Many Men Are Not Taking Looksmaxxing SERIOUSLY | Case Study (HeedAndSucceed)

Holy shit another banger straight from Tyronelite

This nigger can't be stopped. he is on a ROLL.

I agree with all that man. You're an all around great poster and I will maximize everything so one day I can be thought of as 6 PSL

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
I'll keep him in mind
maybe i may need to fuck up some nigga' life later on by giving him "motivation" :)
Hey dude if you're feeling down I know this guy on youtube...

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Judge Joe Brown GIF

Class in session

HeedAndSucceed has so much potential to looksmax... if I recall he’s tall, latino has a deep mogger voice.

View attachment 1607310

Had he taken looksmaxxin seriously by

- Gym maxxing
- Teeth Whitening
- Latisse (Eyebrow Density)
- Lowering Hairline
- Growing his hair out & getting a legit NT haircut
- Growing out a stubble beard

He could’ve been the next Walmart brand Mario Rodriguez :feelsbadman::feelsbadman: (obviously he’s not gonna look AS GOOD as him) but you get my point ..

View attachment 1607358

I see a lot of normies who resemble good looking celebs with similar pheno, bone structure, ratios, etc and it made me realize a lot of guys aren’t TRULY looksmaxxing to their potential

Sometimes we gotta humble ourselves and realize 99% of us will never achieve 6 PSL

View attachment 1607385View attachment 1607386

The best we can do is ascend the PSL we were dealt with at birth through the power of looksmaxxing & get treated like someone who is 6 PSL :Comfy:“ - Tyronelite

Yeah it’s gonna sound :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: to a lot of users “cope Im 2 PSL it’s over for me”

I don’t have much advice for TRUE incels.. the best I’d say is find someone who has similar stats & follow their advice on how they became successful. Anyone who’s 3+ PSL has a lot of room for improvement

I get told multiple times I look like a variety of different celebs (JuJu Smith, Antonio Brown, Chadwick Boseman, Daniel Kuluuya to name a few)

And IMO that’s a positive halo to have .. better then being complimented on muh hunter eyes lol. Use everything to your advantage boyos

The days when you were able to club a bitch in the head & take her back to your cave are OVER

View attachment 1607406

The days of monogamy when women had to settle with Beta Bux Billy with no sex appeal that dried her pussy up every night are OVER

2811418_1648339264238.jpeg

The days when your parents hooked you up with Sally Sue 2 houses down are OVER

View attachment 1607414

In 2022 it is a FREE FOR ALL

Nobody is going to help you. Not your parents, your co-workers, obligatory monogamy, and not even rape unless you’re willing to face the consequences.

Those who have the best Game (strategy) in today’s dating market will reap the benefits & rewards.

The real question is... will it be

Man Utd Football GIF by Manchester United

Adapt Or Die

End Rant

Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Tegz
@Korea @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @Gargantuan @AlexAP @Alexanderr @Kingkellz @AscendingHero @alriodai @Austrian Oak @cvzvvc @Cope @Effortless @MoeZart @fras @JamesHowlett @Hozay @AscendingHero @koalendo @EverythingMattersCel @MentalcelTyronelite @ShowerMaxxing @Tropical Tyrone @TRNA @Yliaster @Warlow @the next o'pry @SMESH @CagingBanderas @Xangsane @ChickenAndRiceBrah @looksmaxxer234 @Ethereal @OOGABOOGA
——————————————————————
INSPIRING BRO

THIS SHOULD BE A MANIFESTO TO MOTIVATE US

BETA UPRISING NOW:blackpill:

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite