The days when your parents hooked you up with Sally Sue 2 houses down are OVER

In 2022 it is a FREE FOR ALL

Nobody is going to help you. Not your parents, your co-workers, obligatory monogamy, and not even rape unless you’re willing to face the consequences.

Those who have the best Game (strategy) in today’s dating market will reap the benefits & rewards.

The real question is... will it be

Man Utd Football GIF by Manchester United

Adapt Or Die

End Rant

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Tegz
@Korea @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @Gargantuan @AlexAP @Alexanderr @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @alriodai @Austrian Oak @cvzvvc @Cope @Effortless @MoeZart @fras @JamesHowlett @Hozay @AscendingHero @koalendo @EverythingMattersCel @MentalcelTyronelite @ShowerMaxxing @Tropical Tyrone @TRNA @Yliaster @Warlow @the next o'pry @SMESH @CagingBanderas @Xangsane @ChickenAndRiceBrah @looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @OOGABOOGA
——————————————————————

Attachments

• 1648340484130.jpeg
    1648340484130.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1648339264238.jpeg
    1648339264238.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1648333537326.png
    1648333537326.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Chadethnic101, Hero of the Imperium and 59 others
If HeedAndSucceed would looksmax, he couldn't make this videos anymore though. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 19281 and 7 others
I want to be the first to comment

High IQ high effort post

And now I’m gonna read it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, fogdart, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 3 others
Greatest leanmaxx gym ascencion of all time bbc black dude insane fuark
Insane pubertal ascencion normie to masc chad
Insane nose ascencion 3

@Korea @alienmaxxer @Baldingman1998 @Ada Mustang @Preston @tyronelite @SMESH

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Daydream, LooksOrDeath and 10 others
its over for fatlossusmaxxers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, noodlelover and tyronelite
preach Brother, you brocels got to take your destiny into your own hands and make an effort to improve yourself to make it in this world
Preach Neil Degrasse Tyson GIF

The best we can do is ascend the PSL we were dealt with at birth through the power of looksmaxxing & get treated like someone who is 6 PSL :Comfy:
also I'm stealing this for my signature

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and tyronelite
based thread

Im working on my discipline right now so I can money maxx and gym max more effectively and get my bimax to fix undderbtie and long face syndrome

I one hundred percent I believe with 2 surgeries and the gym I can reach 7/10 overall (add 1 point for my 6'2" height and post gymcel body in a few years to my 6/10 face post surgery) and slay my ass off.

Self improvement is never cope unless youre giga subhuman. Also dont be afraid to hardmaxx. Just dont do anything retarded like Lefort 3, OBO, or LL if ur 5'7"+

The world is yours if you use the knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zyMOGenic, tyronelite and 2 others
Laziness ruins lives

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zyMOGenic, |Daddy_Zygos|, Aqua and 14 others
High Effort Post bro looksmaxxing is life

But more imporantly MONEYMAXXING is life
💲💲🤑💰

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 18254, Bitch and 4 others
High Effort Post bro looksmaxxing is life

But more imporantly MONEYMAXXING is life
💲💲🤑💰
underrated tbh.

looksmaxxing is expensive

gym membership, hair loss drugs, skin care productrs, surgeries, good diet, good fashion, NT haircuts,

it adds up!

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, fuckedupmanlet, tyronelite and 3 others
heed is completely gone. he doesn't want to slay anymore, he just wants to be a weird christian virgin thing.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tyronelite and stamaster21
thats good

less competition

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
Looksmaxxing is cope
It’s all genetics , you either have it or not

Also Muh latisse Muh retin a :soy::soy::soy::soy:.. you order them and 3 months later you get a letter from customs that your order was seized bcz Muh illegal

Waste of money and time

There are far more rewarding ways to chase dopamine such as fast food and video games

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, zyMOGenic, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Looksmaxxing is cope

Also Muh latisse Muh retin a :soy::soy::soy::soy:.. you order them and 3 months later you get a letter from customs that your order was seized bcz Muh illegal

Waste of money and time

There are far more rewarding ways to chase dopamine such as fast food and video games

ignore Biggdink, he's bitter cuz Canadapilled high T low inhib subhuman Arabs stole his asian Stacies from him :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, tyronelite and Deleted member 7580
Looksmaxxing is cope

Waste of money and time

Tbh keeping doing this.

