• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26212 and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
  • +1
What do you suggest I do with eyes (both surgically and non-surgically)?
ahh im not too sure abt that, but it looks like u may need double eyelid surgery. Just consider with other users aswell. Not sure who to tag here but @Cheesyrumble

• +1
@Cheesyrumble oubre mogs

What would you rate me PSL-wise? I've just realized that not one person has rated me as such on this thread
I'm not too good at rating PSL wise, and I don't think you'd be very high PSL, but you're definitely above average and I can see you having a decent amount of appeal, particularly to young kpop Stan type girls

• +1
I'm not too good at rating PSL wise, and I don't think you'd be very high PSL, but you're definitely above average and I can see you having a decent amount of appeal, particularly to young kpop Stan type girls
he can rail a 20 year old kpop fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
does my pfp mog opry

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26212 and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
OP do you think ramirez can slay the stacy at ur school

I'm outgrowing psl. Feel like i'm much older than average even in my early 20s, especially if you exclude the weirdos in their 40s here. The place is mostly just bisexual teens arguing about stupid shit. I'm only here still because I have absolutely no life.

Trust me you can get girls but in the west you're fucked. You either have Betbux and shit for life.
good looking fuckd in the west because manlet and asian sorry bro

• +1
I'm outgrowing psl. Feel like i'm much older than average even in my early 20s, especially if you exclude the weirdos in their 40s here. The place is mostly just bisexual teens arguing about stupid shit. I'm only here still because I have absolutely no life.
im 16. How old are you

bisexual jfl

Could pass as white if u become 5'11 in elevator shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 26212
I live in the US rip

But I have dated a HTB+ Latina and had several approaches. I'm too autistic to notice or act on most of them though.
How do chinks like you always manage to live in the US?
Is it just from your parents or whatever?
Cos US is meant to be very hard to migrate to but yet there's so many unskilled Asians and latinos

• +1
How do chinks like you always manage to live in the US?
Is it just from your parents or whatever?
Cos US is meant to be very hard to migrate to but yet there's so many unskilled Asians and latinos
I'm a second-generation Korean. Both of my parents went to college in the US and are fluent in English.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So at least 4 PSL?

• +1
What would you rate me PSL-wise? I've just realized that not one person has rated me as such on this thread
Between 3.5 & 4 PSL bhai

• +1
That's me.
Mirin bhai. I see this thread got 5 pages, kinda lazy atm since it's 2am almost but I'll have to clean up the thread if there's low effort stuff in it, which is unavoidable if it's gotten to 5 pages JFL.

• +1
Mirin bhai. I see this thread got 5 pages, kinda lazy atm since it's 2am almost but I'll have to clean up the thread if there's low effort stuff in it, which is unavoidable if it's gotten to 5 pages JFL.
Yeah, understood. Have of the replies on here belong to Offtopic.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
You look like my asian ex girlfriend

• JFL
An example of what I consider masculine

4F3931E7 0BA7 4DCB 9638 0AC1ACEDD7BE

E7108C07 C907 4BDC 8FA5 3714E1BAB26C

I think is more the face shape, haircut, eye area
I don't think I'd be able to pull off a masc look like tbh. Pheno limits me a lot in that regard.

• So Sad
Reactions: Htrtt
Mostly Asian, some blacks, Latinas, and a couple white girls too. Mostly beckies except for a HTB/stacylite Latina that I dated for a little bit (and took away the K from KHHV, now just V). All average height or on the shorter side. Haven't gotten approached by any HTB+ white girls from what I can remember.
Still a virgin, what a fucking subhuman, you chinks are pathetic @Enenra

Still a virgin, what a fucking subhuman, you chinks are pathetic @Enenra
All I need to do is just keep you running and you will catch a stroke.

One kick to topple you over and you are gone.

• JFL
All I need to do is just keep you running and you will catch a stroke.

One kick to topple you over and you are gone.

Keep coping schizo, you’re too scared to even talk to a foid

Nice bone growth ya got. I see a very slight upper eyelid crease but it's so faint that it still mostly looks like a monolid. Maybe look into double eyelid surgery
Never seen double eyelid surgery ascend an easy asian person. Actually usually looksmins them