Debating bluepill normies is like tryna teach a dog how to speak

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
I have debates with friends about BLACKPILL i send them sources they ignore it and cope HOLY FUCK

"I'VE SEEN GUYS WITH UGLY GIRLFRIENDS" BLAH BLAH

Outliers don't make the rule they fail to understand this and cope it blows my mind ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Luffymaxxing, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Why bother tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and SubhumanCurrycel
Hire a hooker to brutally reject them and bully them saying how their ugly. I'm talking make her go extreme with showing their flaws. Maybe hire a couple of them so they get probably blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Hire a hooker to brutally reject them and bully them saying how their ugly. I'm talking make her go extreme with showing their flaws. Maybe hire a couple of them so they get probably blackpilled
LMAOO why do this:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
I like helping people ngl i hate seeing people suffer
Doesn't matter if all men were blackpilled, women won't change their nature. They give a shit about incels.

Doesn't matter if all men were blackpilled, women won't change their nature.
true i just don't wanna see them suffer and rope later when wife divorce them

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I have debates with friends about BLACKPILL i send them sources they ignore it and cope HOLY FUCK

Outliers don't make the rule they fail to understand this and cope it blows my mind ngl
Some people are just dumb but tbh I don't think black pill is as revolutionary as some people think it is lol. It's no secret dudes who look like Schwarzenegger during the 70s were getting plenty of puss off looks alone.

Some people are just dumb but tbh I don't think black pill is as revolutionary as some people think it is lol. It's no secret dudes who look like Schwarzenegger during the 70s were getting plenty of puss off looks alone.
Blackpill is legit IQ tbh you figure it out looking at patterns etc

Don‘t bother m8. I like my bluepilled friends they‘re fun and positive

true i just don't wanna see them suffer and rope later when wife divorce them
They have to learn the hard way, if they rope because of that, then they were already destined to fail

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

Low inhib for telling them blackpill jfl

They complain about women i have give them solutions i don't gate keep :blackpill:
They deserve it. Let them rot on bluepill. They will eventually join .is