• +1
ignore Biggdink, he's bitter cuz Canadapilled high T low inhib subhuman Arabs stole his asian Stacies from him :lul::lul:
I don’t like Asians, No blonde twinks are stealing all the brunette girls I like :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and whiteissuperior
What I think happened to heedandsucceed is maybe when he was younger he had a crush on a girl that was out of his
league,or maybe he approached a girl one time and got rejected soo harshly that the experience scarred him for life.
Keep in mind also that heedandsucced is a millennial,meaning that he grew up during that era right before all of this
redpill and looksmaxxing stuff made it into mainstream.

Listen to him describe his experience to FaceandLMS with this girl 3:32

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, tyronelite and stamaster21

Hey guys, Marq from MKBHD here :soy:
New Green iphone :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Aqua, tyronelite and Deleted member 18045
that adapt or die is real, no lifelines for men out here. Get what's yours or wallow in misery till the end of time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thegoat, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
Ive gone balls to the wall looksmaxxing ever since i discovered the forum, and I can assure you it was one of the best decisions I ever made

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Aqua, tyronelite and 1 other person
heed is completely gone. he doesn't want to slay anymore, he just wants to be a weird christian virgin thing.
i remember hes vids from 2017. How are you gonna be obese and complain women, don't want to give you warmth. Then he shows a video saying hes gonna get into shape, he shows him throwing punches at a bag and jogging in the street, Next summer hes even bigger then before. Him and oreoman aka savvy guy are fuckn funny as hell. :p

In this video sounds like hes out of breath just from standing and talking, very funny guy thou.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, LooksOrDeath, tyronelite and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, Enfant terrible and AscendingHero
what's the point of looksmaxxing?

I would say most people the issue isn't taking it seriously it's a combination of a few factors.

1.) No purpose, vision, goals and values: You should have these things on your fucking wall and read them daily. This is the reminder of your damn existance in this life. The goals also include the plan, along with the daily habbits to reach each goal for each date. The values are the belief systems you have. The Purpose is your why. The vision is your imagination of your future and what you want to see in your life. Design your life, write it down, do it daily, journal your experiences and make daily imporvements and track them.

2.) Short term mindset: Many in our generation or current two generations need short term gratification. The #1 indicator of a person who will be successfull for success is one who has the ablity to delay gratification.

3.) Live in the now and enjoy it and give yourself rewards for reaching each little and major goal. Enjoy the process and don't be trapped for too long thinking about the future or dwelling in the past. Just keep the future in mind and learn from the past but be in the present. Rewards are always nice but the most rewarding thing is actually achieving goals, overcoming obstacles.

4.) Too difficult: School, college, sports at a young age, etc everyone gets a trophy, a degree (even D's get degrees), etc. You can be mediocre or even below average and still graduate HS, college, and even go up the ranks in the military in this day and age. The amount of push back is limited the obstacles are at best a cake walk. Hell being an A student is a cake walk. Therefore, when these young dudes face something that's challenging combined without having someone there to spoon feed them and hold their hand and no plan or road map set for them the first sign of difficulty or struggle many will quit. Once they start quitting they will become a habitual quiter. Changing your face, your body, and other looksmax areas means changing your mindset and having self discipline. Self-imposed discipline is the surest way to living the highest quality life (if you've properly set up your goals, vision, road map and habits).

5.) Community: Looksmax is a great site but the way it's set up it's completely random and nobody knows who to go to consistently for advice, the threads aren't really archived in an organized manner, some really great threads are never pinned and lost forever. I think having masterminds, high level experts in various fields as mentors, a more organized site and overall just us as a community supporting each other more rather than just saying cope, rope, etc would be a much more healthy envioronment conducive for growth and achieving higher levels in many areas.

Next thread: King Solomon Decodes the Bible (the most original theory to date), unlocking near immortality with sexual transmutation(secrets from the ancients who lived for hundreds of years), Unlock the Magic Stick with unlimited orgasms with no ejaculation combined with full body 5-10 minute orgasms, How to never lose by investing and following the wealth cycles (a secret nobody not a single expert or guru will ever teach you) and finally how to bitchslap hoes back to Africa like Jackie Chan in Rush Hour. Ok, I was joking about the last one.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: GalacticHero, FrameMogger, tyronelite and 2 others
what's the point of looksmaxxing?
To better yourself as much as possible in the areas you believe are holding back your looks and can potentially upgrade your looks enough to have access to more women, better jobs or business and overall a better life.

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and tyronelite
Only the ones willing to change and take responsibility will achieve...

Looks is only the starting point of levelling up, next you'll need to learn attractive social behaviours, learn how to keep a girl once in a relationship, learn how to make money.

I hardly visit this site now and my productivity is through the roof, I was a degenerate 6 months ago with no job, now I'm earning 5k a month in manager position and learning to make more money with other stream of income while also investing.

It's amazing how your life can turn around when you stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually start taking responsibility and have the willingness to change instead of being a lazy pessimistic cunt.

tldr: stop complaining if you're not willing to change. Take responsibility for your own life no matter how shit you have it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, Heguldus, |Daddy_Zygos| and 5 others
Judge Joe Brown GIF

Class in session

HeedAndSucceed has so much potential to looksmax... if I recall he’s tall, latino has a deep mogger voice.

View attachment 1607310

Had he taken looksmaxxin seriously by

- Gym maxxing
- Teeth Whitening
- Latisse (Eyebrow Density)
- Lowering Hairline
- Growing his hair out & getting a legit NT haircut
- Growing out a stubble beard

He could’ve been the next Walmart brand Mario Rodriguez :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: (obviously he’s not gonna look AS GOOD as him) but you get my point ..

View attachment 1607358

I see a lot of normies who resemble good looking celebs with similar pheno, bone structure, ratios, etc and it made me realize a lot of guys aren’t TRULY looksmaxxing to their potential

Sometimes we gotta humble ourselves and realize 99% of us will never achieve 6 PSL

View attachment 1607385View attachment 1607386

The best we can do is ascend the PSL we were dealt with at birth through the power of looksmaxxing & get treated like someone who is 6 PSL :Comfy:“ - Tyronelite

Yeah it’s gonna sound :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: to a lot of users “cope Im 2 PSL it’s over for me”

I don’t have much advice for TRUE incels.. the best I’d say is find someone who has similar stats to you & folllwe their advice on how they became successful. Anyone who’s 3+ PSL has a lot of room for improvement

I get told multiple times I look like a variety of different celebs (JuJu Smith, Antonio Brown, Chadwick Boseman, Daniel Kuluuya to name a few)

And IMO that’s a positive halo to have .. better then being complimented on muh hunter eyes lol. Use everything to your advantage boyos

The days when you were able to club a bitch in the head & take her back to your cave are OVER

View attachment 1607406

The days of monogamy when women had to settle with Beta Bux Billy with no sex appeal that dried her pussy up every night are OVER

2811418_1648339264238.jpeg

The days when your parents hooked you up with Sally Sue 2 houses down are OVER

View attachment 1607414

In 2022 it is a FREE FOR ALL

Nobody is going to help you. Not your parents, your co-workers, obligatory monogamy, and not even rape unless you’re willing to face the consequences.

Those who have the best Game (strategy) in today’s dating market will reap the benefits & rewards.

The real question is... will it be

Man Utd Football GIF by Manchester United

Adapt Or Die

End Rant

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Tegz
@Korea @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @Gargantuan @AlexAP @Alexanderr @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @alriodai @Austrian Oak @cvzvvc @Cope @Effortless @MoeZart @fras @JamesHowlett @Hozay @AscendingHero @koalendo @EverythingMattersCel @MentalcelTyronelite @ShowerMaxxing @Tropical Tyrone @TRNA @Yliaster @Warlow @the next o'pry @SMESH @CagingBanderas @Xangsane @ChickenAndRiceBrah @looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @OOGABOOGA
——————————————————————
I’m trying to get lean… it’s super hard bro Ngl

• +1
Do I have a chance to looksmax?

