Death Note is the best anime of all times

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I never get tired of Death Note, I've watched it like 10 times. Imo Death Note deserves first place as best anime of all times. Brilliant plot, incredible soundtracks and characters, the japanesecels overdid themselves

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
does it have a strong and independent small dick protagonist?

• JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1182

I don't like how it progresses after a certain person becomes, well, dead. It should have ended there. The last 12 episodes or so are meh.

Watched it 2 times but not recently and probably will again
I don't like how it progresses after a certain person becomes, well, dead. It should have ended there. The last 12 episodes or so are meh.

Yotsuba arc was the worst

The only anime i've ever watched

Agreed. The ending was utter trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
High IQ bro. They said the second part would be worse, but the ending would be good.
But I didn't like either. Te ending left a lot to be desired, and the transition form L to N was downright stupid tbh.
Still a very good show overall.
Agreed. The ending was utter trash.
And people on reddit :soy: said the ending was good. Just lol how is making the IQ mogging chad look stupid good?

The ending wasn't very good, the show is logical but not so much the ending

mikami could have kept a page of the notebook under his clothes, and that's not the only way kira could have won

That being said, I liked the last 10 episodes and the show but the ending is cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back