Attachments

• 672EB03E-E693-4212-8E8C-AA472ACF2B38.jpeg
    672EB03E-E693-4212-8E8C-AA472ACF2B38.jpeg
    664.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 65778465-49AB-4FDA-A53A-57A5BCAB1BBC.jpeg
    65778465-49AB-4FDA-A53A-57A5BCAB1BBC.jpeg
    526.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AFB23E99-529F-4CF6-B0F3-80F9C61220AB.jpeg
    AFB23E99-529F-4CF6-B0F3-80F9C61220AB.jpeg
    647.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Aqua
Or is it over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
1.) Gym max combined with supplement max and good genetics
2.) Puberty Max
3.) The next two were Mew maxxed
4.) The rest surgery maxxed

Overall easy day
the first guy is on roids 100 percent muh good genetics

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, stevielake and Deleted member 16474
4.) Too difficult: School, college, sports at a young age, etc everyone gets a trophy, a degree (even D's get degrees), etc. You can be mediocre or even below average and still graduate HS, college, and even go up the ranks in the military in this day and age. The amount of push back is limited the obstacles are at best a cake walk. Hell being an A student is a cake walk. Therefore, when these young dudes face something that's challenging combined without having someone there to spoon feed them and hold their hand and no plan or road map set for them the first sign of difficulty or struggle many will quit.

Next thread: King Solomon Decodes the Bible (the most original theory to date), unlocking near immortality with sexual transmutation(secrets from the ancients who lived for hundreds of years), Unlock the Magic Stick with unlimited orgasms with no ejaculation combined with full body 5-10 minute orgasms, How to never lose by investing and following the wealth cycles (a secret nobody not a single expert or guru will ever teach you) and finally how to bitchslap hoes back to Africa like Jackie Chan in Rush Hour. Ok, I was joking about the last one.
That’s why it’s important to travel when you’re young guy so you can get in difficult situations and have to solve it in the moment. That’s one of my favorite things about traveling. Problem solving random things that come up in unknown countries. It’s even more fun with covid problems.

Also tag me in your future posts

• +1
Only the ones willing to change and take responsibility will achieve...

Looks is only the starting point of levelling up, next you'll need to learn attractive social behaviours, learn how to keep a girl once in a relationship, learn how to make money.

I hardly visit this site now and my productivity is through the roof, I was a degenerate 6 months ago with no job, now I'm earning 5k a month in manager position and learning to make more money with other stream of income while also investing.

It's amazing how your life can turn around when you stop feeling sorry for yourself and actually start taking responsibility and have the willingness to change instead of being a lazy pessimistic cunt.

tldr: stop complaining if you're not willing to change. Take responsibility for your own life no matter how shit you have it.
One of my ranger instructors always used to say everybody want to be hard until it’s time to do hard shit

Good times @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aqua, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
losing fat is easy looksaxxing. nothing can save a truly ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and ShowerMaxxing
I just go to doctor for them to microneedle me for me. Is this fine?
Maybe a dermatologist. They may only be necessary if you have scarring that requires 1.5mm+ on your face. You don't have anything severe so you can easily do this yourself. I believe 6 months of a treatment plan followed with other things can get ride of your scarring for life.

Maybe a dermatologist. They may only be necessary if you have scarring that requires 1.5mm+ on your face. You don't have anything severe so you can easily do this yourself. I believe 6 months of a treatment plan followed with other things can get ride of your scarring for life.
This one?

Attachments

• 3691BE31-9294-47FB-8AA2-197806E7F3DF.jpeg
    3691BE31-9294-47FB-8AA2-197806E7F3DF.jpeg
    618.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
One of my ranger instructors always used to say everybody want to be hard until it’s time to do hard shit

Good times @Jamesothy
I was 10 Navy Seal Commando Beret Rangers in the Iraq war. My MOS was Tet Offensive. By the way, your haircut is out of regulation.

I was 10 Navy Seal Commando Beret Rangers in the Iraq war. My MOS was Tet Offensive. By the way, your haircut is out of regulation.
I’m on leave😝

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12002
This one?
I started with this one. With that being said the main thing you can look for is it's titanium, and has 540+ needles.

I started with 0.25 mm and worked my way up to 1.0 mm then stopped after achieving my desired result. It took about 1 year but I could've stopped after 8 months after achieving my desired results.

Size and time:
1.) 0.25: 3-4 days of rest: use for 2-3 weeks then upgrade to a longer size.
2.) 0.5mm 1 week of rest, use for 1-2 months then upgrade in size.
3.) 0.75 mm 2 weeks rest and use for 2-3 months then upgrade in size.
4.) If necessary 1.0 mm 3 weeks rest use until you achieve desired results

Sterilization: Clean with Isopropyl alcohol using a mason jar just cover the needles and let sit for a few minutes then blow dry.

Standard Operating Procedures:
1.) Wash face
2.) Pat dry face
3.) Use clean derma roller on entire face (not the eyes obviously).
4.) Do one section at a time: chin, upper mustache area, right cheek, left cheek, forehead, nose, and lips if desired.
5.) use 3 different directions for 10-12 reps. horizontal, vertica, diagonal.
6.) Ensure to roll and not drag as that can cause damage.
7.) Place derma Roller in Isopropyl alcohol and blow dry 5 minutes later
8.) Wash hands
9.) spread honey on face ( I use organic Manuka honey for extra boost of healing factor 16-20+ expensive)
10.) Let sit for 7-10 minutes
11.) Wash off with room temperature water then finish off with the coldest water setting
12.) Pat dry
13.) Use some kind of an organic essential extra virgin cold pressed oil (carrot seed which has a high SPF is recommended, aragan oil, avacado, olive oil, etc. You can use one, multiple or all see what works best with your skin type. Aragan is the best with me but I combine with carrot seed for extra spf factor.
14.) Bonus: use collagen boosting frequencies which can be found on youtube. I reccommend sppoky 2. They sell frequency devices that are similar to the Royal Rife Machines that are used to heal any disease (of course they were faught against by the FDA, courts, etc back in the early 1900's. These devices are surprisingly affordable but you can just use the frequencies on youtube to start.
15.) Bonus 2: White tea has been proven to have the best collagen boosting effect over any other tea or food

Precautions: Long term or improper use can cause damage or aging so the opposite effects. This is why I reccomend only doing until you achieve desired results which should be within 6-12 months. Also, as stated before roll don't drag and you don't need to press hard at all. Lastly, use the oils as sunscreen and try to avoid the sun roughly 24-48 hours after a treatment. The longer the needles the longer the recovery time.

I healed my acne scars on my temples with this and my pores on my nose are virtually invisible to the naked eye and overall skin texture improved dramatically. I've seen people heal far worse cheek scarring than you on youtube after about 6 to 8 months. I think they did have to use the 1.0 mm. If you want to go higher than that I would suggest to seek a professional but I don't believe that will be necessary.

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
What I think happened to heedandsucceed is maybe when he was younger he had a crush on a girl that was out of his
league,or maybe he approached a girl one time and got rejected soo harshly that the experience scarred him for life.
Keep in mind also that heedandsucced is a millennial,meaning that he grew up during that era right before all of this
redpill and looksmaxxing stuff made it into mainstream.

Listen to him describe his experience to FaceandLMS with this girl 3:32

I remember this.. brutal stories :feelsbadman:
Next thread: King Solomon Decodes the Bible (the most original theory to date), unlocking near immortality with sexual transmutation(secrets from the ancients who lived for hundreds of years), Unlock the Magic Stick with unlimited orgasms with no ejaculation combined with full body 5-10 minute orgasms, How to never lose by investing and following the wealth cycles (a secret nobody not a single expert or guru will ever teach you) and finally how to bitchslap hoes back to Africa like Jackie Chan in Rush Hour. Ok, I was joking about the last one
Looking forward to those threads :love:
I’m trying to get lean… it’s super hard bro Ngl
Watch this video it'll give you lots of motivation

Or is it over for me?
No lol you have a decent face.. find your flaws & research what you need to fix them. Lots of threads on here made

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If HeedAndSucceed would looksmax, he couldn't make this videos anymore though. :feelshah:
we wouldn't have @ifyouwannabemylover if HeedAndSucceed looksmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
the first minute was enough for me :)

nigga should be name HeedAndSuicide
the fact that he calls himself HeedAndSucceed and makes these videos is cagefuel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
the fact that he calls himself HeedAndSucceed and makes these videos is cageful
I'll keep him in mind
maybe i may need to fuck up some nigga' life later on by giving him "motivation" :)

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
that adapt or die is real, no lifelines for men out here. Get what's yours or wallow in misery till the end of time

Young man lost in space and time​